Smart Phones

FatFuckPigMA

I've had guys ask for that and don't take too much offense.  Some people don't charge until the battery is depleted in order to extend the life, so it's bound to happen sometime.  One guy that comes to mind is a regular fuck bud and I know he's not looking for other guys after

Interesting post.  I don't have this happen to me when I host.  But, that's probably because local hookups are traveling less than 20 minutes to get to me and there are very few touristy types around here that would need to recharge because they didn't have a "pad" to go to.  Most travelers are passing through on the interstate and are likely charging their phones in their cars.

When I go to a larger city like Chicago, I have often run into the situation where I'm on my phone just enough during the day that my battery gets low and I'm either checked out of my hotel room already or can't get back to it easily (and I use public transit, so no charging in my car).  I've started to take my charging cord with me, either in a jacket pocket or my shorts/jeans pocket, so that I could stop at a place like Starbucks or something and plug in for awhile if I needed to.  I wouldn't necessarily ask to plug in during a hookup, but I guess it makes sense.