DaddysBoi

He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

OMG, Please Sir, Rape my Faggot Face, Pummel my Throat as if it were your Personal Fuck Hole. Did I mention my Ears can be used as Handle Grips!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BlowBoi said:

OMG, Please Sir, Rape my Faggot Face, Pummel my Throat as if it were your Personal Fuck Hole. Did I mention my Ears can be used as Handle Grips!

That's the spirit!

One guy did it and it was a little painful and ask him to leave. I regret because I was hoping to get a very hot load in my throat. The next guy who did the same I enjoyed, with a lot gagging feeling. Definitely I would like to try a blowing with a lot throatfuck and dropping cum at the end.

When I hook up with a guy for deep throat action, I ask him to push back as far in throat as possible, make me gag when he is coming. First, it's even better for him to have my throat pulse around his cock; the bonus is it makes me cum without touching my cock.  Gagging on a cock just makes me spew ribbons of cum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, DaddysBoi said:

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

If I let a Daddy fuck my mouth or ass, it's up to him to use my holes as he sees fit. So if he feels like I should have my throat raped, that's probably exactly what I need. Daddy is always right!

That's why I love to get mouthfucked with my hands cuffed behind my back. With my wrists immobilized like that, the question of "will you let him..." no longer arises...

iba5uiiELFM1vadjss.jpg.04178d6086462561cb106d362f04f45c.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Would I let him? I would beg him to! 

It's been a while since I've been throatfucked regularly. If I have someone to come by and force fuck my throat, I'll usually spend time opening my throat with a dildo so he can spend more time balls deep. Or if the top with the Cock doesn't mind training my throat he could spend an evening getting my throat accustomed to the fit in his cock. 

When my mouth and throat are force fucked, I'm the happiest of on earth. I like being forced to gag and choke until throat slime is running down his balls and covering my face. 

• Upvote 2

How much of a boi toy getting used by a couple regularly until we're completely addicted to daily services by you. Keep you naked. .only boots and a leather jockstrap. ..when housebound. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Only thing that turns me on more than a good rough throat-fucking is a good rough ass-fucking, so I would let him.

• Like 1

I would let him. He can then decide to shoot in my throat or slide his spit dripping cock in my ass, no additional lube needed. Up to him.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bbrawnasty
      Chapter One: 

Damien awoke to the sound of his alarm waking him to get ready for work. He shut off the alarm and grabbed his phone to jerk one off before starting his day. Damien had always been sexually promiscuous, but his interests as of late had become focused on one thing in particular. Bugchasing. Damien was negative but nothing turned him on more than seeing a video where a poz top verbally bred a negative bottom. As much as seeing pozzing videos turned him on, Damien didn’t think he would ever be able to actually take the plunge himself. He pacified the urges by telling himself it was all just a fantasy, a fetish to jerk off to, he would never have the guts to chase it in real life. 
      Damien opened bbrt to check his messages quickly, and that’s when he saw it. An email with the subject line, “Join the poz brotherhood”Damiens' heart began to race as he opened the message, and what he saw made his heart stop altogether. 
      “Brother Damien, we have been monitoring you for some time now and we know of your suppressed desires. Set yourself free and fulfill your duty to the Brotherhood. We will arrange everything for you, all you have to do is accept our offer.”
      Damien’s mind was racing, was this a joke? There’s no way this could be real. He sat in bed, his mind going back and forth between asking for more information or ignoring the email altogether. He sat there for what seemed like forever contemplating when a sudden impulse came over him and he replied: “I accept”. He pressed send and then stared at his phone screen, wondering what he had just done when almost immediately a return email arrived. 
      “Welcome, Brother Damien. Your path to fulfill your destiny has been set in motion. No further action is required on your end. When the time comes, you will know.”
      Perplexed by the ambiguity of the response and overwhelmed by the millions of questions surging through his head, Damien went to reply asking for clarification on what would happen and when. But at the moment he hit reply, the messages and the account disappeared altogether. Panic filled Damien as he frantically searched his inbox for the messages and the website for the account. Unable to find anything, Damien realized he had to start getting ready for work or he would be late.  

