Would love to have my ass pissed in. i'm usually clean because that's what most tops prefer, but i don't mind being dirty if i'm with one who likes that. Of course i'll suck him clean after in any case :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I could use a sissy like you. I don’t care if you’re clean or it. I want to fuck that shit out of whatever ass will take me — both literally and figuratively. I need to find a hot piece of ass I can do dirty anal with. 

23 minutes ago, BackdoorFreak said:

I could use a sissy like you. I don’t care if you’re clean or it. I want to fuck that shit out of whatever ass will take me — both literally and figuratively. I need to find a hot piece of ass I can do dirty anal with. 

i'd love that! If you're ever in the vicinity of Sweden, please get in touch so you can use my ass!

• Like 2

On 9/25/2017 at 4:25 PM, barebacksissy said:

Would love to have my ass pissed in. i'm usually clean because that's what most tops prefer, but i don't mind being dirty if i'm with one who likes that. Of course i'll suck him clean after in any case :)

Would love to play with you. 

On 25/09/2017 at 9:55 PM, barebacksissy said:

i'd love that! If you're ever in the vicinity of Sweden, please get in touch so you can use my ass!

Outstanding I may have to visit sweeden soon

I love dirty anal. There's nothing better than pulling my cock deep from an ass and seeing it coated in cum and ass juice. It's even better when I see it running out of ruined asshole. 

dirty anal is pretty much the standard for me.  i know some folks are very obsessed with being clean before anal with enemas and what not but i always approached it pretty natural. Sometimes its messier than others.  Sometimes its messy on purpose with piss and so on.  i like it all.

Just makes the cocksucking after that much spicier tasting.

• Like 1

I don't want to be a hole available for someone to use at their leisure. Just means I'm not worth having around for all good times. I'm just a hole, and after everyone has taken what they need and there's nothing worthwhile left, I simply die, so I don't inconvenience anyone.