Quantity or Quality?

sluttony

Quality or Quantity?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Personally I will take quanity over quality any time. The more cocks and loads I can get the better and I don't give a rats ass about how they look etc or how well (or not) they fuck. Just wondered from both a bottom and top perspective if you'd rather have a quality session or just sheer numbers?

• Quanity every time - line 'em up
    • Quality - it's all about the connection etc

Personally I will take quanity over quality any time. The more cocks and loads I can get the better and I don't give a rats ass about how they look etc or how well (or not) they fuck.

Just wondered from both a bottom and top perspective if you'd rather have a quality session or just sheer numbers?

When I first starting partaking in gay sex, it was about quality. But the last few years when I have become a true slut, it’s about quantity. I have gone to some shady neighborhoods, situations, etc to get loads. I have also had unpleasant looking guys fuck me. Sometimes while I am being fucked, I even think about how gross/unpleasant the guy is, but I then think about how hot it is that I am there letting him use me for what I am: a hole for men to use. 

• Upvote 1

"Sex is like pizza; even when it's bad it's still pretty good." -- Stephen Baldwin in "Threesome" (great film from 1993, check it out!)

I totally enjoy quality sex and fortunately get plenty of it, but, if i have to choose, the bottom beast in me loves heavy, multi-partner use in front of other guys... so put me in a sling or on a fuck bench and line them up and use me like a piece of sexual livestock til my jockhole is trashed and dripping cum like a whore on an army base.

• Upvote 1

As a bottom for servicing men and their needs, it's not really for me to question, but I do like a good quality fucking by a guy that knows how to fuck. As for myself though and knowing my place and duty, I do like being filled with as much seed as possible and love coming home as full as possible, so it has to be quantity for me, this makes me super horny for days afterwards.

This is one of those questions that I have to answer with a "depends".  An aggressive hot top who wants a long breeding session...certainly not going to turn that quality time down.  On the other hand, put me in the middle of a group of hot men in a sling with my hole begging to be bred...well I don't care who fucks me because it switches to being all about quantity and how many loads in my hole. The more dumped in me the more my hole wants. 

• Upvote 2

Fuckn right and when everything is flowing together. ..taking turn's in the sling or fuck bench definitely increases playing around times for everyone. Sexually charged endorphins increase's the animal nature's between everyone. Its extremely difficult to ?. 

When I am in my home town, it is usually quality. (very conservative area) (not alot of things to do)

But look out when I am traveling...................It is QUANTITY all the time.  When I am at a club, in a dark room, ass up in a jock, bent over a fuck bench, it is LINE EM UP and load me up.  Its a personal challenge to get the most loads fucked in my hole.  When I am whoring myself out in a motel, usually blindfolded, ass up, walk in, pump & dump in me and I am in pure heaven.  :D

• Upvote 3