Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Should I Stay Or Should I Go

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

Sometimes we meet a person and we know – this is the one.

Do you know what I mean? You look at someone and your heart stops missing a beat.

Your whole body tingles. You hear the blood rushing in your ears. The world is spinning around you.

This happened to me 92 days ago.

92 days with butterflies in my body.

92 days with friends rolling their eyes, because I had only one subject.

92 days full of romance and not one fight.

It is strange – in my earlier relationships I was always insecure and jealous.

After a short while I was suspicious but this time everything was different.

From the moment I met Scorpion I had only eyes for him. And I saw his eyes were only resting on me.

It is a great feeling, if you love each other with all of your heart.

And tonight I am sitting alone at home and staring into the candle light.

I am not sure how long Scorpion is gone.

We talked very much and we cried a lot and then he left.

The evening started romantically. We bought some stuff to make dinner. We enjoy cooking together. Mostly I do the cooking and he caresses my neck and steals a kiss from my lips.

Don’t get me wrong. He is all the man I need. He is quite a macho in our regular life, but also protecting and caring. I do not feel like his possession but I know also, that I belong to him.

All the things have changed now.

The first time we made love, I was a bit uneasy. Curious but also a bit scared.

I was used to get my foreplay. I was used to get sucked and often my lovers licked my ass.

With Scorpion it was like changing from day to night.

He told me to undress and get on my knees.

Then he opened his jeans and ordered me to suck his dick.

I wanted to use my hands but he told me to keep my hands down and open my mouth widely.

He grabbed my ears and started face fucking me.

Although I choked, he didn’t seem to care.

After a while I started drooling spit all over my chest. There was so much spit. I thought it would be disgusting, but Scorpion didn’t stop. He simply used my mouth and before shooting his load he withdrew his thick cock from my mouth and ejaculated on my face.

I was breathless.

At first I thought, this was way too rough, but then I realized this was exactly what I was looking for.

I needed a guy who would protect me during the day and use me like a slut at night.

Then he fucked me for the first time.

He wanted to go bareback, but I was not comfortable with it. And so he agreed after a while to fuck me with a condom.

I could see in his expression, that he wasn’t too happy about it.

Our foreplay was easy and fast. I received a few slaps to my face and undressed rapidly.

He ripped my underpants from my body and threw a jock strap onto the bed.

“Wear these…. I don’t want to see your dick” he ordered.

Then he shoved me down on my back and told me to spread my legs.

He used some lube on his cock and after holding my legs up (they rested next to my chest), he fucked me hard and fast.

It was almost like he tried to rip my ass apart.

I have never felt so much pain and was never so much satisfied.

Scorpion showed me my place and when I tried to jerk off he told me I should take my fucking hands away from my cock.

At first I was offended but he explained to me later on, that it was my duty to concentrate myself on satisfying his needs.

I should not distract myself by rubbing my clit.

He allowed me to jerk off later, while being on the loo.

Every time I returned from the bath room he was still awake and grinned cheekily and I would cuddle myself into his arms and only then he told me, how much he loved and needed me.

During the act he called me names like slut and bitch. But he never said he loved me during his ejaculation.

Somehow I valued that very much. It means more, if you hear those words during the day or before falling asleep.

So after a while I’ve learnt, that my submissive vein was not a deficit.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not feminine, but at night I am on the receiving end – and I enjoy feeling a real man within me.

Several times did Scorpion try to convince me, to forget about the condom.

He even promised me, to pull out before shooting his load.

And last night we made love in the purest form.

Skin on skin and I enjoyed it so much, knowing there was nothing between us anymore.

Did I ask him about his status?

No.

Why?

He looks great. I was sure everything would be fine and I didn’t want to make him uneasy. Maybe it was a mistake.

In our time nothing can be taken for granted.

So he fucked me so hard. he banged me harder than he ever did before.

I was used, that he wouldn’t lick my ass. He always told me, that wouldn’t be his job. But this time he denied me any kind of lube.

Still I was willing to take the pain, because I knew it would create pleasure for him.

He looked me deep into the eyes, when he told me he was about to cum.

I reminded him softly to pull out and with a curse he withdrew his cock and shot his load on my stomach and splattered more cum over my chest.

For a moment I thought, I did something wrong. He seemed to be upset, that I asked him to keep his promise.

But when I came back from the bathroom he was cute as always and he held me in his arms even while I slept.

And today he opened up to me finally.

He told me, while we ate our dinner, that he loved me and he wanted to be with me.

I smiled at him, because it was exactly what I felt in my heart.

Then he continued with a serious expression on his face, that he had to tell me something.

I was concerned, because of the way his eyes looked at me. I could see a deep sadness, I had never seen before.

Scorpion told me, that he was sick and he apologized for risking infecting me also.

I heard the words and even though he did not say the letters, I knew he talked about HIV.

At first I was furious. He fucked me bareback. Who knows if he really pulled out in time?

