He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

• 2 weeks later...

I would beg him to fuck my throat!! I feel empty until my throat is full of cock! I need cock so bad! I’m straight but I’m totally obsessed with cock and cum. Please send me pictures of your cocks so I can spray my huge load over them! Please I need cocks so bad! sissy12301@outlook.com 

Edited by cockwhore12301

• 5 weeks later...

I would let him cuff my hands behind my back and then put his belt across the back of my neck so he can gag and choke me on his hard cock. Ramming right down my throat till his balls are against my chin and he is spurting spunk making me gag and swallow. Then cock slapped hard. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The best rough throating I have received was with my Head and hands fully secured by the wooden stocks. He grabbed the top and forced his lovely cock down my throat till the back of my head hit the boards. Gagging and gasping between each thrust. Speeding up as he neared his climax smashing my throat and  head off the stocks till finally spunking. I got whipped as I could not swallow his gift for my throat was too sore. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love to lay on my back accross the bed, my head hanging over the side. that way he can stand there and slide his entire cock down my throat. i love having my lips around the very base. i love feeling him get very hard right before he unloads in my mouth