Any guys go to SOP?

Llcj

3 hours ago, gayuke94 said:

Either bring wipes or clean at the sink. Apparently the bartenders are also happy to spray you with the hose they use to clean the place with afterwards (it does other events on other nights, after all), but I’ve never tested that. I generally don’t bother much, and no-ones actually complained

One or two of the bar guys are also happy to prepare a glass of their own vintage for certain select clientèle, if you ask nicely...

11 hours ago, cymbear said:

One or two of the bar guys are also happy to prepare a glass of their own vintage for certain select clientèle, if you ask nicely...

Yes in the past the bar staff have been up for things like that but tread lightly as  there is a high turnover of staff there and not all of them are up for it.  

I really miss Mark (tattooed muscled slightly older guy from Milton Keynes) who was a legend. He’d go off to “collect empty glasses” from the dark rooms and it often led to the inevitable... If Roy (dark skinned, muscled) was also working the bar it was like watching Morecambe & Wise - a very entertaining double act.  

Compare to some staff there today who are more interested in checking Facebook than serving customers... ?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been working in London for a couple of months and have been to SOP on Tuesday nights several times. It's amazing! As others have said, it's a no attitude, sleazy bar where anything goes. I've never seen a condom used. There is nothing like kneeling in the bar in fill view of everyone whilst someone pisses in your mouth. Last time I went, I undressed, lubed my hole and walked naked around the curtains which screen off the dark rooms at the back.  A cute Asian guy was fucking another man bending over a bench. As I came up to them he smiled at me and said "Want a fuck?" He pulled out of the guy, grabbed my arm, pulled me into position and slid his cock up my arse. It was heaven and so sleazy! Later I was in the toilets crouching next to the urinal being pissed over by a couple of guys. When I was nice and wet, I bent over the sink and spread my cheeks and was fucked by a couple of guys one after the other. I'll be going back this Tuesday (11th December) and looking for cum up me. I have a nice bottom with tattoos of vine leaves on it.

• Upvote 2

SOP is really sleazy fun and no attitude. You are guaranteed to meet sleazy guys, who are up for all sorts of things.  Personally I love watersports, so SOP ticks all my boxes, love sucking a guys cock through his pants just after he has pissed himself. Even better if he takes his cock out whilst pissing. Love the feeling of walking around naked on a piss covered floor and all the guys I have played with there have only been into unprotected sex, with no questions asked.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am addicted to piss. SOP is brilliant, both on Sundays and Tuesdays. Love walking around barefoot on a piss covered floor, sitting on chairs (barrels) that guys have pissed all over. Love sucking anon cock through a guys pants, then as I suck he pisses himself. Love strange guys pissing all over me without saying a word. I will drink and swallow any guys piss, without any hesitation. Love the darkroom, although not approved you can go further in there. And of course once covered in piss, on a piss stained floor, I love taking anon loads.

• 2 weeks later...