JayV

Part 14

Tom and I ate our luke warm pizza in near silence.  While I was still in my jock, Tom was now fully dressed.  Once we had finished eating I uncontrollably yawned, which led Tom to suggest “Let's get some sleep, boy.  If Brian is right you should be mine in the next couple of days.”

We made our way to the bedroom.  I crawled under the sheets and felt Tom slide behind me.  He had stripped naked.  I could feel his cock growing hard behind me.  He pressed his lips to my neck and started to kiss me.  My body rushed, my cock strained against the device it was locked away in.  It made me squirm as the tip of Tom’s cock pressed against my hole.  In a quick slam it was buried deep in me.  My body tried to pull me away but I was trapped by Tom’s arms.

“Shh boy, Daddy’s cock should be the last and first thing you think of every day.  It will be easier if it’s inside you.”

I opened my mouth to speak but I only softly moaned as Tom had resumed kissing my neck.  I felt relaxed and horny, I drifted off thinking of Tom’s cock inside me churning his load from earlier.  Maybe I was finding it easier than I thought to play along.

I woke up with my ass burning.  Tom was fully hard and slowly sliding in and out of my hole, and seeing I was awake he remarked “Good morning sleepy head.  I’ve already given you your first load of the day.  What do you say?”

“Erm…what?” I was tired and confused.

“Try again boy.  What do you say to Daddy when he gives you his cum?”

I thought for a moment and then answered the obvious reply:  “Thank you.”

I felt a hard slap against my ass cheek.   I immediately knew why.

“Thank you, Daddy.”

I felt hot, sickly hot, yet we weren’t under any sheets.  My head was throbbing.

“How are you feeling boy?  You’re very warm, maybe you’re coming down with something.”

Tom’s cock twitched inside me as he spoke, I found it oddly satisfying.  Tom slowly kept fucking me, each time he did a chill ran through me and before long I was shivering.  My whole body ached.  Tom never let me escape his arms, holding me in place as I gradually felt worse as he continued to use my ass.

“Daddy is going to give you one more load and then I’ll let you rest.  If you don’t feel like death just now you definitely will by tonight.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” I replied absent mindedly.

Just before Tom blew his load, his cock swelled-up, and within seconds his cum was flowing deep into my ass, each ribbon of cum claiming another part of my hole.  I drifted back to sleep with Tom still buried deep inside me. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 9

Part 15

I was burning up, my fever had awakened me.  When I tried to open my eyes the room was spinning.  I felt like I had been hit with a sledge hammer.  I’d been sick before but I’ve never felt this bad!

“He’s definitely got the fuck flu, Tom.  I should be able to test his strain now.”

I recognised Brian's’ voice.  Tom must have called him over.  I felt him pulling at my arm and then a sharp scratch.  He was taking my blood to test it again.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to have his flu party tonight?  Maybe you’d be better waiting a couple of days until he’s over the worst of it.”  Brian’s voice sounded concerned.

“I know my boy can handle it.  After his welcome party he’s been in high demand.”

I tried to follow the conversation but my head was pounding.

“Your strains match.  He’s 100% yours, Tom.  Congratulations and welcome to fatherhood.”

I rolled over and curled up into a ball while Tom and Brian continued their small talk.  Brian must have eventually left because I felt Tom’s weight in the bed behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss my neck, murmuring “It’s official boy, you’ve got my DNA for life now.  I’ll always be your Daddy.”

I felt his cock growing, he had put his piercing back in.  My own cock strained against the cage it was kept in.  How could I possibly be horny when I was this sick?  I felt him shift around and lift my legs onto his shoulders.  I barely opened my eyes, I felt too weak to do anything.  Without lube or warning he pushed his pierced cock deep into my hole.  I felt my ass tear with every inch.  I screamed out in pain and began to pull away from him.

