Daddy in Family Dick

azn4raw

Guest alwaysready

I believe this was a snippet of a longer video. and just for the record, I do not think junior was of age, unless this is a brit (etc.) movie, and the accents did not sound 'furren.'

• Moderators
1 hour ago, alwaysready said:

I believe this was a snippet of a longer video. and just for the record, I do not think junior was of age, unless this is a brit (etc.) movie, and the accents did not sound 'furren.'

I agree he did not look of age, but there was a disclaimer at the beginning stating all models were over 18. I am sure he just looks younger. 

17 hours ago, alwaysready said:

Puberty is coming earlier for kids nowdays than it used too one suspected cause is all the plastics especially the ones that leach BPH into your body.  The kid had to be legal since this is being sold to customers in the US and they have to keep proof of age on file per 2257.

On 9/20/2017 at 6:04 PM, seaguy said:

Puberty is coming earlier for kids nowdays than it used too one suspected cause is all the plastics especially the ones that leach BPH into your body.  The kid had to be legal since this is being sold to customers in the US and they have to keep proof of age on file per 2257.

I think so too...

• 3 weeks later...