bbrt, grndr or scruff, where to find the most bbkers

muscmtl

the more of you do this and we'll have the answer which offers the highest barebackers

u guys to the same and let's compare stats, within500 km, using gps for each:

grindr, using tribes=poz : 14 guys

scruff, "he's into poz"search: 154 guys

bbrt, geolocation: more than 210 guys

conclusion: grindr is for girls, bbrt is the best

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, muscmtl said:
the more of you do this and we'll have the answer which offers the highest barebackers

u guys to the same and let's compare stats, within500 km, using gps for each:

grindr, using tribes=poz : 14 guys

scruff, "he's into poz"search: 154 guys

bbrt, geolocation: more than 210 guys

conclusion: grindr is for girls, bbrt is the best

bbrts is so hot and sleazy as is Recon.

Yeh when you set it up so ANYONE can comment and judge, y'all know what happens when you decide a person cumming

on to you is NOT going to be a fit, and you see what happens when you say NO to that person.   

They spin on a dime and hate you and write crazy hate stuff on your page(s). 

I KNOW I'm not the only person that has happened to ...

Guest Upstateguy518

Scruff is really hard to find a hook up on. Grindr might as well be passed on because there's so many flakes and very few actually want it raw. BBRT can be ok but I noticed that unless you can travel a distance or host, You aren't gonna get shit for hook ups.

7 hours ago, Upstateguy518 said:

Scruff is really hard to find a hook up on. Grindr might as well be passed on because there's so many flakes and very few actually want it raw. BBRT can be ok but I noticed that unless you can travel a distance or host, You aren't gonna get shit for hook ups.

So true!

6 hours ago, Londonbear said:

The big problem on bbrt is when you are looking for sex in London most guys are high. They think they want sex but actually they only want chems 

You're not wrong. I don't use illegal drugs and just try to get a connection with guys but you know that they've 'popped' something. Brains like a goldfish! Poppers is the limit to my 'use' . Is that sad?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, edward21uk said:

You're not wrong. I don't use illegal drugs and just try to get a connection with guys but you know that they've 'popped' something. Brains like a goldfish! Poppers is the limit to my 'use' . Is that sad?

Please! If a guy is tweaking or PNP i stay away, the sex is terrible when u are on Tina or on something else. 420 is a different story but not always