He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

10 hours ago, ThroatFag said:

As a true cocksucker, in that moment, I remember that this Man has the right to abusively fuck my throat. It may be unpleasant during but afterward I'm always proud that I endured the pain and serviced his dick so well.

yeah there's like this gut reaction to fight it

but you just quickly get past it and take the fucking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, faglory said:

yeah there's like this gut reaction to fight it

but you just quickly get past it and take the fucking

That's why I need Alphas to force me. Sometimes I resist the throat abuse but when the Alpha holds me down on his dick I can get through it. The Alpha is training me to be a better faggot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/19/2017 at 12:25 AM, Guest DaddysBoi said:

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2017_09/ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif.95cdccf24d111d24592c0d74687127f0.gif

i just stop thinking and let him.. better to be good to him then he get done much faster even if it hurts i are better use and not rude

Guest Cumobsessed420

I would definitely let him use my throat. I’m sucking Dick for his benefit so if that’s how he wants to use me, that’s how he will use me. 

A cocksucker has no right to push back. Their job is to get their mouth and throat used for whatever men want to use it for and as hard as they want to use it. If a man wants to choke a faggot unconscious with his cock he has every right to do it. Same if he wants to use the faggots throat for a toilet or an ashtray or a place to spit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Bbcumslave1998
8 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

A cocksucker has no right to push back. Their job is to get their mouth and throat used for whatever men want to use it for and as hard as they want to use it. If a man wants to choke a faggot unconscious with his cock he has every right to do it. Same if he wants to use the faggots throat for a toilet or an ashtray or a place to spit.

I’d love to get choked out by a fat cock

21 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

it's what we strive for thank You SIR

I’m a swimmer and runner with large lung capacity. If I’m being fucked aggressively down my throat, I take it like  a champ and hold my breath and gag reflex and let the dude ravage my throat.  Love sucking cock that way, getting almost chocked out...feeling the cock hit deep down my throat and bring him to climax and the reward of cum being pumped directly into my stomach. 

• Like 2