Tom leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth.  My senses were overwhelmed.  I kissed him back and for a moment I didn’t feel sick anymore.  He broke our kiss declaring “I Love you, John.”  Tom was balls-deep in my ass and his blue eyes were piercing into mine.  His timing of his declaration somehow seemed entirely appropriate.

“I Love you Daddy.”  The words escaped my mouth before I knew I’d even said them.

He kissed me hard and I felt myself pushing my ass on to his cock.  Was I enjoying myself?  Did I actually love this man?  I soon got my answer when Tom began to pick up the pace.  I could feel my ass being torn up, I’d gotten used to the size of his cock and now came to expect the feeling of being full.

“What do you want, boy?”

“Daddy’s cum.”

I felt Tom’s body seize up as he began to pound his toxic cum into my now wrecked hole.  Without warning my body seized up too.  Could I have an orgasm without being hard?  Apparently I could.  I felt the cum leaking from my locked up cock, it burned with every drip.  Tom scooped it up with his fingers and pushed it into my mouth with the advice “That’s it, boy.  Taste your first toxic load.”

Tom kissed me again and I found myself wanting more.  I continued to work my ass on his cock and his kissing grew deeper and more passionate.

“I do mean it, John.  You’re my boy and I do love you.  I know you won’t mean it yet, but you will in time.  Now let's get you ready for your party.”

As soon as he pulled out from my ass I immediately felt sick again.  My head pounded and the room began to spin.  I didn't think I’d survive a party! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8

Part 16

Tom had lifted me to the bathroom, I was showered and douched. Tom shaved my body from the neck down. I’d never felt so smooth. I was trembling the whole time with my body temperature rushing in either direction. Tom took me back to the bedroom and helped dress me in a rubber jock. It pulled my cock tighter to my body, still locked in it’s cage.

“Lay down for now, boy.  I’ll organise the rest.”

I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.  Some time later I awoke flush with heat.  Initially I thought it was my fever, then I realised I was back in the rubber suit from before and back in the sling!  Only my mouth, eyes and nose holes were not covered in rubber.  I could also tell a zipper at my ass.

“Hey boy, just in time.  People are beginning to arrive.  I want you to remember all of this night.”

Tom leant down and kissed me on my lips, it calmed me deep inside. Although I was burning up in this suit. I didn’t know what to expect anymore. Tom was wearing a pair of rubber jeans, opened at the crotch exposing a white jock. He had black rubber gloves on and his Biohazard tattoo was exposed on his chest. He looked so hot dressed like that. It made me feel flushed and horny. I didn’t know how I was feeling, I was sick as a dog but I felt incredibly horny.

“You stay put boy, I’ll go get the others. This will be a rough night for you, just remember it’s what Daddy wants and thats all that matters!”

He had a seriousness to his tone and his eyes pierced into mine. What was going to happen to me? Tom left the room and I lay in the swing unsure of what was going to happen next.  I glanced over and seen Tom coming in with a group of about 10 men, the youngest must have been in his early 40’s. They were all wearing rubber, one guy had a rubber cock sheath, with only his pierced cock head exposed. That’s when I realised that every one of them had a pierced cock.  This was going to hurt.

Tom stood between my legs, he looked at me with an evil grin, his blue eyes were cold. I didn’t feel as calm anymore when he announced "Just remember:  this is what Daddy wants, boy.”

I felt the zip at my ass being undone. The room was spinning faster and faster. My head was pulled to the side and without warning the rubber sheathed cock forced its way into my mouth, the piercing hitting the back of my throat. I gagged but he didn’t stop, I struggled to breath.

“Turn him to face me, I want to see his eyes when I rape his hole”

Tom had pressed his un-lubed cock against my hole. My eyes widened in fear. It wouldn’t go in my ass, I was completely try. He must have seen the fear in my eyes. He just laughed.

“Put the mask on him, lets see how long he lasts!”