How could he endanger my health that way?

I don’t remember it clearly, but I think I threw my glass after him. I screamed at him, that I hated him and that I cursed the day I ever laid eyes on him.

My whole mind was upside down. I didn’t know what to do and so I told him to piss off.

Scorpion was not aggressive. He tried to touch me and he actually held me for a while and we both cried, but after a while I pushed him away and told him to leave my flat.

He got up and told me, he hoped I would be okay and repeated that he was sorry.

For a week I was not able to do the easiest thing. I called in sick on my work, but I didn’t go to see a doctor.

All I could do was crying and after a while I asked myself, if I cried because of me or because the lost love.

And then I realized, I didn’t want to miss Scorpion in my life.

He was sick… okay. There are more serious diseases than HIV.

Then another week passed and I received a text message, if I was okay and if he could visit me for a short while to get his stuff.

The night I threw him out, he had no chance to take any of his stuff.

There was his tooth brush. He left his aftershave in my bathroom. There was his shirt he slept in lately. And I had to admit I had sniffed at it lately. There were of course other clothes in the desks and cupboards. Music CD’s and DVD’s. Scorpion was almost living with me already.

I had to ask myself, should I stay or should I go?

A few hours after his text, I messaged him back and told him he could come to my apartment in the evening.

When he arrived he had two bags with him. He greeted me and dared stepping up to me. He just hesitated for a second, but then he pulled me into his arms and told me he was really sorry and he hoped I would be ok.

I couldn’t help it, but I started crying again.

Scorpion rubbed my back and then smiled at me.

“Everything will be fine. I promise. I took good care of you, even if I put you under danger, I am sure you will be okay…” he promised.

Then he went into the bathroom and collected his stuff.

After a while he went into the bedroom and opened the drawers to collect his clothes.

For a while I was not able to move. I have said so many mean things.

But I had to react and so I followed him into the bedroom and stood at the door frame.

“Don’t go… “ I whispered.

Scorpion stood with his back to me. I could not see his face, but he stopped in his movement.

“Please… don’t leave me.” I added.

He turned around and looked at me with his beautiful dark eyes.

“It is not so easy you know that.” he replied.

“Why? I see you with my heart Scorpion. You are the love of my life. There won’t be another. I may meet another guy one day, but I will never love that way again.” I sniffed.

He stepped up to me and kissed my forehead.

“I thought about you and me for the last two weeks. And you are right, I was mad at you at first, but things have changed. I am not scared, if you are by my side. Healthy or not – as long as you are with me, nothing can harm me.” I told Scorpion and looked deeply into his eyes.

Then I went down to my knees and started opening his jeans.

“No….” he said.

“Yes….” I insisted.

In this night we made love, the way he taught me to.

“Fuck me hard and cum in me” I begged him and although he was hesitant at first, after a while he banged my ass so hard and brutal.

I yelped with every stroke he did and tried my best to massage him with my slit.

He slapped me twice before ejaculating and asked me again if I wanted his toxic cum.

“Yes – give me your poison.” I screamed.

I got lost in his eyes, when he started to moan and felt every splash of cum in my body.

“Do you want to go to the loo and clean yourself up and jerk off?” he asked.

“No – I would rather stay with you and I want to keep your sperm in me” I answered.

He nodded and cuddled up to me.

“Stay with me… forever” I whispered.

“I have never met someone like you. I will never leave you” he said softly.

I turned my head and kissed him on his mouth.

Then I felt his cockhead swelling again and this time he fucked me from behind.

I believe his promises to stay with me.

Will I get and see a doctor? No.

Sooner or later I will get the fuck flu – then I will know I am closer to him than ever before.

There is no need to be afraid, as long as he allows me to be with him.

I made my decision to stay with him.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 19

I love how even romantic stories are so hot.

Gosh so hot the way scorpion fucks he's bottom, making him so submissive.

For someone that hot ill take poz loads as well. How hot that the protagonist decides to let him have he's neg ass and don't even care for testing mm

• 6 months later...

Hey guys.... I thought about writing another part to this story (and it could happen, that there will be several chapters)

But those will happen from my view of the story... erm I mean... Scorpions view.

So here we go - maybe you will enjoy the ride.

Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Scorpion’s View Of Things)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

Do you know how painful it is for an alpha male like me, if your balls are full of hot and steaming POZ seed and there is not a faggot around, willing to accept my gift?

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t give a shit if my victim is volunteering cheerfully.

I just want a hot faggot cunt massaging my cock and accepting my charged cum.

And if my prey is taking my POZ load, without knowing about me - being so contagious - hey that’s not my fault!

It is YOUR responsibility to protect yourself – you stupid fags!

So I guess it was one of those painful days when I met Keith at a local fast food restaurant.

Just one glance at him and I knew this guy was a Prima-A fag. Not so much because of his behavior. He was acting quite straight.

