JayV

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in the story. Busy over the past month with all the festivities, hoping to get more time to write. Let me know what you guys think! 

Part 18

My whole body began to feel numb, and I could feel my cock straining against its cage. I was incredibly horny now and wanted nothing but to get fucked. I felt sick as a dog but was craving cock in my ass.

It wasn’t long before I felt the cold metal of a PA against my hole, in one hard thrust it was buried in my now cum filled hole. It wasn’t as big as my Daddy’s cock but it felt comfortable to have someone inside me.

I heard Tom’s voice giving instructions.

“Time has started 4minutes 20 seconds. Breed the boy”

The cock swelled up and I could tell the top was close to cumming, he used the swing to build up momentum and pace. He pulled almost all the way out and then slammed into me with brutal force. I could feel my sweat filling the rubber suit I was in. I didn’t know whether to pass out, throw up or moan for more. My whole body was in an uncertain ecstasy.

“FUCK, here it is bitch” The top slammed into me one last time and I felt his cock pulse its venom deep into me, adding to my Daddy’s load.

He unceremoniously pulled out from my ass and I could feel cum sliding down my crack.

“Fresh lube, nice” Another guy had assumed his position and began to work the previous loads into my hole, with his cock. He had a PA and was thicker than he was long.

The mask over my face filled with fresh smoke. I coughed hard, making my ass tighten around the tops cock. He’d barely thrust into me a few times when I felt him breed my guts.

The routine continued for what felt like an hour, I lost count of the loads in my ass, I was completely baked and couldn’t imagine lasting much longer. Most of the guys came before the time ran out, those that didn’t I assume had another go or dumped their load in a jar Tom had mentioned.

The mask was removed from my face and fresh air over-whelmed me! The room was spinning and I knew my fever must have been high, I felt like I was swimming in my rubber suit. I was lifted by Tom from the sling, I clung on to him like a child. Gripping his toned naked body he softly lowered me on to the bed, I didn’t want to let go.

“He’s really burning up Tom” I heard Brian whisper

“My boy can handle it, he’s tough and doing a good job so far”

“Tom there’s got to be about 40 guys waiting in your living room. I don’t think you can put him through another round.”

It sounded like a stand off between the two of them, I lay there beneath them, hoping to feel Tom’s body against mine again. I found myself reaching for him and without thinking I muffled out a few words.

“Yes Daddy, more” I must have completely lost my sense of reality, between the poppers and the weed I mustn’t have been thinking clearly. Was I really trying to prove my worth to Tom, to make him proud.

“See Brian, my boy wants more. We can’t argue with that. Now let’s get him ready for the next round. Give him a good hit, I want him flying for this. The guys won’t be gentle”

I could feel the rubber suit being pulled up over my arm and a sharp scratch at the nook of my elbow. Brian was slamming me. I’d never done hard drugs and tried to resist. I felt hard slap against my ass.

“Do as you’re told boy! You’re going to need to be out of your mind for this round, I’m trying to make it easier for you.”

“Thank you Daddy” was all I managed to muffle out before I felt the rush through my body, it was an experience I’d never felt. It was electricity, I’d never felt more connected in my life. Everything seemed more powerful, every taste, every sound. I’d never been more horny. I wanted my ass filled and used! What had this done to me?

I lay there as I heard the sound of more men coming into the room, there were comments made and groans of excitement, then Tom spoke;

“Right gents, round two. Double stuffed” 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 19 

I was pulled into the middle of the bed and felt the weight of more people around me, my body was craving contact.

“Two in his hole at a time. Dump your load and make way for the next cock, don’t take your time he’s got a lot of cock to get through!” Tom said as the men made their way towards me.

I felt my body being lifted and turned, I was on all fours, barely able to support myself I felt someone lying underneath me and another behind my ass. Without a moment to think both men began to force themselves into my ass. The feeling was indescribable. I’d never felt so stretched. Both men had pierced cocks and I could feel my ass being torn up as the both began to find their pace for fucking me.

I’d never been double penetrated and with the drugs coursing through my veins, I wanted more. I began to relax and enjoy being stretched out.

