bbrt, grndr or scruff, where to find the most bbkers

muscmtl

bbrt well the name says it is for bb sex but to few guys there in my area I always use it if there is someone new in town

I like growlr a lot I find a lot of hook ups there

grindr too many young guys and stupid people not worth it

scruff again in my area is not a big app only with visitors is good

adam is the one most people use in my area again, mostly locals good if you come here from out of town and want to hook up,

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

If I want right now Grindr. I can usually find a guy who wants BB or who can be talked into it. BBRT is great because it i eliminates having to negotiate that. My Grindr profile says BB only so it helps weed things out pretty quickly...get a lot of guys curious about barebacking or who are too ashamed to admit it on their profiles.

Planet Romeo is my favorite, but depending where I travel. At home it is still Grindr. Hornet was the best one in Tel Aviv least year, so I will need to try several ones when traveling.

And of course, then there is showing up at clubs with darkrooms.