He was still in his teens and looking seriously naïve.

The only thing that was weird – this guy was looking around, like he was scanning the place for somebody.

But his gaze was always focused on the crotch area of some strange dudes, passing his table.

He was looking for cocks – no doubt.

Sweet Jesus! His shy and stolen looks talked about, how inexperienced this lad was.

So I knew I had to get into his pants, but I also knew it would be a challenge.

This was not a naïve bath-house newbie, falling into the trap ‘Let’s play it safe – Oooops, shit! The condom’s broken!’

No, no – I had to invest more time into him, but it would be worth it. No doubt!

He was sitting all alone at a table and sipped at a soft drink, while I was ordering a burger and some fries.

I avoided looking into his direction, but I grabbed my crotch from time to time, like I was squeezing my cock through my pants.

Every time I surveyed the area, waiting for my order, I saw him staring at my jeans and the huge bulge within.

And every time our eyes met, he turned to his mobile phone and checked some things busily, and a minute later he was again staring at my actions.

It was too cute, they way he tried to lurk at me from the corner of his eyes and every time he felt safe he focused his gaze at my crotch again and again.

After picking up some napkins and a bit salt I took my plate and went straight to his table.

“Is this seat taken?” I asked him with a low voice?

The boy blushed and didn’t reply at once. Then he answered with a meek voice “No”

I guess he was surprised, because there were plenty of other tables available.

Instead of moving to his opposite side, I sat down directly next to him. He shifted a bit back, but since he was sitting close to a window, he wasn’t able to move far away from me.

I was manspreading, totally invading the guy’s space but I didn’t care.

Without a word I started eating, feeling his right thigh pressed next to mine and the useless attempts to become even smaller, than he actually already was.

“You want some fries” I asked him, as if we would be friends already.

“No thanks” he replied, feeling totally mixed up.

“Not the best food around here. Well? Since you are not eating, what are you doing here?” I inquired.

There was a long pause.

“Killing some time?” he answered.

“Are you asking me?” I turned to him and grinned.

“No… No…. I’m killing some time…” he stuttered.

I leaned closer to him and whispered: “Yeah… I saw that”

I put my left arm around his shoulder and pressed him against me and with the right hand I took a good grip at my crotch.

“I saw that….” I repeated myself and made sure he saw my prominent bulge before I continued swallowing my food.

The lad’s face turned white.

“I think, I better go now” he sounded stressed.

“Don’t be scared. Are you new to this… concept?” I asked and smiled at him softly.

He nodded without answering.

“That’s sweet. I remember when I first looked furtively at other guy’s privates. That’s okay you know?” I talked to him in my seducing low voice.

“What’s your name?” I continued invading his privacy.

Again he didn’t react. I could smell his fear.

He was ashamed of being caught, staring at cocks in this restaurant. I was the only person in the world who knew his secret: about being gay.

And I knew, his mind was rapidly thinking of a way to escape. I almost could hear his prayers, if God would grant him just one wish, it would be – that he could flee from this awkward situation.

“My name is Scorpion” I continued my attempts to find a connection between the two of us. A connection that would be strong enough, to let him off the hook in a couple of minutes, but to ensure he would return to me.

“Look – maybe I come too hard on you… but I saw you the moment I entered this place and I felt like ‘wow’ – you are such a handsome guy. Don’t be mad at me, for taking my chance – okay?” I tried to calm him down.

“Really? - I am sorry, but I am a bit scared right now” he mumbled.

“I know” I simply replied.

For a while there was no other word spoken until the lad broke the silence:

“Keith…. my name is Keith.”

“Thank you Keith….”

“You really think I am handsome?” he asked softly.

“Are you serious? You are like the cutest guy I have ever seen, in my whole life… and I am a bit older than you, so I saw some good looking guys, but no… NO ONE can compare with you” I said and tried to make my most honest face about it.

“Listen…. I don’t want to torment you any longer.” I waited a bit before I continued.

“Can I give you my cell number – and you can decide if you would want to meet me again”

After a short while of thinking he nodded gingerly.

I grabbed a pen from my jacket and wrote my cell phone number on a napkin.

“Don’t lose it….” I smiled and handed him the note.

He accepted my offer and I moved away from him and got up.

Slowly he got up also and tried to pass me at the front of the table.

My raging hard-on strained against the inside of my pants. Keith couldn’t help but stare at it.

“I am sorry, but I am just happy I met you” I grinned and looked at my bulge also.

Keith smiled at me for the first time.

He was a virgin. A fucking virgin and I planned to fuck him for all he was worth.

But I had to be careful. He was not stable yet. The wrong move and he would be gone and hide and I wanted him. I needed to stick my cock deep into him and rip him apart, only to shoot my load into his bleeding hole.

My boys would like to meet him too. We used to look for fresh meet all the time to pollute those guys.

Keith…. sweet little Keith…

I was sure I would hear from him… and I was right.

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 8