JayV

Part 10

My crotch ached, I realised now that the device Tom had put around my dick stopped me from getting hard. It didn't stop me feeling horny, although I still couldn’t understand if I was enjoying myself or still just trying to play along.

Brian took my arm and wrapped a band around my bicep, forcing my veins to raise giving him easier access to draw blood. He took about 8 vials and I could feel myself going a bit light headed.

“Tom you need to feed him more if you plan on using him that hard. Boy’s are no fun without some energy.” Brian chastised Tom who just smirked.

Brian started mixing my blood and I’m guessing tested it too. My heart was racing, surely you can’t be infected that quickly. I hoped I’d escape and get PEP before anything had taken hold. Brian silently ran tests and took notes, Tom slowly played with my hair. I felt oddly calm. 

“His immune system is compromised, low counts of antibodies. Still negative but we can change that today.” Brian broke the silence.

“Let me do an exam and see what we can do, you still against blood slamming?”

“I want to breed him the old fashioned way, I want it to come from me. Pun intended” Tom laughed to himself.

I felt cold lube on my hole and could sense Brian at my ass. He slid something cold and metal into my hole, it slowly started to stretch me. It was a speculum.

‘A few abrasions, residual cum, minimal bruising and excellent muscle control. He’s got a good cunt on him Tom, I thought you followed the guidelines and used the stinging butt plug? I can’t see many cuts?”

Tom stopped stroking my hair and was next to my ass with Brian.

“I slammed it in Brian, maybe he’s got a tougher hole than I thought. I’m sure he’d have been knocked up by now.”

“Well I can make sure his wall is damaged for you if you like or you can do that yourself? I brought some things with me.

Tom slid the speculum from my ass and threw it back into his bag. He pulled out a silver object, I barely got a glimpse of it.

“This will do the trick, then we fill and plug again”

“If that doesn't work then blood slamming might be the only option.”

“Think he’ll be able to handle it Tom? My boy begged for the slam after I pulled that out.”

“He’ll take it, my boy knows I only want the best for him.”

I couldn’t see what Brian had given to Tom but after hearing them talk about it my mind was racing.

“I’ll leave you to it for now. I’ll be back tomorrow morning. Remember to keep him topped up and for fuck sake feed him something.”

Brian packed up his things and Tom led him out the room. I lay there terrified of what Tom was going to do with me. What had Brian meant by his boy begging.

Tom came back into the room and climbed on top of me, I could feel his dick growing along my ass crack.

“Boy I want to breed you the old fashioned way, this will hurt like hell but remember it’s what Daddy wants. I’m going to keep you tied down because once I start I’m not stopping.”

My body trembled in fear. I felt Tom applying more lube to my ass and then I felt it, instead of Tom’s usual PA piercing it was a sharp spike….

• Like 13
  • Upvote 8

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, vjohn90 said:

Part 10

My crotch ached, I realised now that the device Tom had put around my dick stopped me from getting hard. It didn't stop me feeling horny, although I still couldn’t understand if I was enjoying myself or still just trying to play along.

Brian took my arm and wrapped a band around my bicep, forcing my veins to raise giving him easier access to draw blood. He took about 8 vials and I could feel myself going a bit light headed.

“Tom you need to feed him more if you plan on using him that hard. Boy’s are no fun without some energy.” Brian chastised Tom who just smirked.

Brian started mixing my blood and I’m guessing tested it too. My heart was racing, surely you can’t be infected that quickly. I hoped I’d escape and get PEP before anything had taken hold. Brian silently ran tests and took notes, Tom slowly played with my hair. I felt oddly calm. 

“His immune system is compromised, low counts of antibodies. Still negative but we can change that today.” Brian broke the silence.

“Let me do an exam and see what we can do, you still against blood slamming?”

“I want to breed him the old fashioned way, I want it to come from me. Pun intended” Tom laughed to himself.

I felt cold lube on my hole and could sense Brian at my ass. He slid something cold and metal into my hole, it slowly started to stretch me. It was a speculum.

‘A few abrasions, residual cum, minimal bruising and excellent muscle control. He’s got a good cunt on him Tom, I thought you followed the guidelines and used the stinging butt plug? I can’t see many cuts?”

Tom stopped stroking my hair and was next to my ass with Brian.

“I slammed it in Brian, maybe he’s got a tougher hole than I thought. I’m sure he’d have been knocked up by now.”

“Well I can make sure his wall is damaged for you if you like or you can do that yourself? I brought some things with me.

Tom slid the speculum from my ass and threw it back into his bag. He pulled out a silver object, I barely got a glimpse of it.

“This will do the trick, then we fill and plug again”

“If that doesn't work then blood slamming might be the only option.”

“Think he’ll be able to handle it Tom? My boy begged for the slam after I pulled that out.”

“He’ll take it, my boy knows I only want the best for him.”

I couldn’t see what Brian had given to Tom but after hearing them talk about it my mind was racing.

“I’ll leave you to it for now. I’ll be back tomorrow morning. Remember to keep him topped up and for fuck sake feed him something.”

Brian packed up his things and Tom led him out the room. I lay there terrified of what Tom was going to do with me. What had Brian meant by his boy begging.

