He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

On 10/8/2017 at 3:55 PM, Grayjoy said:

Frankly, if I died choking on a cock, I'd have died happy.

Use my throat.  Use it often.

I think that first sentence is what I want on my gravestone. 

The second and third sentence, i think i should get tattooed on my forehead

Keep it up, Grayjoy. Cock sucker brotherhood. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

You should always evaluate the best position to fuck deep a throat, and that depends from the shape of the cock: if it points upwards fuck my throat in the bed while I lay on my back... otherwise kneeling, if the dick points downward

Again the cock is the center of a Faggot life and dictates everything important.

• Like 1

Guest FatSnuffPig

Strangle me to make my throat tighter then go ahead and rape my face. Make me gag. Choke and puke. Punch and slap me. Laugh as i struggle and pull me back if I try and escape. Keep going until my body goes limp and eyes roll back. No point worrying if it's gone too far. Just spit on my face and dump me in a ditch.

• 1 month later...

My first skull fucking scared me at first as was not expecting it. I was sucking this lovely hard cock when he grabbed my head and forced me down. Gagged a bit then I got the idea. I relaxed my throat muscles and took his cock  right to the back of my mouth and felt it slide into my throat. Tilting my head to accommodate his needs he got the idea and made me gag. Loved feeling him throb and jerk while sliding back and forth. Gripping even harder he slammed ball deep and started spunking loving the way I gagged and chocked on the slimy sperms he sent into my belly. Been hooked ever since 

• Upvote 2