Outdoor Breeding

Bibaldbtm

I've been in the middle of a little drought when it comes to getting fucked, let alone fucked bareback.  A couple of anonymous hook ups had left me somewhat paranoid, so I found myself shying away of cock - at least for a while.

Last Monday, however, I was super horned up and bored at work, which led me to made the mistake of getting on A4A.  Looking around I saw this married Bi guy with whom I had tried to hook up off and on for a while.  I felt relatively comfortable with what I knew of his situation as we were in a similar point in life:  we both wanted NSA sex, but also needed to be safe and discreet.  For some reason, our schedules had never worked out, but low and behold, he messaged me saying he could get away that afternoon - if I was up for some fun.  

"When and where?" I asked.

"I can't host," he replied, adding "but I know a secluded place we could do it outside."

Now, outside sex wouldn't be my first choice, mostly as it is too easy to be caught, and if one is caught, what does one do?  In addition, I honestly wanted a longer, deeper fucking than I thought outside would afford.  I thought about his invitation for (about) half an hour, thinking especially about the thick cock in his pics, and how desperate I was to get fucked - how I desperately needed to get fucked.  

"Where?" I asked, "and when?  I'm on my way," I typed.

He named a state park about 45 minutes from my location.  I was somewhat familiar with the part and knew his promise of a secluded area was true, so that gave me some confidence.  

His next text read "When you get here, park next to my car, open your door, drop to your knees and suck me, get me hard and wet.  Spit will be your only lube."  

My cock was rock hard as I drive the 35 miles to the park.  Part of my brain couldn't believe I was doing something so wanton, but I was, in fact, doing just that.

Arriving at the park and the specific parking lot he had cited, I parked next to his vehicle.  He was seated in the driver's seat, facing outwards, his thick, uncut cock standing at attention.  Stepping out of my car, and, as instructed, dropped to my knees between our two cars, and began to worship his cock and head, occasionally deep throating him as well as licking his swollen balls.  After about five minutes, he reached down under my arm pits, pulling me up, spun me around as he grunted "Get those pants down," as he tugged at my dress slacks.  

I did as directed, spat in my hand, wiped it on my hole and bent over my truck seat.  As I fumbled to take a hit of poppers, he entered my hole in one swift probe, followed by another short withdraw and then he slammed deep until I felt his pubes against my taint.  I hit my poppers hard, once, twice and a third time as he remarked my manhole was quite tight.  We never exchanged a word about where he would blow his load, nor about his status.  He simply fucked me deliberately, with purpose, clearly enjoying my hole as I enjoyed his cock.  

After several minutes of being steadily and powerfully fucked, I grunted "Breed my hole, guy."

"You want this four day load in your guts, do you?"

"Fuck yeah, fill me up, guy," I answered.

Normally I can't feel a guy unload in me, but I most certainly felt his nut:  one spurt, two spurts and then a long third.  "Keep fuckin' me," I demanded, adding "I need to cum."

He obliged and after a minute or two I shot my load all over my door jam, my knees weak as, to his delight, I turned around to suck clean his cock.

"Thanks," he remarked as he pulled up his jeans, got into his car and pulled away.  Not another word, nothing.  I felt used and ashamed.  I had just taken another load in my hole, exposed to the world, without any sense of the need to be discrete.  Yet when I climbed in my truck and began driving out of the park, I reached around into my hole where I was able to scoop some cum which was oozing out, and using that cum as lube I rubbed another load out.  I was sooooooo turned on.  

An hour later he texted me saying I could have his cock anytime I wanted.  I'm supposed to meet him tomorrow, same place!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6