Tom came back into the room and climbed on top of me, I could feel his dick growing along my ass crack.

“Boy I want to breed you the old fashioned way, this will hurt like hell but remember it’s what Daddy wants. I’m going to keep you tied down because once I start I’m not stopping.”

My body trembled in fear. I felt Tom applying more lube to my ass and then I felt it, instead of Tom’s usual PA piercing it was a sharp spike….

Make me want to get a brand new toothbrush, brush my teeth and them force it into my hole, scrapping the walls ready for my next Toxic Seed to take hold.

Part 11

Tom slammed his spike tipped cock balls deep into my ass. I screamed in pain, feeling the spike tear me inside. My body bucked and tried to get away from the assault on my ass, but I couldn’t move. Tom stayed silent. After a few minutes I blacked out.

I must have dipped in and out of consciousness, occasionally I would feel the familiar pain in my ass when Tom fucked me, but I never remained awake for long. I don’t know how long it went on for.

I eventually woke up feeling heavy, I was no longer tied up and I was wearing a pair of cotton briefs. My hole felt tender and tight, I could hear voices arguing around me.

“Tom, you should have called me sooner, you're lucky I got here when I did.”

“Brian he took it like a champ, you remember how intense you got about your own boy!”

“Yeah but I have medical training, you don’t want to kill the kid. He should have had fluids two days ago, how many times did you fuck him with the spike?”

“About 6 loads worth. Not used it in the past couple of days though, he was taking longer to come round after each fuck. That’s why I called you.”

“Just as well you did. I’ll examine his hole and test him, I’m sure you’ll have claimed him by now.”

I lay there with my eyes closed listening to them talk about me. I was too tired to really take in what they were saying. I felt my body being rolled over, making me face down on the mattress, I felt my briefs being pulled off exposing my ass. The familiar coolness of lube on my hole and the slow stretch of the speculum in my ass made me feel more awake. I realised I had an IV in my arm as I moved slightly.

“Fuck Tom, how much cum has he had, his hole is coated in it. Tears are beginning to heal up, looks like they were deep. I’m sure he’s got it now.”

“I used some frozen loads I’d been saving for lube. Will it show up in a test that quickly?”

“One way to find out. You were right though, he’s a tough boy”

Brian removed the speculum and put my briefs back on me. He took my arm for a sample of blood. Tom climbed into the bed next to me and held me in his arms, I felt strangely comfortable.
He leant down and kissed my hair and ran his fingers, I felt so confused. Tom had been so cruel to me yet here he was being affectionate.

“Congratulations Tom, you’ve claimed him. You’ll need to wait until the initial flu has passed to check the strain is the same but it looks promising. Maybe you should reward him?”

Tom kissed me again, this time on the mouth, his lips lingered over mine. My body rushed, I still couldn’t get hard though with my dick being locked away still. Tom got up and began to walk Brian out.

“Thanks again Brian, you’ll come to his flu party?”

“With your strain Tom he’ll need my help to get through it, be good to him it’ll happen within the next couple of days.”

I finally opened my eyes, there wasn’t much left in the IV bag on the stand next to the bed. I glanced around the room. It was still bare and dimly lit, I caught my reflection in the mirrored ceiling, I looked thinner, my hair unkept and I had thick stubble. I did however look clean and didn’t smell. Tom must still have been washing me.

“Welcome back boy. You’ve been in and out for a few days now. Brian was just checking out your progress.” 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

Part 12

I sat up in the bed and looked over Tom. I’d forgotten how handsome he was wearing a pair of sweats that failed to hide his large cock, and a white vest top that showed of the musculature of his chest. His piercing blue eyes caught mine and he smiled.

“Why don’t we get you freshened up and have some dinner together?”

“What day is it?” my voice was hoarse and sore.

“It’s Thursday boy. You’ve had a busy week.”

I look at Tom dumfounded, how could I have been out of it for so many days? Surely someone must have noticed I was missing? I know he’d contacted my work, but what about family and friends.

“Do you have my phone? I’m sure people will have been trying to contact me.”

“I replied to any messages you’ve received. Daddy has it covered boy, just you concentrate on getting your strength back.”

I slowly removed the drip from my arm, it stung. When I attempted to stand up Tom came over to help me. My legs felt weak, I hadn’t stood in 4 days. Tom helped me shower and shave, he also cut my hair, tidying up my hairline but left enough length in it to grab, or so he told me. I felt vulnerable yet cared for.

He never took off the device on my cock or even acknowledged it. He made me wear a white jockstrap and nothing else. The house was warm, for the first time we left the bedroom. I’d never paid much attention to his apartment before but when I looked around I noticed it was scarcely furnished. A couch, coffee table and a television in the living area that led into a large open plan kitchen with a dining table. I realised there were no personal touches, artwork, pictures, even cushions. It was all very clinical.

“Have you been here for long?” I asked 

“About 6 months boy, moved here just before the summer.”

“Where were you before?”

Tom stared at me and calmly said

“Enough questions boy, you need to eat”

He had a seriousness to his tone that stopped me from asking more.

There was a knock at the door which broke the tension

“Dinner is here, Daddy has a treat for you boy.” Tom grinned and went to the door.

