Cumunion: Hove or Sheffield?

lj1987

I've been a few times to the one in Sheffield - blogged about it too here: https://thethousandloadbottom.blogspot.co.uk 

It was fun each time but the last time I went there were noticeably far fewer guys around and I wasn't sure if this was down to there being two parties there a month rather than one. Of course, that was before they were giving them themes, as well.

One of the things I found a bit odd last time was the dark room (as it had been) was lit and all the cubicles were near pitch black. Oh and the cubicles get guys sat on stools in them all night so it can often be difficult to even get into one!

One downside I found is if there's a hot twink in then he's like a cock magnet and it can draw attention away. But...that hasn't stopped me getting plenty of cock and spunk in me either when I've gone.

It is on my list to try the one in Hove at some point but it's a bit of a trek for me so unless I'm in the area already for some reason I don't see it happening any time soon.

All I can say is if the Hove and London ones are anything like the Sheffield one then you'll have a blast.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ByronicHero

I went to the Sheffield one last week - 2nd Feb - and it was very busy. I took 5 loads and could have had more if I hadn’t had to leave early.

• 2 weeks later...