With a hard thrust the guy behind me unloaded in my ass and was quickly replaced by a smaller but fatter cock, again pierced. The pattern continued and occasionally both men would cum at the same time. Giving me a couple of minutes before the abuse continued. 

My rubber suit was filled with sweat and I could have passed out from the heat but I was too high to notice. I just craved more, I’d truly been turned into a cum slut.

After about 10 rounds I felt the familiarity of Daddy’s cock pushing its way into my hole, he was underneath me, I let my weight fall on him and he held me tight while the cock from behind battered my now bruised hole.

“Good boy, you’re making daddy proud. Only one more round after this and it’s over with.” Tom said while holding me close to him. 

Tom pushed me back and the guy behind me grabbed my body to keep me upright.

“You’re a tough little boy, you’ve done better than I thought you would.” It was Brian, he and Tom were both buried deep in me and I didn’t want it to stop.

They fucked me together for what felt like half an hour, cum was running down my legs and I could hear the slapping of their balls as they both men brought themselves close to breeding me again.  My hole was being destroyed yet all I could think was more!

Brian came first, his load was so big I felt it shoot from his cock inside me. Tom quickly came afterwards, still with Brian’s cock in me. My ass felt full and very wet!

Tom pulled me close to him as Brian removed his cock, it wasn’t replaced with anyone else. It was only Daddy in me now. He pulled my face up to his and kissed me deeply, it made me even more horny, if that was possible.

Tom broke off our kiss and whispered into my ear;

“Last round boy, don’t give up now, this one won’t be easy”

I hadn’t thought any of this had been easy, what would be happening next. Tom held me close and rolled me over onto my back and pulled his cock out from my tired hole. I began to feel dizzy and sick again, my fever must have been sky high and the room was spinning.

Tom again addressed the room, there must have only been about 10 guys left, who knew what time it was, I was completely unaware of anything except the cum running out of my ass.

“Right gents last round. Arse to Elbow” 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8

Right guys, I have a direction the story could go in but if no one is liking the story or interested in commenting then this is the last chapter. 

Part 20

I must have blacked out for a bit, when I stirred again my vision was clouded over, I realised I was back in the sling and the mask with the poppers was back over my face. My head was spinning.

“Use the jar of cum as lube and whatever is still in his hole. The goal is to get your fist as deep as your elbow. Do that and then add your load of cum for the next guy to use as lube.”

I vaguely had an idea of what was about to happen but apart from Daddy’s big cock and being double penetrated I’d never had a fist in my ass before, especially not anything as big and deep as a forearm either. If it wasn’t for the poppers I’d probably have tried to struggle.

The first guy took a scoop of cum from the jar of loads and lathered it on my hole, it felt wet and slimy, he started fingering my hole and quickly built up to having 4 fingers deep in my ass, It wasn’t as painful as I thought, but my hole had been abused a lot so far tonight so must have been loose.

“Fuck Tom he’s fucking sucking my hand in! Filthy pig” The guy grunted as he forced his fist into my hole

I took a deep breath in the mask and felt his fist slide deeper into me. My head was spinning. I let out a deep moan.

“He likes it too. His hole is soaked in cum”

With all the compliments this guy was giving my hole I felt an odd sense of pride. He began to slide his fist deeper, each time pulling out slightly and then working himself in further. I did my best to relax but the invasion began to become too much. My moaning increased.

“Come on boy, don’t let me down. Brian is going to give you some more help” Tom whispered in my ear as I felt the sharp scratch against my arm again.

I was being slammed for the second time. This time I didn’t feel as much of a rush and wasn’t sure it had worked until I heard the guy fisting me shout out;

“Fucking right to the elbow you slut and you’re still sucking me in!”

I hadn’t realised but he was right, my ass had his whole forearm buried in it! I felt him twist his arm and my hole body convulsed! He slowly pulled his arm out and I could feel the flow of cum following it. He then without warning slammed his cock into my hole and quickly bred me! When he pulled out he gave my ass another hard slap!

