He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

17 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Faggots are for a man to use. Period

I could argue you cannot rape a faggot. 

I agree with the spirit of this assertion  in this context. I believe that consent to provide oral service should automatically imply consent to throatfucking. That is, it should be the normative understanding between men and faggots. If a faggot doesn't want to have his throat forced, he should make it clear in advance.

And personally, I have always found it hard to respect men who hold back or, even worse, ask for permission to do what comes so naturally.

• Like 4

On 10/28/2017 at 8:56 AM, Phallarchist said:

I find it hard to respect a man who doesn't force his erection down my throat. If he lacks the strength or will to dominate, then why is he inside me?

I agree with this so much. If we’re hooking up just abuse me, that’s what I’m there for anyways. Don’t ask if I can deepthroat it, you find out if I can.

On 9/20/2017 at 7:49 AM, RotzBBengel said:

Did a bit of research. Had no idea this kind of stuff even existed, but it might be useful... :P

54016_4536.jpg.5137360b7ab218426daa6a8ed30d28e9.jpg

Sweet. Helps to turn the sub’s throat into a true fuckhole giving his life some purpose.

I remember 1  time with 1 of my mother boyfriends !  My Mom and Dad were divorced and my mom became a party woman , with her girlfriends , hitting on bars .  She loved Black guys and bringing them home having Sex with them in her bedroom / locked door !   I used to sneak out side and peek in her bed room window watching her excited and having Fun - real Fun !

I was in my late teens , already been sucking dicks  for awhile , watching these hung ( naked ) black males going to the bath room - my God they were Beautiful and HOT !

I was on the couch , acting I was asleep , 1 of the naked black guys came over to me and laying his Big Beautiful Black Dick on my lips .

Using his hand pulling down my mouth - forcing his cock in my mouth - skull fucking my mouth .

At first I was fighting him but started to enjoy it - then the Big Huge Gushing Cum load .

Mentioned - GOOD BOY - next time be easier - happen many times afterwards !

I've had as big as a 10 X 6 cock all the way down my throat.  I'm a talented cocksucker (so I'm told), but I have to be in charge.  As soon as a guy starts face fucking me, my gag reflex goes into overdrive.  Let me do the work, and I'll take your cock balls deep, again and again.

It to me depends on the guy if has built trust in and my body. I like to have him push through.  As my body throat relax as I know he will bring me back.

If I have no trust and also he is not clean no way.

But I find my body makes the decision more then my mind.

On 3/21/2021 at 3:15 PM, Webster9 said:

As soon as a guy starts face fucking me, my gag reflex goes into overdrive.  Let me do the work, and I'll take your cock balls deep, again and again.

Yes, a man has to keep in mind that the excitement of forcing a faggot can come at the expense of optimal performance. There might be a balance worth finding. But something would be missing for me if there were no coercion at all.

• Upvote 1