how do i delete stuff--near the limit here

Guest alwaysready

I only see a % for the space used up by messages. Clean up your old messages and you'll see you get more % space. If you want to delete pics use the 'report' button and ask one of the moderators to delete them (you can't delete them yourself).

Edited by NLbear
additional text

Guest alwaysready

the problem is I can't seem to figure out how to clean up my old messages, except to zap them one by one. I know I got rid of a bunch a while back, but sure can't figure out how to do it again.

Click on the "Messages' icon on top of the page (next to your username).  Then scroll down to the bottom and you will see "go to your inbox" (or something similar). Click on that. Then you will see all your messages with a little empty box next to them which you can select. Once selected you will see the option to delete all selected messages at the same time. Have patience while the next range of old messages loads or repeat several times.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.