Time passed by slowly that day. Damien was unable to focus on any of his work, and to make matters worse he couldn’t resist the urge to check his phone every 5 minutes to see if a new message had arrived. But the day past and nothing eventful amounted. By the time three days had past and Damien noticed nothing out of the ordinary, he was fairly certain that the whole thing was some kind of joke. Any by the time a week had passed he was certain of it. He couldn’t believe he let himself get so worked up over a silly prank email. Damien decided to return to his normal life and keep his fantasies of bugchasing just as that, a fantasy. 

It was a Saturday night and Damien had agreed to meet up with a few friends at a bar for drinks downtown. He arrived early and found a seat at the bar while he waited for his friends to arrive. He ordered his go-to drink, gin and tonic, and watched the game on the screen above the bar. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a tall, muscular man take a seat next to him. The man had a perfectly sculpted thick black beard, curly black hair, and eyes as dark as midnight. He was exceptionally handsome and Damien immediately attracted to him, but he knew the man was way out of his league. Now Damien knew he was a handsome guy, he had no problem picking up a guy at a bar, but this guy was on a whole other level of sexy. He had a dark ruggedness to him that seemed to entrance Damien, so much so that he hadn’t realized he had been staring until he saw those two black eyes looking right back at him. Overcome with embarrassment, Damien’s cheeks flushed and he quickly said, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stare, I just…” The man waved him off and cut in, “Hey don’t worry about it! The names Lucius, nice to meet you….” “Damien, my name is Damien.” “Well it’s nice to meet you, Damien. What brings you out tonight?” “I am supposed to be meeting up with some friends for drinks tonight, what about you?” Lucius gave Damien a mischievous smile and replied, “I have some business to attend to.” Before Damien could ask about the business Lucius had, his friends entered the bar and pulled away his attention. Lucius got up and said to Damien, “Well I see your friends have arrived, I will leave you to it then. It was nice meeting you, Damien.” Before Damien could ask for his number Lucius had already strolled out the door. Damien’s friends took the empty seats and Damien finished off his gin and tonic. He couldn’t tell if he were mistaken but it seemed to have a different taste than before…

About 20 minutes later Damien had started to not feel so well. He had become light headed and dizzy and he had hardly had anything to drink yet! Deciding he wasn’t feeling up to a night of drinking and staying up late, he told his friends goodbye and headed out towards his car. He had only parked a couple blocks away but time seemed to be slowing down and the walk was seeming to take forever. Wondering what could be wrong, he turned the corner and passed an alley and that’s when he felt someone grab him and a bag go over his head. Fear and panic set in as Damien tried to resist against his attacker, but he was feeling extremely weak and a wave of sleepiness was rushing over him. Damien collapsed to the ground as a van pulled up to the curb. Two men got out of the van and threw Damien’s unconscious body inside and drove off.

Several hours later Damien started to wake up. He couldn’t remember what had happened or where he was, or how he got home last night. He tried to get up but realized something was restricting him. His eyes fully opened and he began to realize what was happening. He was strapped to a fuck sling with his knees locked above him in stirrups. He was completely naked and exposed, he started to panic as he struggled to break free of the restraints. Looking around he seemed to be inside a church, except that it looked as if it hadn’t been used in a while. His mind raced as he continued to try and get loose of the restraints, he thought he could almost slip his foot out when he heard a loud booming voice say,

“Welcome, Brother Damien”

**** More to come soon, this is my first posting so any feedback would be appreciated****
    • By I84SexSlave4All
      Complete submissive cumdump cub for you to use as you see fit. I  cannot refuse you no matter what. 1 541-709-1443. 
      I can take any cock rough or sensual, Groups, DP, WS,  gangbang, restraints , massage,  bdsm, ff, toys, rough trade, no permanent damage.  Do whatever you want other wise. I dislike scat, but I  can take it. 
      MOC I will serve completely.
      I -84 by rhe Love's Truck Stop. Love Truckers and sleepers. Hitch hikers welcome. Outdoor sex is great. 

• By btmcubindy
      Coming to Chicago 4/19-4/21, looking for some kinky fun while there. Looking to explore my sub side. Love to get used by a group, anon, some light bondage, edging. Anyone have a dungeon and want to help me out?

