He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

I use the numbing spray when I can. I love big cocks, but I do have a gag reflex. LoL. Having said that, I like my men sexually assertive, even aggressive, so if they throat fuck me, I'm fine with it.. Even if I leave with a soar throat, or have a sore throat for days after. If he needs to throat fuck me to cum, I'm fine with it. Even had one guy that held my arms/hands down. I was gasping for air, and his balls were blocking my nose. LoL. But man could he fuck. He fucked my ass raw, but did end up Cumming by aggressively throat fucking me. I'm a submissive bottom. I love it.. 

On 9/20/2017 at 5:49 AM, RotzBBengel said:

Did a bit of research. Had no idea this kind of stuff even existed, but it might be useful... :P

54016_4536.jpg.5137360b7ab218426daa6a8ed30d28e9.jpg

Fuck yes!!! I'm really good at deepthroating already, but, with this spray I could run marathons on cock! If I smoke a little bit of meth then use this spray I could do an all night blowbang lmao!!!

I just hope it doesn't numb my tastebuds too much cause I love the salty taste of precum

• 1 month later...
Guest FriendlyBottom

My experience has been that it's the sorry insecure loser hung like a third-grader who thinks he needs to "force" me to suck his boy cock.  A real man quickly recognizes me as a true cocksucker, full of experience and prodigous talent, and knows that within a matter of minutes my nose will be in his pubes and the swollen head of his cock will deep in my esophagus.

Skull-fucking is a man's aggressive act of copulation with his victim's throat. The man completely controls penetration. The cunt's only jobs are to choke periodically, cry a little, and breathe as infrequently as possible.

It's the polar opposite of fellatio, in which a man allows a faggot to worship his penis.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest Saturn1

Get it as far down your throat as possible and let him cum into your gut!!! YEAH!!! YOU take control and DON'T let him pull out of your hungry maw!!! THAT"S how you do it!!!