First time on a public fuck bench

I've really come to enjoy group settings, especially getting fucked with an audience.  Bathhouses are great for this, but the only bathhouse in town is fairly limited when it comes to public play areas.  There's another bathhouse in a neighboring city that does have a much more extensive public play area, but it takes over an hour (almost 2hrs with traffic) to get there, so I had yet to make the trip.  

But with Friday off, I finally decided to make the trip.  I got there late afternoon and spent a bit of time getting the lay of the land, and also getting my ass lubed with cum.  In short order, I had 3 different guys drop their loads in my ass, two in a room, and one in public.  Condoms and status were never discussed, just the way I like it.  At this point, my ass was nicely lubed up and ready to go.  There were also more and more people showing up, so I decided that the time was right and I got onto one of the public fuck benches.  

It didn't take long before my mouth was stuffed with a cock.  After getting this first anonymous cock nice and lubed up with spit, he switched holes and started fucking me.  A second person then took his place at my mouth, and I pretty much spent the rest of the time being spit roasted, with cock in both holes.  There was very little downtime, it was almost like an assembly line of being fucked.  Start by fucking my mouth, move on to fuck my ass, rinse and repeat.  Some of the guys would get me to clean off their cocks after finishing inside of me.  Delicious.  

I initially tried to keep count of how many guys fucked me, but the intensity of the whole situation and the amount of time I spent there made me lose count pretty quickly.  I don't know exactly how long I spent there, or the total number of cocks and loads, but I did overhear a conversation at one point where a guy commented "Damn, he's still here?  He was getting fucked when I first showed up!" and a second guy replying "Yeah, he's taken a LOT of cock".  I'd have to guess it was somewhere between 1-2 hours, based on how sore my knees were when I stopped.  

I loved the anonymity of the whole situation - I'm hard just thinking of the fact that I have no idea who fucked me other than the feel of their cock in my ass and mouth.  No condoms, no discussions about status, just raw fucking.  I also loved being watched - even with cock in my mouth, I could see the crowd of guys watching me, taking in the sight of me being a total cumdump.  It was a little slice of piggy heaven, and it was incredible.  

The rest of the evening was fun (random blowjobs and a few more fucks), but nothing compared to the high I experienced on the fuck bench.  I'll definitely be back!

? yeah!  Being a sexual exhibitionist always been the most captivating experience. The excitement in knowing your talent's are being appreciated on so many different levels. Keeping the count definitely is a problem when everything is flowing together. Just enjoy the RIDE for serving the MASSES. MY FAVORITE TIME is afterwards getting into another exhibition with a cumdump like you with everyone watching exploring that real inner BEAST. The masses gets turned on even MORE after watching.