Hot Damn!

Guest GoneFishing

Guest GoneFishing

Club San Diego last night was so fun.  

After few cocktails and a night of music at u2, the hornies came out.  I ended up at club San Diego.  It had been years since I had been there.  

Classic pose.  Ass up, face down for me that night.  A hot Latino with a deft tongue ate the loads I had collected earlier in the evening, priming my ass well for the four guys who suddenly appeared in my room, each of whom pulled a train on my ass.  It was amazing ! 

For about 20 minutes my ass received non-stop penetration.  These guys were horny and I got the impression I was the piece of ass they needed to get off.  I honestly loved being used for their pleasure so I was quite verbal, which inspired them to even more intense play.  Good boys. 

I took a few more monster daddy dicks and bailed at dawn.  I'm dragging ass today but it was so worth being the slutty tourist.   ?

On 9/23/2017 at 12:02 PM, Chargedup said:

Club San Diego last night was so fun.  

After few cocktails and a night of music at u2, the hornies came out.  I ended up at club San Diego.  It had been years since I had been there.  

Classic pose.  Ass up, face down for me that night.  A hot Latino with a deft tongue ate the loads I had collected earlier in the evening, priming my ass well for the four guys who suddenly appeared in my room, each of whom pulled a train on my ass.  It was amazing ! 

For about 20 minutes my ass received non-stop penetration.  These guys were horny and I got the impression I was the piece of ass they needed to get off.  I honestly loved being used for their pleasure so I was quite verbal, which inspired them to even more intense play.  Good boys. 

I took a few more monster daddy dicks and bailed at dawn.  I'm dragging ass today but it was so worth being the slutty tourist.   ?

Look's like your evening was successful. You are very good at being receptive to servicing cock's. That's my type of bf. 

• Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing

it was a hard shift for sure 

time to leave when tweakers fall asleep  - lol

man i’m so boned up and have lots of options but gonna save my huge load a dallas pup!  oh the sacrifice and it’s real....  lol