He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

Guest DaddysBoi

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

Guest DaddysBoi
12 minutes ago, BlowBoi said:

OMG, Please Sir, Rape my Faggot Face, Pummel my Throat as if it were your Personal Fuck Hole. Did I mention my Ears can be used as Handle Grips!

That's the spirit!

One guy did it and it was a little painful and ask him to leave. I regret because I was hoping to get a very hot load in my throat. The next guy who did the same I enjoyed, with a lot gagging feeling. Definitely I would like to try a blowing with a lot throatfuck and dropping cum at the end.

• Like 1

When I hook up with a guy for deep throat action, I ask him to push back as far in throat as possible, make me gag when he is coming. First, it's even better for him to have my throat pulse around his cock; the bonus is it makes me cum without touching my cock.  Gagging on a cock just makes me spew ribbons of cum

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, DaddysBoi said:

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

If I let a Daddy fuck my mouth or ass, it's up to him to use my holes as he sees fit. So if he feels like I should have my throat raped, that's probably exactly what I need. Daddy is always right!

That's why I love to get mouthfucked with my hands cuffed behind my back. With my wrists immobilized like that, the question of "will you let him..." no longer arises...

iba5uiiELFM1vadjss.jpg.04178d6086462561cb106d362f04f45c.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Would I let him? I would beg him to! 

It's been a while since I've been throatfucked regularly. If I have someone to come by and force fuck my throat, I'll usually spend time opening my throat with a dildo so he can spend more time balls deep. Or if the top with the Cock doesn't mind training my throat he could spend an evening getting my throat accustomed to the fit in his cock. 

When my mouth and throat are force fucked, I'm the happiest of on earth. I like being forced to gag and choke until throat slime is running down his balls and covering my face. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2