Asian Bottom Takes on Two BBC in Waikiki

Japbtm

I was having a dry spell.  Work was hectic and I simply couldn't arrange to get fucked in the tiny windows of time that I had available, but then I found a nice black guy on Grindr who had just turned 50 and visiting Hawaii. He was on Grindr and was walking distance to my place which is near Waikiki.  When we got together we totally hit it off, and I was particularly pleased to connect with a guy who was about my age.  His thick, but not too thick beautiful, long black cock initially gave me pause, as I thought my ass would have a hard time accommodating him, as my cunt usually tightens-up after awhile.  

He did me doggy and I clamped down on his dick, which must have been about seven and a half inches, but to my surprise I took it quite easily, which led me to wonder if all the dick I had taken in the past had permanently stretched and wrecked my hole.  

What ever the explanation for my ease in accommodating his cock, I power bottomed him, tightening and squeezing my hole, which lead him to flood my hole, silently.  

Afterwards we chatted a bit, and then I drove him back to his hotel, which I thought to be the gentlemanly thing to do.  Especially as he had bred me so well. 

As I was driving back from Waikiki, I was contacted on Grindr by a black guy in his late 30s.  We had been trying to connect for monthly but never could quite get to that point, mostly because he wanted anonymous play, but couldn't host, and my condo is secured, which made an anonymous entrance essentially impossible.

This time, however, for whatever reason, he could host, he was totally horned-up, and asked me to come to his place where I was to step into his closet, facing the wall, my ass open to the world - and, perhaps most important to him, I was not to turn around, not to speak, nor to moan.  In short, I was to be completely discreet.  Naturally I accepted his invitation.

Once in position in the closet, I could hear his neighbors through the wall.  I had noticed in entering the apartment building, that most of the front doors in the building were, in an effort to mitigate the heavy Hawaiian humidity, open to the local trade winds.  Definitely not a place to scream "Cum in my ass."

I didn't see his dick but I felt it.  It was huge, nine inches and quite thick.  Fortunately I had poppers, so I took several hits.  Not withstanding the load in my hole, to which I had added some lube, I knew it would be tough, and sure enough, I knew I was in trouble when sensed there simply wasn't enough lube.  You know a guy's dick is huge if you get this feeling.

But just then my host's dick must have met-up with the cum bank in my ass, causing the first guy's cum to lube the black guy's cock.  Next I heard the beautiful squishy sound of raw dick in ass.

The guy kept fucking and fucking.  He had told me on Grindr that he had a quick cumdump scene in mind, but instead he gave me a prolonged raw fuck, deliberately, in fact, occasionally pausing while on the cusp of an orgasm, just to extend the session.  Finally, however, he came, his load gushing deep into my hole.

When he pulled out, both his load and that of the other guy plopped-out.  I never learned whether or not he figured out that he was fucking in sloppy seconds.  In any event, there's nothing like raw black dick.  But then I'm a total pig for any raw dick. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6