He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

Such an easy answer, YES, keep your throat open and get those teeth as far out of the way as you can.  After you gag a few times because you are lucky his cock is so big, be sure to pull your legs open wider to remind him there's another hole free to use as roughly as he wants whenever he wants it.  And keep praying for a big hot poz load, especially if he's started to ram his cock raw in your butt.  Lucky you

• Upvote 1

I love the comments on this thread.  I agree with so many of you guys: I fucking LOVE getting throat fucked. Just this morning i sucked off an alpha who wanted me to deep throat his cock. He was upnfront about it before we hooked up. He said clearly he was going to rape my throat like it's a cunt, and is that what i wanted, too? Yes yes YES it is!! He forced it deep, and called me "cunt throat" and I loved it. He said his wife will suck his dick but won't or can't deep throat it; that's why he likes getting head from faggots, he said, because he can really pound his cock into their throats. That sounds great to me, I thought! Her loss. He's got a nice dick. 

• Upvote 1

Guest DaddysBoi
On 20/09/2017 at 4:49 PM, RotzBBengel said:

Did a bit of research. Had no idea this kind of stuff even existed, but it might be useful... :P

54016_4536.jpg.5137360b7ab218426daa6a8ed30d28e9.jpg

But that numbs your throat. It's not supposed to be comfortable. The point of deepthroating is to feel his cock throbbing in your throat. He wants you to gag on it. Seeing this will only make him want to rape your throat even harder.

The only reason to deepthroat is to please him. It's not about how you or your throat feels.

The first guy I sucked off taught me to deep throat, he was way above average and over the course of time I could take it balls deep. One evening he got me to hang my head over the bed and he literally fucked my face off, I was retching and he continued until he unloaded. He was very apologetic after but it’s the only time I’ve cum hands free. Still love it to this day. 

• Upvote 2

I'm really into size, so it should be no surprise that I've had my share of horse hung guys fucking my throat.  The best position for me is on my back with my head off the end of the bed.  That way, my throat is open as much as possible, and the top guy can fuck my throat as hard and fast as he wants, with me timing my breathing according to his cock thrusts.  When he shoves his cock all the way down my throat and holds it there, I can hold my breath for no more than 30 seconds, before I start jerking around, desperate for air.  I had a lot of practice with an ex boyfriend who loved fucking my throat with his 10 1/2 inch cock.  I've got a hard on, writing this.  LOL.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, DaddysBoi said:

But that numbs your throat. It's not supposed to be comfortable. The point of deepthroating is to feel his cock throbbing in your throat. He wants you to gag on it. Seeing this will only make him want to rape your throat even harder.

The only reason to deepthroat is to please him. It's not about how you or your throat feels.

I have to agree with DB, esp the point that the top wants the faggot to gag on his cock. I think that like most things in life, the answer is somewhere in the middle. I've deep throated guys who LOVE hearing me gag because how could that NOT be an ego boost? "My dick is so big he can't even take it all!" Also, these guys love the physical sensation of a throat tight around their dicks. So, we shoukd try not to gag too often or else he's not going to get what he needs. Again, like DB says, if I'm the cock sucker, who gives a shit about whatfeels good to me? Ive had more than one bi guy tell me that deep fucking my throat is the closest thing to fucking a pussy, and that's a compliment. So i think some gagging, but mostly taking the cock as deep as he can shove it, is the right balance.

Oh and for those of you who don't know, the gag reflex is VERY MUCH a state of mind. I promise you, if you think, "I'm going to choke!" then you WILL choke. It's very difficult, but get your head to a place where you don't panic, even if gagging is the body's natural response. Over come that. Pretend you are outside your own body, looking on. Pretend your throat is not you. You are just an observer. Whatever it takes, because it's mostly in your head.  

4 hours ago, Webster9 said:

I'm really into size, so it should be no surprise that I've had my share of horse hung guys fucking my throat.  The best position for me is on my back with my head off the end of the bed.  That way, my throat is open as much as possible, and the top guy can fuck my throat as hard and fast as he wants, with me timing my breathing according to his cock thrusts.  When he shoves his cock all the way down my throat and holds it there, I can hold my breath for no more than 30 seconds, before I start jerking around, desperate for air.  I had a lot of practice with an ex boyfriend who loved fucking my throat with his 10 1/2 inch cock.  I've got a hard on, writing this.  LOL.

I feel you Webster. Its the same for me...not really a problem having the cock there as much as it is the feeling of panic we get when we can't breathe. I curse the fact I was a smoker for so many years that i can hold my breath for, oh, about 3 seconds, hahaha.