Cum...and gone.

This happened years ago. I had gone out find a hole to fuck and breed. Yep. Plain and simple. There were several men out that weekend. But I just could not land one. As the night wore on, there he was, on the margins, always looking my way.  Nice enough looking: late 30's, average height, a little heavy, cute, a bit reserved. But I saw something in his eyes...a hunger for cock. For cum. For more than he had experienced before.

My testosterone levels must have been through the roof. Because soon enough, we were at his apartment, naked. He, servicing my hard cock. Me using his throat. Holding the back of his head down on me. Using him for my pleasure.  And him enjoying every bit of it. His stubby dick, which I refused to let him touch...at least not yet...dripping for release.

I made it damn clear I was POZ, that I was gonna fuck him bareback and that I would NOT pull out. I could see desire and apprehension in his face. But I've learned how to heighten the first while leveraging the latter.  

I knew he was enjoying the idea of danger. Intoxicating. So I upped the ante with rough, POZ talk. After a good bit of foreplay, I had him on his side, me behind him. Holding him tightly to me as I grunted breathy, filthy words into his ear. Telling him not to worry, how he shouldn't deny himself anymore. My very hard cock grinding at his back door. He was breathless, speechless with excitement. 

The key to a good fuck is to fuck the bottoms mind first. I made him say he wanted my cock in him. That he wanted me raw. Then I distracted him; I made him refer to his hole as a pussy. As a cunt, made for cock and seed. I had him beg me to fuck his pussy. My hard cock kept knocking insistently at his hole. I told him how I knew what he needed. That I could the hunger in his eyes, a hunger he had denied himself feeding his whole life. I told him that I would give him what he needed, what he craved...but first I would some lube.  I felt him attempt to move towards the bottle on the nightstand. I did not allow it.

"No, no." I guided his hand to his stubby dick. "Jack yourself off", I ordered. He complied. "Good boy. That's it...Now, you had better cum big...and do you know why?" He was unable to respond, for he was jacking furiously in anticipation of what I was about to say.  "Because I'm gonna use your own cum for lube. You want that don't you?" Again, no reply - his breath growing more shallow, more rapid. I was drunk with power. He was under me complete control.

And when he was just about to do so, I ordered him to, "CUM NOW!" He came as ordered. "You're gonna want to catch every drop, boy." I sneered as he came into his hand. His whole body convulsing. I released him just enough for him to move him cummy hand to his fuckhole. He shamelessly slathered himself and my cock with his own seed. "Thats right..lube up that pussy for me." The whole room smelled of cum. I pulled him even tighter towards me as my now urgently hard cock penetrated him in one long thrust.

He yelped. "Is this what you wanted?" No reply. Just his gasps. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?!" I barked. "YES!!", he cried. "My raw, POZ cock in your worthless cunt?!". He was shaking by this point. I could see him trying to form words. "Answer me.", I insisted. "Yes...yes...", he whispered. So I got my fuck on. Oh yeah, I. Got. My. Fuck. On. And I pounded his hole with one arm around still wrapped tightly his chest and the other around his neck.

There is something oddly satisfying about watching a man struggle to breathe while I fuck him. There's a moment when you can see the desire for mix with panic. You can sense it like a presence in the room. If you've ever experienced it, you know.  

"Tell me what you want.", I said. No reply. "Say it....say it.", I persisted while longdicking him . "Oh god...OH GOD" he cried.

I laughed and sneered, "Oh no, fuckhole...god can't help you now. That time has cum and gone....funny thing is...in a couple of minutes, I'm gonna do the same. I'm gonna cum..and then I'm gonna go. But first, I need to hear you ask for it." He was barely holding together now.  "Say it.", I insisted as I intensified my pounding. He started to mumble words. "SAY IT!" I commanded - barely able to forestall myself from cumming.

"OH, FUCK...OH FUCK! PLEASE, BREED ME! GIVE ME YOUR DIRTY SEED! PAINT MY GUTS! I NEED IT! POZ ME!!!"  He bellowed. That was when the flood gates opened and two weeks of charged seed filled his boypussy. I howled with release as I churned my sick cream into him. That satisfying cumsloppy fucksound I do so enjoy filled the room. I stayed in him as long as I could, grinding my toxic load into him. He whimpered as my softening cock slimed out of his oozing cunt. Only then did I release my hold on him. 

When I was done. And he lay there panting...used in the way I wanted to use him. I got up, wiped off, and dressed. All the while, he lay there panting. The realization of what had happened just starting to dawn on him. I stood there a moment, taking in the sight of this piece of meat I had used. A bead of my toxic seed dribbled down the crease between his thigh and his asscheek. A wicked smile took residence on my face.

The time for words was done. I simply left, stepping out into the cool night air. It felt damn good.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 9

FUCK'N OUTSTANDING STORYTELLING! But, I don't think this was storytelling in the least.  this sounded like a REAL down right...in creditable display of power and control by the Dominant party and the Submissive party...enjoying his fantasy with YOU.  NOW, the question is: Was it the BOTTOM that USED the TOP or the TOP using the BOTTOM?  YOU BOTH got exactly what YOU intended for that hook up with equal amount of give and take.  ANYWAY, the encounter was extremely intoxicating and I felt I was there with the BOTH of YOU, sharing that BREEDING.  It left me wanting to experience MORE of that dynamic encounter with the BOTH of YOU.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LutonBottom

I need a top to do this to me! I never want to get fucked after I cum, always better to keep me on edge so that I’m desperate and willing to do anything to be allowed to cum! 

• 3 years later...