He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

On 1/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, norcalraw said:

I’m a swimmer and runner with large lung capacity. If I’m being fucked aggressively down my throat, I take it like  a champ and hold my breath and gag reflex and let the dude ravage my throat.  Love sucking cock that way, getting almost chocked out...feeling the cock hit deep down my throat and bring him to climax and the reward of cum being pumped directly into my stomach. 

I like to play a game with cumdumps like you were I fuck their throat and they try to make me cum straight down their throat before passing out from lack of oxygen 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I like to play a game with cumdumps like you were I fuck their throat and they try to make me cum straight down their throat before passing out from lack of oxygen 

dont know if on purpose but had 3 great dates who that happened with me..

but i tried not to pass ouit.. but they were not really done.. hit them on their tighs to let them know i wasnt able to breathe and was blacking out.. but they understood but was still not done so i took it bouncing passed out the last minutes.. 

dont want to be like a doll.. but after waking up later on to suck again they told me they didnt mind me asleep.. even shoved cock down while passed out to have use of me..

the only importance is that you, they get off.. atleast if u ask me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

dont know if on purpose but had 3 great dates who that happened with me..

but i tried not to pass ouit.. but they were not really done.. hit them on their tighs to let them know i wasnt able to breathe and was blacking out.. but they understood but was still not done so i took it bouncing passed out the last minutes.. 

dont want to be like a doll.. but after waking up later on to suck again they told me they didnt mind me asleep.. even shoved cock down while passed out to have use of me..

the only importance is that you, they get off.. atleast if u ask me

my sentiment exactly besides even when i'm wide awake it's all about the Men's pleasure so wth

i like it better to feel everything that's being done

but it's not what matters in the end

i am a hole, and a vessel

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2017 at 1:25 AM, Guest DaddysBoi said:

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

Are you kidding me!!😑

Who's the fuck care about if our throat gonna ravage or if it's hurt and what faggots bitches wants!!

All It's depend on the alpha tops and their needs.

If they want to ravage my dirty slutty throat hole for sure they can do it.

Faggots born to be serve and used without fucking complain. 

• Like 3

Let him ravage my throat until he cums. I am there to serve him and his cock. If you are a true cocksucker, then this is the life you chose. Shut up, suck, gag, swallow, repeat!

On 9/18/2017 at 10:25 PM, Guest DaddysBoi said:

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

If a guy doesn't do this I take him deep so my nose into his pubes or balls (depending on position). Wrap my arms around his thighs, ass or back to pull him even deeper. Especially guide his ass to thrust so it'll feel good for him.  Move his hands to the back of my head so he knows not to feel shy in taking control.

I can't even remember the last time I had access to a dick where it didn't spend at least some of the time stroking in my throat. Maybe when I was 14 or something. Even totally vanilla guys will avail themselves of that when given the chance.

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 11:25 PM, Guest DaddysBoi said:

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

Force is major turn on for me. If a Top does this, i'll give in instantly and let him throat rape me. even if it hurts or i start gagging/crying. Experience suggests that most tops take this as sign to get even rougher with fags throats.