• By masctravelingpup
      This is my first try at writing a story.   I have been so blessed and turned on by the gifts others have given us in their stories, their time and imagination, I thought I would try and do the same. 
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Part one, the background... 
      I grew up the youngest child of a conversative preacher.  There was quite a difference in age between my age and that of my siblings.  My siblings were also different from me as they also were quite smart and outgoing, and were, like my parents, darkly complected.  In contrast I was different as I was shy, naive, trusting, polite, tall, blond, blue.  Occasionally someone would tell me I was very handsome and well built, but I knew I was clearly not the brightest kid around, particularly as more than once I was teased about my lack of brain power.  I was, however, great in sports and was confident my athletic abilities would get me a scholarship to get away so I could make something of myself.     
      After my Dad took off with a woman from his church, things turned rough for us.  My Mom was the talk of the town, utterly devastated by my Father's duplicity.  Not surprisingly she retreated into herself.  The familial turmoil didn't affect my siblings to the degree it hit me as they were all older, done with college and moved away and had families of their own., so I found myself looking outside of my family for a sense of balance, and I found it in a neighbor who lived just down the street.  
      Mr. C. was a single man, and, aside from having the nicest house, nicest cars, owning several pizza stores, and seemingly having and endless stream of sexy women visitors, the guy was my idol.  He even looked like me I always thought, so I fantasized about me having his life.   My Dad always talked badly about him, but Mr C was always super nice to me when I would ride by on my bike or stop and talk to him.  Mr. C had told me a few times that once I turned 18, I could work at one of his pizza places making deliveries and helping out with clients.     
      Things started to look up.  I had been held back one year so I was just starting my senior year in high school and it was my 18th birthday and then I got the letter I had hoped for:  a full athletic scholarship to the state university and a cherished full ride scholarship to play hockey and track and field for them.  While in high school I had been a really good left defense man, and, after running high hurdles and pole vaulting to new heights, I held the state record, so when one quite warm Saturday afternoon in early summer shortly after graduation I received the letter from the state university offering me an athletic scholarship, I was on top of the world - only for my Mom to announce she was broke.  Immediately realizing I would need to find a job to make some money to spend while at school, I recalled Mr. C’s offer to work for him, so I quickly biked down to his house, panting heavily from the exertion of biking in the heat, and, having dropped the bike, I did a dog trot to his back yard where I found him shirtless, cleaning his pool.  I had never seen him without a shirt so I was startled to realize his well-developed chest was covered with a thick coating of fur, and his nipples - well can I say?  They were absolutely huge.  
      I was so startled, in fact, I found myself involuntarily staring at his chest for several seconds, long enough, in any event, Mr. C. snapped his fingers and said “Pup, Pup, what’s going on?  Why are you staring?”
      A slight digression.  My nickname growing up was 'pup' because although I was shy and kind of awkward, I was always so eager and happy to see my friends, which led someone to announce I acted like an excited puppy.... so the nickname 'Pup' stuck.   
      Back to my story, I apologized and said “I am sorry Mr C., I don’t mean to stare, but I always thought you would be smooth and your nipples are huge.”
      He laughed and asked “Why would you think that, Pup?”
      Turning beet red I replied "Well, I always thought of myself as a junior version of you, but I'm as smooth as a melon."  
      Chuckling he responded "Yes, well, sorry to disappoint, and yes, I'm sure your nipples are not like mine." 
      I blushed more but responded "Well, your fur is awesome actually and for the nipples, mine are certainly bigger than anyone else’s in gym class, but no, they are not like yours, but I do play with them a lot.”
      His eyes wide Mr. C. asked "You what, Pup?"
      My face downcast in embarrassment, and my cheeks flushed a bright shade of red, I managed to reply "Oh, sorry, I sometimes just blurt things out.  I shouldn’t have said that.  I am sorry Mr. C., but since Dad took off, and all my brothers have moved out of the house, I don't generally have anyone to talk to about things so I tend to forget my filter.  Again, sorry.  That was definitely TMI."  
