Quantity or Quality?

sluttony

Quality or Quantity?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Personally I will take quanity over quality any time. The more cocks and loads I can get the better and I don't give a rats ass about how they look etc or how well (or not) they fuck. Just wondered from both a bottom and top perspective if you'd rather have a quality session or just sheer numbers?

• Quanity every time - line 'em up
    • Quality - it's all about the connection etc

Why not both? ;P 

But gun to my hear: quality. 

A good hard fuck that hits my kinks, chokes me, uses me hard, and leaves my hole dripping with sweet his juices is better than the same time spent with various mediocre fucks. 

I mean I'll feel just as used, but there won't be the intensity of submitting to a guy, and gradually going deeper and deeper into mutual perversion. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's a saying that goes "Quantity has quality all its own." That being said, I choose quality over quantity, only because I love having that deep, raw, sexual connection with a top. Not saying I have to be in love with him as it has happened lots of times with anonymous fucks (or even in threesomes with two tops), but when a top is super sexually compatible with me and he can make me cum hands free over and over, he definitely gets an "asterick underline" in my lil black book. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When I hit the bath house or host a hotel party: It’s all about quantity. I’m there to get as many cocks and loads in me as I can. A shameless CUMRAG. A public CUMDUMPSTER.

One on one: I’m more of a switch. Just as likely to be a top as a bottom. And that fuck is gonna be quality all the way. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2017 at 7:36 PM, CumBustion said:

There's a saying that goes "Quantity has quality all its own." That being said, I choose quality over quantity, only because I love having that deep, raw, sexual connection with a top. Not saying I have to be in love with him as it has happened lots of times with anonymous fucks (or even in threesomes with two tops), but when a top is super sexually compatible with me and he can make me cum hands free over and over, he definitely gets an "asterick underline" in my lil black book. 

Indeed. We all love casual sex, but there are some people where your bodies, personalities, sexual styles compliment each other and its the most connected experience. Those are magical.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 4:37 PM, PozGoat said:

I like to apply mathematics to the equation..

The more quantity the higher likelihood that I'll score quality fucks among them.

OINK!

I agree with you 100%! I get all my pleasure from the short it usually takes a top to complete their orgasm. Of course I love all fo the fucking process, but my sub/bttm mentality has gotten to the point where I don’t feel I’ve done well unless the top has cum in me. I’m actually happiest if a top can come quickley and leave or go again. The faster I get the tops off and out the more orgasms I get to experience. And the whole fucking experience feels better and better the more lubed my boy hole gets with cum. That being said, I’m there’s for them. I’m eager to allow them as much or little time as they need. 

• Like 1

Depends on the scene. If it's an orgy or at the baths, definitely quantity. But I also love long, hot 1-1 sessions where there is a deep connection. What I don't like is pump-and-go scenes. They leave me wanting. 

If I got to choose one I will pick quantity. Line them up to pump my ass and dump their hot loads in me and then move on while the next one steps up to leave his dna + mark. And if the quantity is high enough, thee will be some high quality (at least in terms of power and toxic cum) fucks among them!

If I have a personal cock and load target, it is quantity. Right now I want quantity. I will spend hours at saunas etc until I feel I’ve taken enough to allow me to go home.

I have a few regulars. Also a top that I have to report to every night and say if I’ve been fucked, how many cocks and how many loads. He will only fuck me if I have multiple loads in me. Last night he told me I had to take more otherwise I wouldn’t get his dick. I made sure I got more. These guys are quality fucks. Will always put these ahead of quantity if they get in touch. The top that I have to report to demands I drop everything when he wants to fuck my sub hole.

Edited by ridemehard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/09/2017 at 1:29 PM, MuscledHorse said:

"Sex is like pizza; even when it's bad it's still pretty good." -- Stephen Baldwin in "Threesome" (great film from 1993, check it out!)

I totally enjoy quality sex and fortunately get plenty of it, but, if i have to choose, the bottom beast in me loves heavy, multi-partner use in front of other guys... so put me in a sling or on a fuck bench and line them up and use me like a piece of sexual livestock til my jockhole is trashed and dripping cum like a whore on an army base.

"muscledhorse" I am so like you ...

Like you "Musclehorse" I love to be in situations where many and all are welcummmmm  and even so I understand why so many go for quantity, my answer to the question is:

I PREFER QUALITY

- lets face it .. even at a party, or in a sauna or wherever multiple cocks are available and use your willing cunt -  it is those who truly know what they want and how to give it to you, who you will remember ... and those men are QUALITY and those wants over and over again :) 

• Upvote 1