JayV

My name is John, i'm 24, average height, slim build with soft brown hair and blue eyes, I'm not the best looking guy but I get my fair share of attention. i'd finished university in the summer, split up with my boyfriend and started my graduate job in a large business firm in the city. The company managed product development for major companies and brands so I was thrilled to get a place within such big company. My parents always told me to never turn down an opportunity that could take you somewhere.

After working in the office for a few months I quickly got used to the fast pace, that started to creep into every part of my life. After working all week, putting in 50 hours, I was normally exhausted on a Friday night and would just head straight home and masturbate for as long as I could, it had been ages since I'd had sex, with work being so busy. That is however, until I got talked into going to a bar by one of my co-workers. He was married, unhappy about it, and constantly stressed in work. We went to a bar a couple of streets away from the office, It was dark and you would walk past it if you didn't know it was there. It wasn't the sort of place I imagined anyone in work would go to, least of all Mick. We sat at the bar and was served by an overly flirtatious girl, I rolled my eyes now realising why Mick came here;

"Not your type then?" Mick asked me

"She's certainly not anything I'm looking for." I said, realising i'd probably said too much.

"Oh shit, I didn't realise you were gay, don't worry about it my nephew is gay, It doesn't bother me."

"I...er... please don't tell anyone in work. It's hard enough being new without them knowing." I pleaded

"John... relax, lets have a drink and i'll point you in the direction of the gay bars in the city, you need to try stop thinking about work all the time."

We finished our drinks and after Mick had bitched about work and his family we headed out. He told me what train to get and explained where to go from there. I thanked him for the drink and told him I'd see him on Monday. Little did I know what was coming.

I took the train to a part of the city I'd never been to before, walked the short distance and found a few bars with guys hanging around outside smoking. I walked into the bar with the least amount of guys hanging around outside, hopefully it meant the bar was quieter. I just wanted a couple of drinks and maybe a dance-floor fumble, I was still exhausted and hadn't prepared for any kind of sex, my pubes hadn't been trimmed for weeks and my ass wasn't clean. I grabbed a drink and found a stool at a table in the corner of a small but open bar and dance floor area. It was inoffensive and there was an okay selection of guys. Mostly in their 30's and upwards but I didn't mind a slightly mature guy. They tended to be less pushy.

After nursing my drink for about 10 minutes or so a guy sat down across from me. He was in his late 40's, maybe. Good hair, perfect smile and from what I could see he kept himself in shape. It was his crisp white shirt that first caught my eye.

"Hey, I'm Tom." It took me a minute to register what he said, I was lost in his bright blue eyes.

"I'm John" I mumbled out, I couldn't stop looking into his eyes.  

"Are you here by yourself?" He asked, breaking our gaze and looking around the room. Once I regained my composure I smiled at him. 

"I've just came from work and was just looking for a quick drink, I'm not looking for anything else tonight."

"You're a bit presumptive kid" he said laughing "How about I buy you one more drink, and then once we've chatted a bit you can try turn down my sexual advances then" He smirked at me and his blue eyes narrowed in a dangerous way, he turned for the bar and I found myself just sitting there.

I wasn't normally as direct with guys, but there was something about Tom that made me feel slightly scared, even if my cock was growing in my briefs. Tom came back with two drinks, he handed mine over and I took a few long sips, trying to avoid conversation. 

"Sorry it took a while, I bumped into a few friends at the bar.... so, I'm guessing you're not from around here?"

"I just moved to the city after I graduated, I got a job in the city. A friend told me about here, tonight, I thought I'd come take a look, I've not been out much since I moved." I quickly finished the rest of my drink, completely embarrassed by how pathetic I sounded. 

We chatted for another half hour or so, my cock stayed hard the entire time. I told him about myself, where I grew up, what I studied, how I've only had one boyfriend at Uni and how I hadn't had sex since we split up. He just sat there the entire time staring into my eyes, I realised I hadn't asked him anything about himself. 

"Sorry Tom I've not even asked you anything about yourself."

"Don't worry about me, I find you very interesting. How did you and your ex have sex?" 

I was surprised, I wasn't expecting such a blunt question, I guessed it was only fair after our conversation earlier. 

"Well...I'm versatile, but I mostly fucked him" I said timidly 

"You cum in his ass boy?"

"I...eh...no, we only played safe, the condom broke once, but we stopped." I was surprised at myself for telling this stranger about me and my ex's sex life. 

"I'm sorry Tom, I really should be going home, thank you for the drink." I stood up and turned towards the door. Tom stood as quickly as I had. He was six foot, and his chest and arms looked very buff. I glanced at his crotch too and he had a nice bulge under his black suit trousers. 

"Wow kid, slow down, just asking you some friendly questions. If you insist on leaving, at least let me walk you back to the train station. It's easy to get a bit disorientated in this part of town." 

