What is too big?

bjbottom

There definitely can be cocks too big for my mouth/throat, I’ll always give it a good try! As for my ass NO there is no natural cock that is too big! I’d never refuse a man for that, It’s my job as a bottom to accommodate him and make sure he’s pleased. 

Guest Upstateguy518

I've had quite a few cocks that I could barely get my lips around. When it comes to my ass though, It's all about biting the pillow and dealing with the pain as a big cock tears you up. And I mean the kind of cock that makes your eyes water and has you sitting funny for the next few days lmao.

Guest shybottomhole

I've had a few so big that they felt like they were turning me inside out.  It can hurt but at the same time, it feels so good to fulfill my destiny as a cum dump. My reason for being is to make real men feel pleasure.  The fuck and the cum is my reward.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some I could barely get in my mouth. but they always fit in my ass! I LOVE hearing a guy gasp when I take him all the way to the balls and he tells me, how long it's been since he's been able to fuck someone!  I usually tell him to call me whenever he wants it. My hole has no size restrictions!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

When I started out with guys it was purely just sucking cock. I'd hang at a park where guys were looking for it. One of the kids there had a really big cock and I wasn't good at sucking it...just too big for my mouth and I'd gag so he'd wind up fucking me. I'd been fucked before but really came to liking getting fucked on account of him. Other kids would see him fuck me and knew I was down for getting fucked, so soon I was getting fucked by everyone.