I didn’t know what was happening, He continued to push against my hole slowing tearing me open. I felt arms on my shoulders as a mask was put over my head. It was a gas mask. It smelt funny inside. It had been soaked with poppers. I felt overwhelmed with the heat and the haze of the fumes made my blood pulse. Tom continued at my ass, I took a sharp gasp when he pushed harder, forcing the poppers deeper into my system. My senses where completely overwhelmed.

“No more playing boy.”

Tom slammed his cock completely into my ass and started to pound my hole. I felt a trickle of blood running down my ass cheek. My head was pounding and my blood rushed with the mask on my head, It became harder to catch my breath. The men around the room were cheering Tom on.

“Rape the boy.”

“Tear up his hole.”

“Breed that ass.”

Tom ripped his cock from my hole and tore the mask off my face in the same motion. Fresh air flooded my face. He walked round and thrust his cock in front of my face.  It had a smear of bloody across it.

“Clean Daddy’s cock.”

With that he thrust himself into my mouth just as another cock tore into my ass.  And the night had just begun…

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

Part 17

Tom kept forcing his swollen cock to the back of my throat. I gagged and wrenched but he never stopped. The cock now buried in my ass wasn’t as big as Tom’s but the man behind it didn’t let that put him off. He slid all the way out to the tip and slammed it back in, each time me moaned in delight.

“Tom you’re one lucky son of a bitch” The top groaned as he continued to plow into me.

I could feel my fever rising again and the room began to spin more, I thought I’d surely pass out but Tom’s continued hold of my head and massaging of my throat with his cock kept me in the room. The top abruptly pulled out from my ass, I could feel a cold chill around my hole.
He moved round to the side of the sling and presented his cock to Tom who smiled.

“Well torn up, just how Daddy likes it. Clean him up boy”

Tom moved away from me and thats when I seen the tops thick 8in cock smeared in blood. My blood. He rammed it into my throat and I did my best to swallow him down in the first go.

“Good boy, do as Daddy tells you” The top was taunting me as I worked my mouth on his cock.

I felt a cock against my now puffy hole. I don’t know how I did but I knew it was Tom’s. He positioned his head against my hole and began to tease it. He leant forward and whispered into my ear, while I was still cock sucking.

“Daddy will always be your first and last load boy”

He slammed his cock into my ass and began to fuck me harder than he ever had, I couldn’t concentrate on sucking cock anymore. It was too brutal. I felt hands on my shoulders again, and the darkness of the gas mask covered me. Within seconds I was getting buzzed on the fumes of poppers. They seemed stronger or maybe had just been topped up. Tom picked up the pace, if that was possible, he used the momentum of the sling to slam my body into his with every fuck.

“Load 1 from Daddy, here it comes boy”

I could barely hear anything with my heart pounding in my ears. I felt Tom get harder inside me and swell until he shot his load deep inside me. I could feel it burn my insides. I was truly his and only wanted to make him proud. Once he had came down from his orgasm he pulled out from my ass and removed the gas mask from my face.

“Right Gents, round one of this evening can begin. This round is called 420. My boy here will be fitted with a gas mask that will make him high as a kite. You have 4minutes and 20 seconds to pound his hole. If you don’t manage to cum you can hang around for another round or cum in the jar which will be used later. Do both, do all three, invite friends, we should have at least 100 men here tonight. The one rule. What I say goes. He’s my boy, in the middle of a nasty fuck flu. If I say stop then you do. Got it?”

There was a murmur around the room and agreement from all the men.

Tom turned to me in the sling and smiled like an excited school boy, he leant down and kissed me.

“I knew you’d be a hit boy, tonight you’re going to make Daddy very proud, just you wait and see what else I’ve got planned for you!”

I felt the familiar feel of hands on my shoulders and a gas mask was placed over my face again, this time however it wasn’t poppers but the smell of weed. I didn’t know how it was done but I was breathing in nothing but a strong joint, I felt my head swim. I hadn’t had a joint since college and I wasn’t a big fan of drugs, what was going to happen to me next…

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8