My ass felt unbelievably empty until I felt the next hand at my hole. His hand felt smaller and quickly his fist was in my hole. Maybe I was just so wrecked it felt smaller but all the same he began to work up a rhythm. I soon noticed he was alternating his hands and was fisting me faster each time. He was getting deeper and I could feel myself moaning again in pain and pleasure.

“Fucking pig is loving my arm up there.” I heard the guy say as he alternated his arms, eventually he must have reached his elbow as I felt the familiar emptiness followed by a quick breeding.

After the first two guys the rush of being slammed and the poppers completely took over. I don’t remember much of what happened, each arm stretched me open in a new way. One guy punch fisted me and another i’m sure went past his elbow.

After a couple of hours of being fisted I felt the familiarity of Daddy once again. Tom had taken up the position at my ass. He pulled the mask off my face, flooding me with fresh air, although the room stunk of cum and sex.

“Okay boy it’s Daddy’s turn now.”

Tom’s hand felt thicker than all the other men before him. He kept adding more cum to my ass from the jar, my hole was soaked and must have been puffy looking. He worked his fist into my ass and without the poppers I felt myself being tighter. Maybe the buzz of the slam had started to wear off too. I felt more aware than I had for the past few hours.

“Tom I think his fevers broke, his eyes look brighter. Albeit terrified too!” I hear Brian say as he began to laugh.

“That’s it boy, I want you to remember Daddy deep in you, claiming you from the inside!”

Tom was getting deeper and deeper into my hole and I could hear myself moaning from the depths of my balls. The pain started to become overwhelming. That’s when I caught his piercing blue eyes, the minute his eyes locked onto mine I felt him slide the last few inches up to his elbow in my ass. He didn’t break eye contact the whole time.

“Want more cum boy?”

“Yes Daddy” was all I could reply, I was transfixed.

He twisted his arm in my hole and puled out a bit, making my hole gape. Brian passed him the jar of cum, there must have been at least a pint of cum in it. How long had they been saving it for! Tom took the jar and poured the cum down his arm and into my now gaping hole.

“That’s it boy, make your hole eat it up. Come on soak up that cum”

My ass instantly felt cold and began to feel full, with each load of cum Tom poured in he’d shove his fist to his elbow again pushing it in deeper. I could taste it, it was that deep. After the jar was empty Tom worked his fist deeper into my hole he must have been just past his elbow when I felt the familiar coldness of his cock ring next to my hole. I must have looked panicked.

“Relax boy, Daddy wants to fuck you, but you’re too stretched out, I’ll need to do it with my arm still inside you! Brian shove the mask back on him. I won’t stop when I start”

I felt the darkness over my eyes and my nose instantly filled with poppers. They did help to relax me but with the abuse my ass was now going through there was now way to escape the pain. Tom managed to get half his cock into my ass with his fist up to his forearm at the same time.
I began to moan loudly and could feel my body writhing in pain. Unknowingly I’d started to cry.

“That’s it boy, give in to Daddy! Remember it’s what I want”

His pace sped up and I felt like I would break. He quickly withdrew his fist causing me to scream out in pain, he then slammed all of his cock into my destroyed ass, snatch the mask off my face and kissed me quickly and deeply as he came in me.

“I love you boy” Was the last thing I heard and I was out.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

This chapter is to help move the story forward. If you guys are interested I'll continue. Message or comment to let me know. Thanks

Part 21

I sat completely still trying to gather my thoughts. What happened to me? What do I do? Go to the police and say what had happened, they wouldn’t believe me. What if they caught the guys and there was a tape of me saying I wanted it. What about my work? Just then I noticed my phone was on my bedside table. I picked it up and unlocked it. There were no notifications, I opened up my messages and there were a few I’d recently sent to a couple of my colleagues. It was the same message i’d sent out to each of them.

“Completely floored with the a viral infection, told to take a couple of weeks off to get it into my system. Should be back after it’s been passed on.”

I re-read the message several times there were mistakes ,I’d noticed, then I realised they weren’t typos. I did get a viral infection, it did take a couple of weeks to work into my system after it had been passed on to me.

