At a moments notice fucking

bbtwink95

So I need a bit of help.  I have noticed that many guys can take a dick or to without even cleaning out (at least it looks like they don't clean out).  What I mean is how do guys get fucked at any time anywhere without planning for it?  For example, lets say your at work and get a guy on Grindr or something and he wants to fuck you, you meet him and take his load without "prepping" as in cleaning out or eating good?  Like those many randoms places take dick at a moments notice such as bars, hiking trails, restaurants, any where you get dick.   How can you do it without prepping? Or do you prep before or everyday?

Thats one thing that I don't feel comfortable with.  I can't take a dick randomly because I know that I haven't cleaned out and haven't eaten "good" foods.  I'd rather tell the guy "lets plan" something so it gives me the chance to go home and clean out before taking his dick.  

So how do some guys take dick at a moments notice without cleaning out or "prepping"?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

that's really different for everyone .. there are times when i know planning isn't needed .. and there are times when i know planning is definately needed .. just depends on what's happening in your stomach .. and lots of things can affect that .. if i don't think my hole is ready then i don't take dick .. gotta be respectful of your top .. 

Well it's definitely a preference. Some guys just the slightest bit of shit and their no longer in the mood, then others like myself couldn't care plus I tend to let tops go ass to mouth with me so if their dick is dirty after plowing me I'll suck it clean

• Like 1

It is a preference. Speaking for myself, it depends on how I feel. I know there are certain foods I have to avoid to remain clean. If I feel like I'll be dirty then I won't take a cock up there without cleaning out first. I am one of those men who a little bit shit and the mood is over. 

I was 19 when I first experienced topping. He was mid 50's and did not want to kiss over even let me undress. A few minutes in I noticed he was dirty. If it had just been a little bit I might not have stopped but it was enough that some of it got on my pubes and it was over. I wiped up and left, horrified. It was years before I tried topping again. 

I need to know that I'm clean. If I have any doubts I'm not clean I won't do it, even if it means missing a too-good-to-be-true opportunity. I try to set up something for later then which often means no date as the top wants to fuck now, not some time later or tomorrow. I hate the smell and I feel embarrassed when something happens. Sometimes you think you're clean as a whistle and still something happens. I no longer enjoy the fuck at all when that's the case and just want to leave. Even when the top says he doesn't mind.

• Upvote 4

I go both ways on this. There are times that a top hits me up and I haven’t cleaned out, but I know that I’ll be ok. I have bottomed enough times that I know my own body. When I feel that it won’t work or that if I’m not sure, I’m honest and tell them that I cannot bottom right now. Most tops understand what you mean, but some I have to spell it out. Luckily I’m a mostly morning bathroom person, so I almost never have morning sex but I am usually good to go later. 

• Upvote 1

i always clean out before i leave home and carry my hand douche with me if i'm going to be gone for a long time. I pretty much stay hosed out with the amount of sex that i have. It's weird when you go over a week and realize you haven't had a natural shit because you are cleaned out every day so you can be  bred on a moment's notice.

11 hours ago, jaybird said:

that's really different for everyone .. there are times when i know planning isn't needed .. and there are times when i know planning is definately needed .. just depends on what's happening in your stomach .. and lots of things can affect that .. if i don't think my hole is ready then i don't take dick .. gotta be respectful of your top .. 

Great sharing your feeling's on this subject. Because it's really good being completely up front on this subject. 

I've known bottoms who seem to be "always ready".  I seem to be "always full of shit" myself.  I've talked to friends that only seem to need to shit once a day (usually in the morning), but personally I shit multiple times all through the day...maybe 5 times a day.  I've come to the conclusion different people's bodies just work differently.  I think those once a day guys must hold the shit in the "upper intestine" - not by choice - just the way their body works.  I started using Pure For Men a couple years ago.  It changes the consistency of your poop and makes clean out easier and I feel way more confident, but I still won't ever bottom without cleaning out.  I don't feel like I'm ever "naturally clean", and I typically get around 50g of fiber per day in my diet (that's pretty high), so that's not the problem.  

If I'm planning some hot weekend day time marathon session I might choose to starve for a few hours and not eat till after it's over, but that doesn't work for night time hookups or last minute of course!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Guest Lempriere

Great topic -- one that doesn't get discussed very often.  Like others, I like to have my bottoms clean, and I like to be clean if I know I am going to bottom.  That said, I don't mind the good solid stuff, but the runny, sloppy is a real turn off!

As I always clean the tops cock off after he seeds me, I want to be sure Im squeaky clean.  If a guy wants "right now" I explain hat I need to clean first.  I have had several that say they love a dirty ass, but that's just not my style.  Sure I have lost out on some breeding time, but I have had more that say OK with cleaning first.

I am one of those "regular" guys, having to do my business first thing in the morning. That sucks, as there is nothing better than waking up to a cock up your ass with a load or 2 already in it.

It's great hearing about various issues with this situation. I feel, you definitely have to watch your diet and know how your body is regulated.  When I'm doing a long weekend type of scene I definitely watch what I eat and have the proper vitamins and drinks to hydrate myself throughout the scenes. Diet...liquid nourishment...something that keeps you healthy and full of energy without producing by products inside your body. I generally have a mixture to keep my focus and energy up for long sessions.  Also, enough for those who are joining me, too.  we don't want any health issues doing or after our sessions.     

• Like 1

But what's "good food" and what's not? And will it help you to go without cleaning at all or will it just make the cleaning easier?

Never really thought much about my diet since I've never been fucked without cleaning out beforehand. Didn't even know that some guys can do without, to be honest...