WS after a fuck session

Ozpig

Nothing I like better than after being gangbanged or getting fucked a few times in a group session to just sit in a tub and let the tops piss all over me. For me it is the ultimate way of being totally used and caps off having a gobfull and cuntfull of seed perfectly. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Agreed, except I do enjoy being in a sling in a room with a drain on the floor, so besides pissing on me, they can piss down my throat and up my ass.   I like seeing how full of their piss I can get.   I like to watch my belly swell like I am pregnant from their fluids.   I also get off if they spit on me and in my mouth.   It is the ultimate feeling of being used my those dominant alpha males 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-09-20 at 5:25 AM, bjbottom said:

Agreed, except I do enjoy being in a sling in a room with a drain on the floor, so besides pissing on me, they can piss down my throat and up my ass.   I like seeing how full of their piss I can get.   I like to watch my belly swell like I am pregnant from their fluids.   I also get off if they spit on me and in my mouth.   It is the ultimate feeling of being used my those dominant alpha males 

Yes! I couldn’t agree more! Sling, piss and spit! I have a weakness for tops spitting on me or in my mouth!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love having a top piss all over me soaking me in his warm liquid.  I think this is the ultimate form of submission to lie there accepting another man's piss. Have never had a top piss in my ass but want to do it

• 2 weeks later...