JayV

I have given-up on asking about Status whether I am being drilled by a hook-up or the others he invites round. One hook-up on SQUIRT hadn't even finished fucking me and was on his mobile inviting two mates over to join. (I was happy) .

• Upvote 1

Part 7

'They’re all positive.  Tom is positive.  He’s been fucking HIV into my torn hole all night.'

My mind went into a panic.  I tried to struggle but couldn’t move.  My breathing became panicked and quick but because I couldn’t open my mouth I felt slowly suffocated.  Tom reached down to me and took advantage of my panic, placing poppers under my nose.  I had no choice but to inhale.  My body grew warm and flushed and my hole twitched.  I felt numb all over.  He grabbed the syringe filled with toxic cum and slid it deep inside my hole.  It was cold as it filled me, my ass felt full with his seed.  He positioned himself at my ass and in one unmerciful thrust he ripped deep into me.  I tried to scream but couldn’t make a sound other than a guttural moan.  Leaning down, Tom whispered in my ear “Daddy never said he was negative, boy.  I’ve bred your ass and claimed it.  I chose you.  This is your gift.”

I felt my eyes fill with tears, I didn't want this.  Why had I allowed myself to get into this situation?  The tears streamed from my eyes. 

The men around me noticed, and someone, a man with white hair and the biohazard tattoo above his swelling cock taunted me sneering “Look at the bitch.  Crying with happiness.  You love your Daddy, don’t you?” 

I tried to shake my head.  Did all these men think I wanted this?  I looked pleadingly into Tom’s beautiful blue eyes.

“Daddy loves you John.  I want this for you and me.  Take it and enjoy it.  We’re free now.” 

I didn’t quite know what he meant but I knew he was close to cumming.  My ass burned and I could feel the cum splashing from my hole with every thrust.  I felt his cock ring stabbing at my insides.  I suspected my ass was bleeding.  Tom thrust harder into my hole, and I distinctly felt his cock spasm as he came, the jets of cum flowing deep into my body.

The spectators cheered Tom on, catcalling him saying “Fucking breed him,” and “Give him that Daddy load,” and perhaps most to-the-point, “Knock-up his cunt.”  Yeah, the room was filled with the sound of encouragement for Tom as he became my Daddy.

After he was satisfied that I’d received ever drop of his cum he withdrew his cock, walked round next to my head and placed a blindfold over my eyes, remarking “I want you to feel the cum filling you, not focus on who’s giving it to you.  My load is the only one you should love and cherish. The rest are because I want it for you.”

Tom placed more poppers under my nose as the first cock slammed into me.  I spent hours taking load after load of cum.  I began to feel satisfied knowing I had made someone cum.  Every time I felt the spasm of a cock or the moan of one of the men in the room I felt a sense of pride.  Was I doing a good job?  I didn’t want to let Daddy down.  I couldn’t believe I felt this way.  Tom had truly broken my mind.  I was craving the cum of every man present.  Each time another syringe of lube was unloaded into me I felt closer to Tom, knowing Tom’s cum somehow allowed the other men to use my ass with violence.

I felt the familiar sting of Tom’s cock as it buried into my now destroyed hole.  Light flooded my eyes as the blindfold was removed.  Tom’s blue eyes were the first thing I saw.  He was smiling.  I felt a deep sense of calm wash over me.

I glanced up at the ceiling:  the room was empty except for the two of us.  Each time Tom’s cock slid from my ass I noticed it was covered in thick white cum.  I knew there was nothing I could do now, it was too late, this was my fate.  Tom quickly bred my ass, blowing his load so deep I could practically taste it.  Reaching over to the table, he grabbed the jar of cum, which was now two-thirds empty.  The remaining third ended-up in my ass by means of the syringe. 

I thought my ass would burst, and apparently Tom was of the same mind, as he abruptly slid a butt plug into my hole.  Mercifully this plug did not have spikes.

“Good boy.  You did Daddy proud tonight.”

With that Tom released my legs, but before either leg hit the mattress I had passed out from exhaustion.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 11

Sorry for the delay with the next chapter. Let me know what you guys think! 

Part 8

I didn't know how long I slept for, when I woke up I felt like I was lying in a cloud. My body was heavy, I was now naked and had been washed. My stomach let out a growl, I hadn’t eaten since Saturday. I didn't even know what day it was, or the time. There were no windows in the room. I glanced around. The sling was gone and the sex closet closed over. I sat up and immediately regretted it, my ass burned out in pain. I still had the butt plug in. I got up and went for a piss in the en-suite. I tried the bedroom door but it was locked. I was trapped. I tried to remove the butt plug from my ass, but it was too deep and I couldn’t get a grip on it to try pull it out. I climbed back into the bed and began to sob. What had happened to me?

