He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

My sub bottom nature would make me inclined to dutifully accept any forceful throat fucking the top wants to lash out on me, I’m only there to satisfy him. Unfortunately, my throat naturally curves sharply and makes it very difficult to accommodate large dicks. What saves me from major torture is that tops usually pick me to pound my tight ass, not to throat fuck me.

I always let men do whatever they want to me and use me however they want to use me. I also do anything a man tells me to do. thats my duty as a cumdumpster.if a man wants to choke me out with his cock down my throat I simply kneel there on my knees and take it. plus I have been deepthroating cocks since middle school so as long as it fits down my throat guys can fuck their cocks as deep down my throat as they want with no problem. I love the feeling of a meaty cock completely stuffing my windpipe so tightly that its impossible to breathe. as far back as high school I had a reputation for using my throat to suck guys off rather than just my mouth. I was trained early to have complete mastery of my throat muscles to use the entrance to my throat to literally jerk guys off. thats why I always say I'm not just a faggot who sucks cock. I'm a cocksucker. besides I kinda like it when some random stranger tries to choke me with their cock

x-cocksucker.jpg.6750970b62ec2fab19e85e2ecd637383.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Hi!

I'm new here just joined.

Ever since I wanted to suck coks I had been wanting someone to use my mouth as he wanted. I was sure i could take it but also wanted to do a deep throat thing so I could still breath. I met a young guy with a long cock and decided I would try it. It worked I allowed his cock to enter my throat and found I still could breath.  He must have sensed how deep his cock was by my moving my throat muscles He came in my mouth and  was proud I had really done it.  I just wish he would have contacted me later as i would have loved to have him do me again. We were in Lumberton Texas.

On 3/25/2021 at 8:05 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I always let men do whatever they want to me and use me however they want to use me. I also do anything a man tells me to do. thats my duty as a cumdumpster.if a man wants to choke me out with his cock down my throat I simply kneel there on my knees and take it. plus I have been deepthroating cocks since middle school so as long as it fits down my throat guys can fuck their cocks as deep down my throat as they want with no problem. I love the feeling of a meaty cock completely stuffing my windpipe so tightly that its impossible to breathe. as far back as high school I had a reputation for using my throat to suck guys off rather than just my mouth. I was trained early to have complete mastery of my throat muscles to use the entrance to my throat to literally jerk guys off. thats why I always say I'm not just a faggot who sucks cock. I'm a cocksucker. besides I kinda like it when some random stranger tries to choke me with their cock

x-cocksucker.jpg.6750970b62ec2fab19e85e2ecd637383.jpg

when a stranger that doesnt know me does this

i feel even more like a faggot cocksocket

that's only right cause that's what we are

Guest DeletedSoon

image.png.d4a23ee691538a96fb08efa8eebd3a7c.png

Me sucking cock while on nightwalk.. this is how I suck cock, if I go outside tonight promise I will be found and stripped and made to cock like this,

On 9/21/2017 at 10:31 AM, Guest DaddysBoi said:

But that numbs your throat. It's not supposed to be comfortable. The point of deepthroating is to feel his cock throbbing in your throat. He wants you to gag on it. Seeing this will only make him want to rape your throat even harder.

The only reason to deepthroat is to please him. It's not about how you or your throat feels.

My cock don’t like the feel of it also

I'd let him fuck my throat for a while, then go back to sucking and slurping on his cock.  We'd alternate from then on between a wet blowjob and a hot throat-fuck 'til he'd launch his sperm down my throat so I could gobble every bit.

• Like 1