He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

I’ve always had pretty good control of my gag reflex and loved deep throating - need a bit of practice now. But all the guys I’ve been with have been too gentle, stopping if I gag, checking I’m ok. I want one hand on the back of my head and one around my throat, fingers on the back of my neck holding me tight, thumb applying pressure at the front if I resist too much. If I gag, I want the guy to fuck my throat harder, if I puke, fuck harder, if I try to push him away, I want him to fill my throat and stay there until I panic from lack of oxygen...... and then still just stay there! Choke me out of consciousness..... power fuck my throat while I’m out or shove a hand up my arse. When I wake up, I want to feel how I’ve been brutally used.... fuck! This thread made me so hard!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, beardedbastard said:

Never had anyone force me down like that. I do enjoy gagging the fag. 

but if an alpha do it.. best is just endure it let him finish off then atleast he got great head and throat.. only reason forcing it deeper or harder is for his pleassure.. which during session date is only of importance from my point of view

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nikkisiisyfag said:

but if an alpha do it.. best is just endure it let him finish off then atleast he got great head and throat.. only reason forcing it deeper or harder is for his pleassure.. which during session date is only of importance from my point of view

it's the only way to go for some of us

let the Man have His pleasure

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 11:58 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

Who care what the faggot wants. A faggot needs to be used. Period. Is their lot in life, and it is a good thing for Real Men like Me. There’s very few of us and I love that there are so many willing holes competing for me to unload in them. 

You are totally right, @BreedingTop71. As a faggot, my only concern is, what tha Men wants, and my only duty is, to give him what he wants. What I want doesn't count.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 8:33 AM, Phallarchist said:

It's the polar opposite of fellatio, in which a man allows a faggot to worship his penis.

This is an important distinction. Cocksucking is not my specialty - I strive for excellent ass - but I generally get good response on my tonguework on a cock. I’m not so good, however, at throating (though getting better recently with practice) and have not really had a Top attempt a forceful balls-deep throat fuck to completion. I attribute this to a couple of things: 1) they sample my ass and choose it as the preferred hole for that fuck, 2) the Tops that do use me for head always seem to be the type who want to make sure the load washes over my tongue so that they can see me taste it before I swallow, or 3) I’m so specific about being an anal bottom in my profiles that they move on to other targets.

Whatever the reason, I only have a little experience with Tops who want to try to force their way deep into my throat past my active gag reflex. I have observed that, yes, they do seem to get excited when I gag and heave. I have never really understood this, frankly, because what it signifies is that the Top’s cockhead is being, or is about to be, bathed in stomach acid and/or vomit. I’m not judging; whatever flips a Top’s switch, I see it as my obligation to try to accommodate.

Except, I reserve the right to breathe. When I was young I suffered terribly from asthma, and although I pretty much grew out of it, I still appreciate perhaps more than the average person the ability to freely take a breath. So if a Top attempted to throatfuck me and remain embedded in spite of my obvious need to take a breath, I would do more than push.

I know my role and duty, I know my place in the sexual hierarchy of men, and I know my uses. I have no illusions that the Men I service need view me as anything but an object or utility. They are entitled to use me. But they are not entitled to put my life at hazard in doing so; a Top may not callously risk asphyxiating me. Several posts in this thread encourage Tops to skullfuck the poster breathless to the point of blackout, and then keep going. I hope no Top would actually do something so reckless, irresponsible and potentially homicidal.

Yes, I realize I’m being a buzzkill and most of this is just guys enjoying a shared fantasy, but I feel like someone should at least say what’s real out loud once in a while because my experience has taken me down paths where the Tops are darker and more cruel, and I have encountered Men capable of actually doing some of this shit. Be careful what you wish for.

• Upvote 2

I love an agressive guy that fuck my mouth. I sometimes take his hands and put them on my head so he takes the hint. I would definitely never stop a guy from forcing his cock in me. As long as the head of his cock isn't deep in my throat when he cums.

I want it in my mouth so I could taste his load .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They never hurt me for real so I usually let them have at it. The first few times especially not telling me were my favorites. Feeling thick meat spurting globbs mid throat makes me want to cum just thinking of it! Almost passing out feeling each thick burst shooting down. Not very strong n only 120lbs so guys usually have fun picking me up or forcing my head down n watch me choke some

Guest Pozbttmrigpig

I hope he facefucks me. I love gagging on a cock buried deep in my throat and saliva flows out and he keeps going. Live for it