I let him walk me down the street towards the train station, the fresh air must have gone to my head, I was beginning to feel a bit dizzy and my vision was getting blurry. I felt Toms' arm around my waist holding me up, we turned a corner. I didn't remember walking this much when I first got off the train. 

"Whats happening...I don't feel right" I mumbled finding it harder to walk now. 

"Shhh...Not much farther, my car is park just over here. You must have had too much to drink...." Tom said with a wicked smile, although I couldn't see it. 

We walked a bit further and I heard the sound of a car door being opened, I felt myself being laid across the back seat, too limp to say no. While lying there with my eyes closed I could hear mumbled voices outside of the car, I think I heard Tom say;

"I'm going to claim him first, I'll text you when he's ready" 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 22
  • Thanks 1

Part 2

After I heard the car door open and close, I blacked out. 

I woke up in a massive bed. The room had no furniture in it except for the bed and a side table next to it. The wall was a full mirror as was the ceiling. I sat up and looked around. At that moment the door opened. It was Tom, he walked into the room smiling, still wearing his black slacks and white shirt.

“Hey sleepy head, you blacked out. How are you feeling?”

“Where am I?”

“I brought you back to my place, I didn’t know where you lived so had no choice really. Look it’s only about 1 in the morning, you weren’t out for long. Why don’t you have a shower and I’ll drive you home?”

I had so many thoughts racing through my head, mostly I was relieved that nothing bad had happened. I really needed to piss and I’d been in bed with my clothes on so I felt a bit sticky and sweaty. I agreed and Tom showed me an ensuite bathroom. When I was having my shower I noticed an enema attachment on one of the hoses. I thought I owed Tom a good night seeing as he helped me. So I cleaned myself out, just in case.

Once out the shower, I went back into the bedroom to find Tom sitting on the edge of the bed, fully dressed. I was just in my towel and blushed as I looked around for my clothes.

“Come over here, let me dry you off boy.” Tom said smiling at me, calling me boy made me cock twitch.

Tom started to rub my towel over my body, he carefully opened it up to reveal my now growing cock. I blushed. He took the towel and carefully made sure I was completely dry, focusing especially on my ass and cock.

“Hmm, you’re a bit bushy down there boy”

“Sorry, it’s been a while”

“Don’t worry about it, let me tidy you up.” Tom said with a wink.

I’d never had another guy shave any part of me before, I wasn’t particularly hairy but I’d left myself for too long. Tom took me to the ensuite and lathered up some soap over my cock and balls, teasingly jerking my cock a few times. He then took an open razor and clean shaved my entire crotch, I hadn’t been that smooth since before puberty. He turned me around and did the same to my ass. Once he was satisfied I was smooth he put me in the shower again and told me to rinse off.

“Did you clean your ass for me boy?”

I nodded and explained that I felt I had to make it up to him for looking after me. He just smiled and turned back to the bedroom. I rinsed off, grabbed a towel and followed him.

Once in the bedroom he again sat on the bed and dried me off. I just stood there hard as a rock. I leant down towards him to kiss him but he pulled away and took the back of my head and forced it into his crotch.

“Been wanting to do that all night kiddo.”

I started nuzzling his crotch and then slowly undid the zipper and pulled out the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. It was semi hard and already about 8 inches and as thick as a beer can. I gulped.

“Don’t worry boy I don’t expect you to take all of it but a little tease wont hurt.”

Tom lifted me onto the bed we 69’d, he had his clothes on the entire time. I managed to get just past the head of his cock in my mouth and was beginning to enjoy myself when I realised he was sliding his finger into my ass, he had used just spit and it scratched a little as he pushed in.

“Fuck boy, you’ve got a tight cunt!” Tom said slapping my ass cheek.

He flipped me on to my back and spread my legs wide, eating out my ass. I was moaning like I had never done before. My ex never rimmed me and I hadn’t been fucked in a long time, heck I couldn’t remember the last time I had kissed a guy! It was almost euphoric.
Tom grabbed some lube and started fingering my ass, he slowly worked up to 3 of his thick fingers in my hole. He grabbed the lube and started coating his cock.

“Have you got a condom?” I asked “I don't have unsafe sex, I’m negative and scared of getting anything. Not that I think you do…”

“Shh boy.” Tom said with a wicked smile, he reached to the unit next to the bed and grabbed a Condom. He made a show of tearing it open carefully and sliding it down his now 12in hard cock. The condom barely made it half way down the shaft it was so thick.

“Please go slow, it’s been a long time” I whimpered as Toms cock teased at my hole.

“I won’t put it all in, just the tip, enough to make you feel good boy.”