There stood a pizza boy, he was about 21, fresh faced and very innocent looking. He was staring right at me, I realised then that I was in just a jockstrap, Tom had a semi that was painfully obvious. The boy blushed, and squirmed slightly.

“Come in, I need to grab my wallet, I’ve not got it on me.” Tom smiled and made a show of patting along his sweats, highlighting his growing cock.

The pizza boy walked in nervously looking right at me, I noticed his jeans tightening around his crotch. Behind him Tom locked the door and held a finger to his lips, signalling for me to be quiet. I didn’t know what he had planned…

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7

Part 13

“Just put the pizza on the table in the kitchen, thanks,” Tom said from behind the young pizza boy.

“Sure,” he replied as he cautiously walked past me and into the kitchen.  Once he had put the pizza down he walked back towards the door, he must have had a look at my ass as he did.

“Like his arse?” Tom said plainly.

“Eh…I… I should get back to work,” the pizza boy responded, walked quickly past me, his face scarlet.

“Wow, kid it’s okay, my boy there is very accommodating. I’m sure he’d love to taste that hard cock you’ve got growing in your jeans.”

The boy blushed again and I could feel myself moving towards him.  What was I doing?  Tom’s blue eyes pierced into mine.  I knew what he was telling me to do. I  knelt down in front of the twink and slowly found my hands unbuttoning his jeans.

“I really shouldn’t… I’ve never… you know… well not properly… my boss will wonder where I’ve been.”  He tried to move away from me but Tom had a grip on his shoulders and kept him and his hard cock in front of me.

“Don’t worry about it, we were all virgins once.  We’ll go slow and I’ll ask what you want to do.  How about it?  Tell you what, you’ll walk out of here with at least a week's wages and if you’re lucky, a surprise.”

I took the guy's cock in my mouth, and any objections he might have had were gone.  Was I really sucking a virgin cock?  It wasn’t anything special but it was a nice length and had a decent girth.  He was uncut which was nice. Be fore long I was deep throating the twink while Tom worked his nipples.  Tom had slipped his sweats off, carefully keeping his top on, hiding his tattoo, the young kid was excitedly playing with his cock.

“Let’s move this to the bedroom, it’s more comfortable in there.”

Tom ushered the kid into the bedroom stripping his clothes off him as they went, I felt concern for the boy.  Would Tom do to him what he’s done to me?  I couldn’t let that happen.  I found myself mounting the bed in front of them both.  Maybe if I made a good show of my ass Tom would alternate with the kid in fucking me, and the kid would escape getting fucked.

Tom grabbed some lube and slapped it on my ass and roughly shoved his fingers into my hole.  I groaned and huffed some poppers.

“Go on kid, bury your cock balls deep.  He can take it.”

“Do you have a condom?”  Again the kid blushed.

“We don’t use them, me and my boy only play with each other but I’d love to see you fuck him.”  Tom sounded so reassuring and innocent that I wasn’t surprised that the kid fell for it.

He placed the tip of his innocent cock at my hole, and with Toms encouragement he slowly slid deeper into me. It was the most gentle fuck I’d had in over a week.  He picked up the pace after some time and I knew he probably wouldn’t last long.  Tom took the poppers and forced them under the kids nose.  By his reaction he was new to them.  He started to bury deeper into me and from the force behind me I could tell Tom was making a move for the kids hole.  I looked in the mirror to see Tom lubing up his cock and the kids hole.

The kid looked like he was in heaven, completely new to every sensation.  Tom again made the kid take deep hits of the poppers, asking “What do you want kid?” murmuring into the kid's ear while forcing the brown bottle under the kids nose again.

“Fuck me,” the kid almost whispered.

“Fuck you?  You want it all?  I’m big and I fuck hard.”

“Yeah fuck me hard, don’t stop.”  The kid was clearly high off the fumes, little did he know what to expect from Tom. 

Tom, however, took advantage of the kid's invitation, and lining his cock at the victim's hole, in one swift move had brutally taken the twink's virginity.

“Fuck… owww…. no….no….please stop!”  The kid tried to get away from Tom but as he did he only buried deeper into me.  Interestingly the kid was harder than he had been.

Tom slapped the kid's ass cheek hard and then put his had over his mouth as he brutally raped his ass! 

I felt the kid's orgasm as he came hard in my ass.  Tom clearly knew the kid had cum by his ass muscles clenching.  Tom violently pulled the kid away and pushed him across the room.  He didn’t even glance at the kid as he went rolling across the floor.  Tom slammed his cock deep into my ass and I felt his cum fill me deep and raw.  I had no time to adjust to what had just happened, but I felt oddly satisfied that Tom had cum in me and not the pizza kid.

After Tom’s orgasm subsided he glanced over at the kid who was sitting on the carpet staring at us both.

“Sorry about that kiddo, but my cum is for my boy’s hole only.  I’m sure you understand.”

The kid looked confused and frightened about the situation.  Tom walked over the bedside took a roll of dollars out his wallet and threw it at the kid barking “Our little secret kid.  Now, grab your clothes and fuck off.  My pizza will be cold.” 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 11