Weekend at the BaThs

Dinoo

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ausbttmnboiraw
On 9/19/2017 at 1:59 AM, RotzBBengel said:

Love where this is going... :2thumbs:

Sure, they say  Two's company, three's a crowd , but to be honest I really like when things get kinda crowd y at the baths...

tumblr_ms3ti6hCEv1r257ybo1_500.jpg.b393b3a842c01e1486bac38ca603c51d.jpg

It’s even hotter when I have been slammed by a hot top and being made to take two cocks at once deep inside me flooding my hole whilst I’m sucking a third... slam me up and I’m yours to do whatever you wish... two things tho... the bigger the better; and the more the merrier 

Edited by Ausbttmnboiraw

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

It’s even hotter when I have been slammed by a hot top and being made to take two cocks at once deep inside me flooding my hole whilst I’m sucking a third... slam me up and I’m yours to do whatever you wish... two things tho... the bigger the better; and the more the merrier 

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, hungrypighole said:

Love bathhouse pnp stories, too!  Check out some of my blog posts.  

Without blowing smoke up hungrypighole's ass [though I'm sure he'd love it], his blog posts about his visits to the baths are simply great. He perfectly describes the bathhouse ambience, and his description of sexplay is wonderfully written. If you aren't ready to get some supplies from your friendly local dealer and head to the local baths, have someone make sure you're alive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/18/2019 at 7:42 AM, backpackguy said:

Fuck Dinoo, as our protagonist (who is now, with the help of Ms. Tina and Mr. G, well on his way to earning his own bio-hazard tat) would say..."More, more, more"🍆💦..."knock us up!!!!"☣️☣️😛

Hehe I do need to add to this story, just overwhelmed with the possibilities of where this could go once those thinGs kick in and not sure what to write. Also, a biohazard tat might be something the real me should add 😈

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/29/2021 at 8:52 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Very hot story. Got my ass puckrring

On 7/29/2021 at 7:24 PM, Syracuseboy said:

Dam wish there was more to this story. 

Thank you! I admit I’ve forgotten about this and definitely owe you guys some closure, I’ll work on finishing or at least continuing it😈

• Like 1