WS after a fuck session

Ozpig

• 2 months later...

I love a Top that wants to use me as a urinal after a hot fuck/breeding session. It just cements my place as a bottom fag when he aims his cock at my open mouth and makes me drink him down. Love nice yellow, strong piss...not into watery beer piss...that is like warm water. I want to taste it! If I didn't cum while getting fucked, I will while I'm drinking...it really turns me the fuck on!

• 2 weeks later...

Absofuckinglutely love getting bred and pissed in, on and drinking from the tap. Getting piss fucked also hot. Love when a hot Alpha top will hold my mouth open spit while fucking me. Ultimately after getting cleaned up I need a couple more loads pumped deep so I can have the pleAsure of absorbing my sperm donators DNA.   

Edited by 2014Anthony

In addition to enjoying all the above as a bottom I enjoy all the above as a top. Breeding then staying inside my sperm receptor so I can empty my bladder is so fucking hot. Love watching a boy lips locked around my fuck tool drinking down my piss. Hosing a sexy bottom down is so hot. Love to aim for the face.. hehe ? evil grin here

I enjoy when my bbc daddy breeds me and then without telling me, he holds me in place and proceeds to fill me full of piss. He stays hard all the time and when done pissing, he continues fucking me again while my belly is full of piss and cum, me trying to hold it in until he bust another load in me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tampabottom

My Ex use to fuck me first thing every morning before he got ready for work then had me go into the bathroom with him where he feed me his morning piss from the Tap. I loved every drop! 

Guest hole4bbuse

My Dom likes to fuck, cum, drop a piss load deep in my ass then fist, repeat 4 or 5 times in a sessumion. Works great for him. I am always appreciative of any lad he decides to deposit.

Always enjoy drinking from the tap, swallowing and never spilling. I enjoy wearing a man's piss when he decides for as long as ordered. Piss fucks deep with orders to keep it in is fun, and chempiss is always a +++

Edited by hole4bbuse

• 7 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 12:05 PM, CigarBear68 said:

I love pissing in an ass after I cum. Feels great showing my bottom what I think of him- personal cumdump and toilet

My place in life is to serve as a DOM's personal cumdump urinal, nothing is more rewarding than a Dom understand that and treat me as such!

On 12/3/2017 at 7:00 PM, Guest dale3 said:

Love having a top piss all over me soaking me in his warm liquid.  I think this is the ultimate form of submission to lie there accepting another man's piss. Have never had a top piss in my ass but want to do it

I prefer a chempiss enema or the piss going straight down my throat, unless I am with a number of guys who enjoy watersports, pissing all over me, well, is a waste of piss, unless of course, I cannot drink it all, and cannot hold it in my ass anymore (fucked or fisted so many times that night my hole no longer closes).

• 2 months later...

I love drinking piss while i'm getting gangnaged, drink, hosed down and piss fucked all the way 

usually when we the session ends and my pussy is full of cum and piss my bf just lays in the tub and slurps it all out when i expel it all on him and we share 

oink!!! ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1