truck stop showers

jizzmboy

the day after my sons open door gang fuck hosted by his boyfriend and his grandpa and me, we did it again with me as the ass up head down bottom.  just like with marcs fuck, I took  about a dozen loads.  it was about 3 this morning when my dad decided that we should cross the parking lot to the shower room of the truck stop next door. I agreed, but since it was so close and a nice warm night, we made the trip in out jizz and  piss stained jocks.  no one was around since it was so late.  when we entered the cement block building we forgot  we would encounter the attendant.  he wasn't really a problem though, dad offered him my sloppy ass. which he took.  now with our admission taken care of, we walked into the shower room filled with 20 or so heads.  dad took me to the center of the room and turned on 4 heads.  as we rubbed down, dad fingered my swollen pussy ass.  as we played, I guess the attendant must have roused a couple of truckers or bikers.  they were both chubbie, very hairy, and hung .  one was black and the other white.  they joined us under the showers where the black guy with the really fat cock bent me in half and rammed my ass with cock.  thank god I'm a slut and always filled with cum.  dad and the other guy played while I was fucked hard. then the door banged open and closed . it was marc and his boyfriend eric.  he greeted me with a hi dad, which interested the guy fucking me. we explained and he asked to watch us play.  marc fucked my face while bbc fucked my ass.  by the time we all finished playing I had 5 more loads...and invites to come back when the place was crowed... apparently this was the best ruck stop if you enjoyed fag ass. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• 6 years later...