That’s when it hit me, I burst into tears and began to sob. I had been pozzed by those men. They had infected me. I knew that struggling would have probably ended up with me beaten near to death but what do I do now? I looked again at my phone it was Sunday evening. It had been 2 weeks since I’d last been at home.

I slowly climbed out of bed I walked towards my kitchen but made a quick change and ran to the toilet and threw up. I heaved for what felt like an eternity. I tried to clear my head. I had to go back to work tomorrow I had to pull myself together. I put everything to the back of my mind, as if it never happened. The only reminder being the cage still trapping my cock. I didn’t even care I felt flat and despondent.

I woke up on the Monday morning feeling clear headed, I put all thoughts out of my head and focused on getting myself ready for work. Thankfully I had coffee mate and didn’t need to worry about getting fresh milk for my much needed coffee. I showered, not looking at my cock, and got ready and headed out the door. I made it through the office building without bumping into anyone I knew. I made my way to my desk and just as I sat down Mick appeared at my side.

“Hey buddy, how are you doing?”

I looked up to see Mick looked genuinely concerned.

“Eh, I’m much better now thanks.” I didn’t really know what to say.

“Good, glad to hear it. Sounded like a nasty bug you had. I haven’t been back to that bar since we had drinks. Wasn’t sure if you’d picked something up there or not. You can’t be too careful!”

With that he walked off back to his desk.

I made my way through about 100 emails, sifting through what was important and things that were no longer relevant due to me being off. Just after 11 I got an email from my boss asking to see me in his office as soon as, to check how i was doing.

I made my way to his office, it was at the end of the corridor past the conference rooms and away from the rest of us. I knocked on the door and waited.

“Come in”

I made my way into the office, there was a sitting area around a coffee table and my boss sitting at a large desk, in front of a big window, at the far end of the room.

“Take a seat John”

My boss was in his mid 40’s with a runners build, silver hair and a well fitted pinstripe suit. I sat in the chair across from him and he leaned forward, I could almost smell his cologne.

“I’m happy to see you back, it sounded like you caught quite a bug” I thought I caught him smirk slightly.

“I normally don’t have time for people going off sick but after speaking with your doctor I realise the unavoidable circumstances of the situation. Some things just take time to work through your system”

Listening to my boss speak, my heart began to race.

“You spoke to my doctor?” I looked at him not knowing if I was confused or frightened by the answer to the question.

“Yes a Dr. Brian, he called me to let me know you’d been in and out of consciousness and felt obliged to inform his employer.”

I felt relieved. Maybe my boss hadn’t been told all the explicit things that had happened to me over the past couple of weeks.

“We had a visit from the CEO a couple of weeks ago. Just after you went off sick. It’s a shame you never got the chance to be introduced. Never the less we now have a new line of products that require meetings and negotiations across the county. I know you’re just back but I want to put you forward for some of these trips, if you feel up to it?”

I was awestruck, I’d just been off work very suddenly for 2 weeks and now I was coming back to work to what sounded like a promotion.

“Your work has been getting noticed over the past few months and apart from being sick you’ve got an excellent record with us so far. You’d be compensated for the traveling and given a business card to make any necessary purchases while away.”

My mouth was dry, I was getting a promotion.

“Thank you sir, that sounds excellent. Thank you”

“No need to thank me, just get your ass back to work”

With that he got back to his paper work and I could tell I was being dismissed. I walked back to my desk feeling strangely relieved and happy. If I could put the past couple of weeks to the back of my mind maybe I could get back to normal.

I continued to work for the rest of the day, dealing with new emails about various cities and dates for meetings. There was a lot of research involved which kept me busy. I eventually headed home, my mind totally distracted with work, It wasn’t until I went for a piss and seen the cage that everything came flooding back to me. How would I explain my cock cage to the TSA?

As a slow panic started to build up, my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was an email from my boss, I was to leave tomorrow for a meeting in NY with the CEO and a couple of investors. Another email came through with travel details for a Train into Penn Station. I immediately felt relief, I thought about it and made a plan to go into a sex shop in NY and get a key for the cage around my cock. At least I would be able to be anonymous there, I’m sure they’ll have seen it all before and won’t be surprised by my problem. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9