      He put his pool cleaning equipment down, walked over to me, and, placing two fingers under my chin, raised my head up, saying "Lukas, look me in the eyes."
      Complying, his beautiful blue eyes locked onto mine when, with quiet intensity he said “I'm always here to talk to.... about anything,” giving me a smile that reached his eyes. 
      Still locked by his beautiful eyes, a wide cheesy grin blossomed on my face.  Approving, Mr. C. ran his fingers through my hair murmuring "You're a good pup.  I'm glad to see you smile."
      Now feeling a bit less awkward, I asked if I could help him and maybe chat with him for a few minutes.  
      "I can always use a helper, Lukas.  This pool demands a lot of work."
      Following his example, I peeled my shirt off and couldn't help but notice he was taking in my chest, so I wasn't not particularly embarrassed when he commented "You know, Lukas, you are right.  Your pecs are impressive.  It looks all that time in the gym over the summer has done well by you.” 
      "Thanks, Mr. C., I've been working out a lot, and while initially thought the effort would be pointless, after a few weeks even I could see what was happening."  Then, taking a deep breath and after a moment of silence to collect my thoughts, I continued asking “Mr. C, do you remember saying that.... well saying maybe.... well maybe I could work at one of your stores when I turn 18?”
      "Yes, I do, Lukas," Mr C. replied with a noc. 
      "Well today is my 18th birthday and I got accepted to the State University next fall with a hockey and track and field scholarship and really will need some money."
      Stepping over to my location, Mr. C. gave me a high 5 and then surprised me by lifted me off the ground, which was no small feat as I was 6’2”, but I guess as he had two or three inches on me, and his build was impressive, he had little trouble lifting me.  Afterwards he put me back on my feet, and, placing his hands on either side of my face, he pulled me in for a hug and, possibly, a fatherly kiss on my forehead.  
      “I knew you could do it Lukas.  I am so proud of you.”  It says volumes that Mr. C. was the first person to congratulate me on the scholarship.  My Mom hadn't even given much of a response, so it's understandable I found myself grinning ear to ear, basking in the pride Mr. C. emanated.  
      "Pup, did you know I played defense on the hockey team at the State University when I was in undergrad?”   
      “Awesome, I had no idea,” I responded.  
      “Yeah, actually I saw my old Coach Tony in town a few weeks ago.   He mentioned he was in town to interview you,” Mr C said.   
      “Wow, really? What a small world it is,” I said.   
      “Yep.  I told him, you are a great kid and you work really hard to really please him, the donors and the school."
      ”Holy cow Mr. C.  Thank you so much.  I am not sure how I could ever repay you."   
      Mr C. smiled as he assured me "Pup, I know you will not disappoint me.  And about the job, hey, what would think of coming to work for me now that you are 18?”
      It was now my turn to hug him, saying “Gosh Mr C, this is the best day of my life.  Thank you so much."
      "The day is just getting started.  I had someone quit last night.  It might not seem like much of a gift, but if you could work tonight, it would really help me out."
      A huge smile on my face I replied "Are you kidding Mr. C?  This is the best gift I could ever have received.  Of course I will.” 
      Giving me a warm but brief hug, Mr. C. responded "Oh, Pup, we will see if there isn’t another special and wonderful gift waiting for you later.”
      Hearing that, I hugged him even tighter and then broke the hug and helped him finish cleaning the pool.  
      When we were done and putting the tools away Mr. C. commented "Show up at the store on Front Street at 5:00 PM.  I'll meet you there and have a uniform for you."
      Hearing his message, however, I was somewhat dismayed and answered, "Oh, crap, Mr. C.  I don’t have a car."  
      “No worries, son.  We'll take my car, and you can use it until you get one.  Meet me here at 4:30."
      I got on my bike, and before riding off replied "Yes Sir.  See you at 4:30, Mr C.”
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Next, part 2.  My first night on the job and learning the ropes.  
      I promise.... the gifts of the job offer and other goodies will soon be unveiled.

• By CigarBear68
      How many of you enjoy a blow job from a toothless mouth? I'm not talking about 80 yr olds, but rather the 20-60 guys who for one reason or another wear full dentures. 
      My first one was from a 27 yr old trucker I met on AOL years ago. He was an awesome bottom man, and I couldn't even tell he was toothless until we kissed. He did have a beard so that helped. He could deepthroat without hesitation. Since then any opportunity I have had for a gum job I take it. I'm actually still surprised at how many guys actually wear dentures. 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.