JayV

Part 26

I tried to think back to the rounds the first time Tom let his friends fuck me. 420, Double stuffed and Arse to Elbow. Thinking about the increasing level of pain of each round I could feel an unease come over me. The gas mask was roughly put back on my face, I immediately recognised the smell of weed. It was strong and I could feel the rush hitting me. The first round had started.

I felt the first cock line up with my hole, it was thick and dry, he started to push into me. I thought with a couple of loads already in me it wouldn't be too bad. I was wrong, Tom and Brian had cum deep in me so my hole wasn’t that wet yet. This guys cock was slowly tearing my hole and he only felt thicker the deeper he pushed in. With the slam, poppers and now the weed in my system my head was spinning, I didn’t know if I was in pain or loving it.

“Fuck, here it comes pig!” The guy rammed his cock so far into my hole I could feel his balls crash against my ass! He ripped his cock from my hole and I felt the next pair of hands on my ankles.

“Give him a good hit, he’ll need it”

The gas mask was filled completely and I coughed trying to catch my breath. The guy at my ass was teasing his cock against my hole, I could feel the tip of his cock ring, although it felt more like a bar than a ring. In a quick monition he was in me completely. His dick wasn’t particularly big but his piercing felt like a sharp prick in my hole, tearing me up.

“I like my cock pink pig” he grunted while pounding my hole. I could taste copper in my mouth so knew I was bleeding, it seemed to turn him on more. The sound of his thrusts got louder and louder until he screamed out as he shot his load.

The fucking continued, I counted 13 cocks and more hits of weed than I can remember. I was completely stoned and my hole was well used. The gas mask was removed from my face and the fresh air immediately made me feel dizzy. My arms and legs were unlocked and I was lifted and flipped onto my front, I was stretched across a bench, with my locked cock placed in a hole to allow me to be strapped down tightly. The inside of my suit was drenched in sweat and I could feel my body getting hotter now that it was strapped down.

I could feel fingers at my hole, playing with the cum that was now running down my leg. The fingers were then shoved into my mouth, I could taste the different loads of cum and the familiar taste of copper from blood. Poppers were then held under my nose and I did my best to huff them. My head was spinning and I felt like I was panting. I could feel hands on my ass and then my hole was full, I was trying to think what was happening, It wasn’t a fist, It was a toy, and a big one. It was slowly being worked into me, It felt huge and was stretching me open inside. The poppers continued at my nose and I knew my lips must have been blue by now.

“That ass just sucks everything up into it, eh boy!” I felt a hard slap against my ass cheek

“Yes Sir” was my safe response

I felt him start to push his cock in along side the toy. My hole felt like it was tearing apart, I started to groan loudly but was quickly silenced by a cock ramming into the back of my throat. The guy fucking my ass started to pick up his speed, the sound of my ass being fucked was all I could hear.

“Yeah boy, you love being double stuffed don’t you? Taking as much cock as you can get in that pig hole”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

Part 27

I was being completely used and had no way to protest or stop what was happening, Tom had told me this was what he wanted and part of me felt like I had to trust him. The guy pounding my ass didn’t let up, he kept fucking me at the same hard brutal pace. The toy he had shoved in my ass felt like it was snaking its way deeper into me. If I wasn’t so high I’m sure I’d have blacked out. I was snapped back into the moment with a hard slap to my face, I obviously wasn’t focusing enough on the guy that was ramming his cock down my throat.  I concentrated on opening my throat, tying to make the guy in front of me cum. One less person to fuck me was what I thought.

“Suck my cock you pig! Hurry up and breed him Mick, I won’t last much longer in his throat”

As if on cue I felt the guy in my ass, Mick, start to fuck my ass with long strokes.
It didn’t take long, I felt his cock swell and the familiar feeling of ribbons of cum coating my now bruised hole. The guy in my mouth was quick to pull out and make his way to my hole, I barely felt a second of relief as he replaced Micks now spent cock with his own. This pattern repeated for at least another 10 guys, each one with different degrees of brutality. The last guy that buried his cock alongside the toy in my ass was hung and very thick. It felt like a second toy. No one had replaced the cock in my mouth. I was moaning heavily, and could feel the high wearing off.
He leaned deeper into me and forced a bottle of poppers under my nose, I felt grateful for the relief. He kept holding the bottle under my nose, never moving it away. My head began to swim and my heartbeat was pounding in my ears. My hole was making a wet sloppy sound, I had been bred by at least 30 guys so far and it didn’t seem to be letting up.

Just as the poppers were becoming too much I felt the cock inside me pulse and volley cum into the mix of loads already coating my insides. He took out his cock and although I still had the toy in my ass I felt the relief to no longer being double stuffed.

“Nicely lubed up boy, now lets have some fun with that fuck hole”

A sharp scratch at my neck and the rush through my veins let me know I was being slammed again. I knew what was coming but still couldn’t prepare for it. The guy at my ass worked his hand straight into my hole, he gripped the toy in my and slowly started to slide it out. I groaned out in a feral cry. He didn’t pull the toy out completely. He gripped the top of it and together he worked both it and his arm into my hole. I writhed in pain, unable to move still being strapped down. I has his arm up to his elbow inside me, and it was clutching onto a toy that was almost as thick. The drugs rushed into my system and I surprisingly felt relaxed. The feeling in my ass hurt but it felt good at the same time.

The fist in my ass turned and pushed and punched my hole. It made me tingle, I have no other way to describe how it felt. Then without any warning both were remove and I felt a sudden feeling of emptiness.

“Fuck boy, your hole is blooming. Look at that rose bud”

I wasn’t sure what he meant, I felt a cock slide into me and then a feeling of warmth. I began to feel very full. This guy was pissing in me. I had never done any kind of waterspouts before. I guess I was enjoying myself.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...