The door opened. I wiped my face, not wanting Tom to see my like this. I just wanted to go home.

“I’ve brought you something to eat, you slept right through the day.” Tom placed a tray of soup and some slices of bread on the bed next to me.

“What’s the time, is it Sunday? I asked trying to sound calm and not panicked.

Tom laughed, “It’s just after 7 in the evening and today is Sunday kiddo”

‘When can I go home?” I looked at Tom cautiously.

“John, you are home. I know this is an adjustment but it’s not going to change. You’re mine, don’t you remember saying you belong to Daddy?”

I sat in silence, a thousand things ran through my mind,

“What about my work?” why was that the first thing I asked?

“You’ve called off work for 2 weeks boy. It’s all been arranged, I want to make sure I’ve claimed you and you’re truly mine.”

“You contacted my work? How do you know where I work? Please let me go, I won’t tell anyone about this weekend”

Tom’s blue eyes narrowed and he sighed.

“Never mind any of that, you’ve got to eat something. You need your strength.”

I felt frustrated, who did this guy think he was? I kept my face passive, not showing the anger building up in me.

“Need my strength for what?” I spat out the words.

“For when my seed takes over you. I’m highly viral, and my strain is resistant to meds. You’ll carry my DNA for life, just as a Daddy’s boy should.”

I made to stand up but Tom calmly put his hand on my chest.

“Don’t make me take control, you’ve been doing well Boy.”

I looked at him in disbelief.

“Take control? What the fuck!”

I lost my cool

“Are you serious? You’ve already raped me, had me gang raped, tore up my ass and filled me with infected cum. You’re keeping me against my will, have contacted my work after clearly stalking me for some time and yet you don't want to “take control”” I rolled my eyes and immediately started to panic, the adrenaline was wearing off.

Tom narrowed his eyes and spoke softly

“Eat your food boy, I’ll allow you that one outburst due to you adjusting to your role. Do it again and being raped will feel like a day at the beach in comparison to what I could do with you.”

He got up slowly and left the room, locking the door on his way out. What had I got myself into? Out of desperation I ate the food he had brought me, I wolfed it down and felt better having ate something. I put the empty tray next to the door.

I lay in the bed for hours trying to think of a way of escape, yet each time I thought about it I realised I was trapped. He had contacted my work and been watching me for 3 months. Tom clearly wasn’t someone to mess with. Eventually I came to the conclusion that if I played along I’d be less likely to be hurt and could maybe reach out for help when I got out of this room. I tried not to think of the HIV. He had tricked me the first time he fucked me, he deliberately broke the condom to infect me...my cock stirred at the memory.

Tom came back to the room, he was wearing only a pair of white briefs, they barely contained his monster cock. He locked the door behind him.

“If you’ve calmed down now, lets get that butt plug out of your ass.”

I made my way to the bathroom with him. He had me squat over a bucket and slowly he eased out the butt plug. It stung like hell but Tom was gentle. It took me by surprise.
Without warning cum and blood rushed from my hole. I felt instantly lighter. Tom pushed the bucket aside and led me back to the bedroom.

“I want you to have one last tender moment, I will be in control of you from now on boy, my pleasure and satisfaction will be your only focus. Tonight I will give you pure satisfaction once last time, before it becomes insignificant in our lives together.”

I tried not to roll my eyes and told myself to just play along with him.

Tom took my cock in his hand and before I could fight the urge I was hard. He pulled me close to him.

“Daddy is going to fuck the last neg load your body will ever make… every last drop of it”

I was so hard I couldn’t focus, we were in bed before I realised we’d moved and Tom had his tongue buried in my ass.

“Fuck, you taste bitter boy” Tom said with a smile.

I moaned in pleasure. I felt the familiar cold sting at my ass. Tom had lined up his thick pierced cock at my hole.

“Tell Daddy what you want boy”

“Fuck me Daddy” I played along.

He slide into my ass with more ease than before, but it was still tight and after the first six inches it was painful again.

“That’s it, open up for daddy.”

Tom made me take long deep hits of poppers. My mind was spinning, Was I enjoying being fucked? I was leaking pre-cum.

“I’m not all the way in yet boy. I want you to cum as I breed you. Make you shoot that neg load from the inside.”

My body was in ecstasy and agony all at once. I eventually felt his balls against my ass and knew he was in me completely. He changed the angle that he was fucking me and before long I was in a state of frenzy. Each time he slid in and out of my hole he brushed his piercing against my prostate. My stomach was quickly covered with a pool of pre-cum. He took my cock in his hands and I could feel my orgasm building. Tom stared into my eyes, my lips betrayed me;

“Breed me Daddy, claim your boy. Cum in my ass, knock me up.”