I sighed as he slid a couple of thick inches into me, he slowly rocked the top of his beautiful cock in and out of my hole, after a while he asked if we could change positions because he wanted to cum. I rolled onto my front and again felt him slide a couple of inches into me. He kept up a steady pace and then I felt his restraint as he came. He didn’t pound deep into me but just pulsed where he was.

“Shit, the condom broke”

Panic rushed through me like an icy chill.

“Are you sure, shit, are you clean. Fuck”

I got up and immediately ran to the bathroom, I started to try push out his cum but it must have been deeper than I thought because nothing came out, when I wiped my ass there was some blood on the toilet tissue.

“Look kiddo it happens, don’t let it ruin the fun” Tom said while pulling me in for a tight hug. I felt his strong arms hold me in place and his cock grow again slightly. Although he never said if he was clean or not, but I didn’t dwell on it. When I glanced at his now sweaty shirt I could see colours of a tattoo under his shirt, but I couldn’t make them out.

Tom gave me my clothes and he took me back to my apartment, as I was getting out the car he took my hand.

“John, I’m sorry if tonight seemed a bit much.. I’ll come and pick you up tomorrow and take you for some drinks to make up for tonight. I won’t take no for an answer boy”

“I normally have stuff on over the weekend and I enjoyed myself but I should probably go and get myself checked tomorrow and… “ I babbled on

“Kiddo, I’m picking you up tomorrow, end of discussion.”

With that he let go of my hand, pushed me back and slammed the car door. He drove off, leaving me at the side of the road, not quite sure what had happened, and what was to come. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 21
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the comments guys. Hope you like it! 

Part 3

I woke up about mid-day on the Saturday and tried not to think about the night before. I don’t know how I ended up getting myself into that situation but I made a promise to myself to watch what I was drinking and to stay focused on my work. I did jerk off to the thought of Tom though, I mean he was hot, even for an older guy.

About 6 in the evening once I had been to the gym, did my grocery shopping and done some laundry, I finally felt like I had made up for my spoiled evening. That is, until my phone lit up.

‘Hey Boy, time to make up for last night. I’ll pick you up in an hour, be clean. Don’t try to say no’

I paused for a few minutes, and re read the message over and over. How did Tom have my number, what did he mean by ‘don’t try to say no’? I threw my phone back on the chair and thought it best just to ignore it.

After watching some TV for an hour or so my phone lit up again.

‘You better be ready Boy. I don’t like to be kept waiting. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.’

I thought about it again, and against my better judgement I got up and had a shower, this time I made sure I was thoroughly cleaned out, I could still feel Tom’s cock from the night before.
I convinced myself that we’d have a drink and maybe another fumble and then I’d make it clear that I didn’t have time to be seeing anyone romantically and that he’s out of my age range.

After cleaning myself up and throwing on a pair of black jeans and a plain red t-shirt. I paced around my apartment waiting for another message. Right on cue a black BMW with tinted windows rolled up at my building. I couldn’t remember Tom’s car from last night but I guessed it was his.

‘Black BMW, move your ass kiddo.’

I was right. I made my way down to his car and without doubting myself I jumped in.

“Looking good boy” Tom said looking me up and down with a smirk. Those blue eyes piercing through me, I got a semi within seconds of looking at him.

“Thanks, sorry again about last night. I didn’t think I had drank that much. it was good of you to look after me the way you did. Oh and don’t worry about the condom breaking, I’m due a check-up this week anyway, so I should be fine.”

“I’ll look after you kid, don’t you worry about that.”

We drove off, I wasn’t sure where we were going but didn’t feel comfortable asking. Tom had been  perfectly quiet since we started driving. Occasionally he’d adjust his crotch, which only made me hard, but he never spoke.

“We’ll jump into my place first for a drink. I don’t want to take my car anywhere.” he said giving me a slight fright. I just smiled over at him.

Once we were parked and in his apartment he put his hands on my shoulders, leaned down and whispered into my ear;

“Take that hot boy ass of yours into my bedroom, I’ve been wanting another go at it since I dropped you off last night.” 

I gulped but couldn’t find the words to say anything, I took myself into Tom's room and turned to face him.

“Tom, look, sorry, I think I need to be clear, I’m not really after anything at the moment. You’re a nice guy and I’m flattered you’re interested in me but I don’t think we should do anything. Maybe I should just go” I stammered out, my heart racing. 

Tom slowly turned and closed the door, locking it shut. He then turned to face me with that intense stare I remembered from the bar.  He walked towards me and shoved me onto the bed. I was shocked and completely terrified.

“Please Tom, sorry…I…”

“Shut it boy, I’ve been wanting to claim your ass since you first rolled into town. I tried to be polite and let it all happen accidentally, but you’re a tough little cunt. Not to worry, Daddy will break you soon enough.”

