He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

I'm typically the one that gets that action going by grabbing his ass and pulling his cock in deeper. This signals that I am open to it. I'd like him to initiate it from the start, but if I have to I'll let him know in no uncertain terms that I want him to fuck my throat. If I could find a Dom Top that viewed fucking my throat as "a good warm-up", well Happy Birthday to me!

since 19.....Let him use me.  Sucked my first 10+ that was thick as shit, and he let me suck him at first, but then he started face fucking me, till he was trying to get me to go balls deep, I tried to stay wit it but was bout to throw up and pushed him back, next thing I know I got smacked the fuck outta my face, asking me what the fuck I was doing? He barely let me ctach my breath b4 going right back in, told me if I was going throw up do it on his dyck . If i pushed him away again I was going be sorry.  I def threw up and gagged on that shit, eyes were read as fuck, was actually getting light headed, and surprised he hadn't nutted yet.  After he degraded me enough he then fucked me.  Learned a lesson I haven't forgotten yet....if i open my mouth It's his/or theirs until he/they are finished

On 9/18/2017 at 3:25 PM, Guest DaddysBoi said:

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

it’s faggot throat was made to be raped.  Make it sputter, make it gag, make it retch.   Make it suck your cock how you want it sucked.  

• Like 1

If he tries to force his cock past your tonsils, resist just a little bit. Let him think that his cock is too big for you to take. Then let him all the way in until his balls arse pressed on your chin.  Choke on his cock, that will encourage him to fuck your throat hard. Let's face it, all alpha males want to see the cocksukker struggle to take his cock and load deep.

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2017 at 7:33 PM, Annapaulamass said:

One guy did it and it was a little painful and ask him to leave. I regret because I was hoping to get a very hot load in my throat. The next guy who did the same I enjoyed, with a lot gagging feeling. Definitely I would like to try a blowing with a lot throatfuck and dropping cum at the end.

Do you think it's dependent on the cock? It's not about size either, but rather how it fits and how stiff it is. Some rock hard long thickish cocks are great to take a face pounding, some smaller ones. There's those that only fit if you're standing on your head. 

Mind you, this slut is always willing to try. 😜

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

I'm a big fan of getting throat fucked but my gag reflex puts up too much of a fight🙃 i can really let it in for maybe 10 secs before i have to stop for fear of throwing up 

this happen too me, any one else? I  was so horned, , had   Nipple clams on & butt plug in, got new poppers, sucken my dildo to wall in  bath, and hupped big draws of poppers, flying i face fuck my self into my dildo, few ,it finally popp into my throat, rode it had, after hard to pull out, my uvula was so big  next day, it laid heavy on my tounge, was affraid i never be ok, but lasted day

• 2 weeks later...

Open wide and let him use you.  Breathe through your nose and enjoy having your throat used like a fleshjack.  Being able to handle a hard throat fucking that produces gobs of spit is what makes you a good fag.

Had this happen to me this past Friday when I hooked up with a new dude with a rock solid 7".   One of those dicks that isn't your biggest ever, but is not flexible in any way so it's like a sword.  Plus he had a dom attitude, so the combination of his attitude and dick meant that I was going to be getting my throat widened whether I liked it or not.  Took it as a challenge to make myself swallow his entire cock down to the base.  The incredible thrust at the back of your mouth as it scrapes into your throat is priceless.  He said I was one of the few guys who's taken his cock down to the pubes.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3