He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

I take it like the human flashlight I am. the man is in control.im just the faggot cocksucker they use to get themselves off.men have the right to use me however they want.plus I love it when I can tell the guy is trying to choke me with his cock. reminds me of what I am and how men see me. they don't care if they hurt a faggot.some even want to.i like knowing the man using me doesn't see me as human.just faggot trash.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/23/2019 at 10:14 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

I take it like the human flashlight I am. the man is in control.im just the faggot cocksucker they use to get themselves off.men have the right to use me however they want.plus I love it when I can tell the guy is trying to choke me with his cock. reminds me of what I am and how men see me. they don't care if they hurt a faggot.some even want to.i like knowing the man using me doesn't see me as human.just faggot trash.

Im so jealous. I have a little bitch gag reflex and choke on even short ones. 

I swallow and that always helps, but I wish I could deep throat like you champs. 

On the upside, I can take the biggest dick balls deep in my ass ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hotelcumdump
On 9/19/2017 at 12:25 AM, Guest DaddysBoi said:

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

Push him off? How is this even an option?

• 2 months later...
Guest GayCocksucker

If a man wants to facefuck my faggot throat, he can definitely do that to me and cum as much as he wants down my throat afterwards.

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2017 at 1:13 AM, 18plus said:

I’ve met up a few times with a guy who likes to hang my head from the edge pin my hands down and fuck my throat until he cums. He’s very aggressive and doesn’t stop till he’s done no matter how much I gag, choke or spit up. So fucking hot, love feeling used like that!

Love when a Man pins me down and fucks my throat with abandon. Sure, being gagged by a big dick can be uncomfortable but I'm there to be used. In that moment there is no pleasure or pain; I am owned by a Real Man and my only purpose is to relax and take his cock. I like when my face gets coveted in my puke and slobber cause it shows the Superior that I will be degraded and humiliated just to serve cock. It's amazing that a Man can overpower me with his dick! It's an awesome experience.

On 7/14/2019 at 2:51 PM, abj2start said:

Why push him off? I am a cocksucker and need his Cock! Its my place to please a man any way I can. Well that and I really love to take a cock balls deep and make it cum. 

As a true cocksucker, in that moment, I remember that this Man has the right to abusively fuck my throat. It may be unpleasant during but afterward I'm always proud that I endured the pain and serviced his dick so well.