I lay on the bed, confused and terrified. Did Tom know me from before the bar last night? What did he mean by ‘Claim me’? I didn’t know what to think but my body was betraying me, I was hard as a rock, each time Tom called me boy my cock did a leap and when he called himself daddy I could have came.

Tom marched over to the bed and immediately was on top of me, pinning my body to the mattress.

“Mmm, Boy you’ve got a boner. Wait till I tell you what Daddy has for you, then you’ll really get scared!”

He reached around and after a brief struggle, and a hard slap to my face, my hands where pulled tight and I was tied to the bed. My legs were still free which let me try to kick him, but that resulted in another slap.

“Try that again boy and I’ll leave a permanent mark!”

I stopped struggling, now really concerned for my safety.

“What do you want? Stop, please don’t rape me!” I started to plead as tears rolled down my flushed cheeks.

Tom just laughed, he took a pair of scissors off the side table and cut off all my clothes. I lay there completely exposed, freshly shaven, hard as a rock and quietly crying. He reach for a small bottle of what I guessed were poppers, he put them under my nose.

“Take a deep huff boy, you’ll need them! Daddy isn’t going to be as gentle tonight.”

I took a couple of hits and felt my head spin and my body relax. Again Tom kept his clothes on and just took his monstrous cock out, it was growing bigger every time he stroked it. He grabbed lube and swiped some up my crack, it was cold and certainly wasn’t enough to allow even the head of his cock in me.

“Please Tom, I’m sorry, I don’t want this….” I continued to cry

He took the tip of his cock and pushed it against my tight hole, edging slightly inside.

“At least put a condom on!” I screamed out.

A hard slap hit my face, I was dazed from the surprise.

“You’ve already had it in you raw, I’m not wrapping it up again. It takes a lot of effort to tear a Condom when a daft boy keeps checking it, and you’ll call me Daddy from now on Boy!”

As he spat those words out he slid about 3 inches raw into my barely lubed hole. I screamed out.

“Keep screaming boy, It just makes Daddy harder!”  he moaned as he kept pushing deeper inside my hole, with a hard thrust he slammed completely into me, and I blacked out. 

• Like 22
  • Upvote 20
  • Thanks 1

Part 4

A hard slap to my face brought me back from the dark, Tom was still on top of me, my arms still tied and my ass burning with pain. I wasn’t dreaming.

“Fuck boy don’t quit on me now, you were doing so well”

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Tom was buried deep inside me, tearing my barely lubed hole with every flex of his cock as he began to slid in and out of me.

“You’re going to be mine, whether you want it or not. I’m going to breed you so deep you’ll taste my seed.”

Breed? Did he mean cum in me. Apart from the 2 times a condom has broken, I’ve never had anyone cum in me.

“Please…no” I begged

Tom didn’t listen, he grabbed the poppers, took a huff and then forced me to do the same. My body rushed and I almost enjoyed him fucking me, I even got a semi.

“There you go boy, enjoy Daddy’s cock. If you do well I might let you cum your last clean load.”

I didn’t know what Tom meant by that but he had started to pick up the pace. The pleasure quickly turned to pain again as he slid further out and in, each time slamming all 12 inches deeper inside me. I could feel a trickle of blood running down my ass cheek.

“Tell me what you want Boy”

“I… er… please… no more”

Tom slapped me hard and looked me dead in the eyes, his piercing blue eyes stirred my cock.

“Tell Daddy you want him cum, the longer you take, the harder I fuck…and I’m being gentle with you boy”

I gulped and resigned myself to the thought that if I tell him what he wants then it will be over with sooner and I could make my escape.

“I…want your cum….” He stared at me as he slammed harder than before

“Try again boy”

“Give me your cum … Daddy”

As soon as the word ‘daddy’ passed from my lips Tom slammed completely inside me and I felt his cock pulse ribbons of hot cum deep inside me. It felt like hot lava, burning me from the inside. The entire time he didn’t make a sound but just stared deep into my eyes.

He leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth, I wanted to fight back but felt lost in the embrace. Did I enjoy it? Had I really called this man ‘Daddy’, and been turned on by it?
Tom broke our kiss and slid from my hole in one quick motion, I could see the blood and cum stained cock slowly soften as he stood from the bed.

“Clean me up Boy, Daddy’s doesn't want ‘boy juice’ on his $200 suit”

I hesitated and then realised he meant for me to suck him off. He walked towards me and I had no choice but to open my mouth. I could taste the bitterness of blood and the faint saltiness of his cum as he tried to force his cock down my throat.

“Good boy. A couple more loads from me should do it and then you’ll truly be mine”

I still didn’t really know what he meant by that and I was still curious as to why he always had his clothes on. But by the end of the weekend I would know everything about my new Daddy.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1