“You want my toxic load boy?” Tom asked not breaking his stare.

“Yes Daddy…poz my boy hole”

He fisted my cock and my ass started to clench, I couldn’t hold it back any longer and neither could he. We both screamed out in pleasure and as ribbons of cum shot across my body, Tom filled my ass. It was the most intense orgasm I’d ever had. Before the last of the orgasm Tom grabbed my body and pulled it into his, he kissed me. It was both tender and romantic.

“I love you boy” Tom said his piercing blue eyes locked on mine.

“I love you too Daddy” My stomach flipped…was I still playing along?

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8

Part 9

Tom pulled out from inside me, he flipped me on to my side. He scooped up the cum from my chest and covered his cock with it and slide back inside my hole.

“Thats the last clean load you’ll ever shoot or have inside you boy.”

He stayed inside me, spooning me and we fell asleep.

I woke up with his cock still in me, the desire to escape was conflicting with how comfortable I felt. I could feel Tom getting harder as he was slowly waking up. He didn’t say anything but slowly started to fuck my ass. I could feel the previous loads of cum around his cock, lubing my battered hole. Before long his cock was pulsing another load into my ass. I was hard the entire time. I made to jack myself off but Tom grabbed my wrist to stop me. He pulled out and rolled away, I felt suddenly alone.

I heard the door to the walled closed open, i rolled over to see Tom taking a few items from the shelves and climb back into bed. Without warning he grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard!

“Fuck…” I screamed out in pain. Instantly went soft.

Tom took my soft cock and started putting it into a metal tube, with a cock ring attached to it. I heard a few clicks and my dick felt tight. I looked at Tom confused.

“I’m locking this away boy. You don’t need it anymore. The only cum you need to concentrate on are the loads for your ass.”

Tom slid a leather jock strap on me and looked over my body with a sense of satisfaction on his face.

“What are you going to do with me?” I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

“That’s nothing you need to worry about boy. Daddy has everything planned. We just need to make sure you’re mine first before we do anything more.”

He got up and left the room. I lay in the bed not sure of what he meant or what had just happened. I looked at the device now restraining my cock and couldn’t see a way out of it. If I was to escape I’d need to have it cut off. I didn’t want to think of how I’d manage that. I got up and went for a piss, it burned!

The door opened and Tom was stood in his tight white briefs, his biohazard symbol fully on display on his chest. Next to him was a man I didn’t recognise. He was a similar build to Tom, white hair and at least 50, but very handsome. He was wearing a black pinstripe suit.

“This is him Brian, My Boy”

“You’ve got good taste Tom, how much has he had so far?” Brian said as he made his way to the table in the room placing a black leather bag on it.

“The first 7 were mine, 20 from the group, 100 stale, give or take, and a couple more. Including his  own last neg load.” Tom said smiling

I stood confused between them not sure where to move to.

“On the bed boy” Brian said, I looked at Tom, he nodded and I made my way to the bed. Why had I looked to Tom for approval?

“Did you plug it in for long enough?” Brian was removing medical looking equipment from the bag and placing it on the table.

“About 12 hours. I’ve still got what wasn’t absorbed if we need it.”

I was lying there trying to figure out what they were talking about, the conversation felt like it was going above my head.

“Probably best to restrain the boy” Brian looked at Tom who made his way over to me, he took straps fastened underneath the bed and tied me face down. My ass was exposed to the room.

“What is going on” I said, unsure of the situation.

“Tom if he’s going to talk then gag him. I don’t need to hear your boy, I hear enough from my own at home”

“You did claim a chatterbox Brian” Tom said laughing, he took his briefs off and stuffed them into my mouth, I could taste his cock.

“Let’s see if you’ve claimed your own boy then. Let’s test your strain first. You don’t want someone else’s venom to have gotten to him first.”

I could see Brian taking blood from Tom and adding it to solutions in different vials.

“Your count is nearly 200,000. A cold and you’d have full blown AIDs. Once he’s bred with your strain we need to start exploring more options for managing your count. You want at least a few years with your boy”

“You know i’m resistant to meds, he will be too. With what he’s got coming his way I won’t need to worry about having a few years. He’ll be full blown long before me.”

“Hmm, lets get him tested, I’ll examine his cunt and we can deep breed if we need to.”

What were they talking about? Full blown? I started to panic, how would I ever escape from this? Tom leaned down and whispered in my ear.

“You’re going to be Daddy’s boy forever, you’ll be stained with my DNA by the end of today, one way or another.”

My dick twitched and my body flinched in pain, I couldn’t get hard, it hurt so much my body practically convulsed. I could hear Tom and Brian laughing…

• Like 12
  • Upvote 13