I just enjoy spontaneous sex, if I'm real clean that's great, not so clean that's ok too since I generally do ATM. Same goes when I'm topping if your clean ok not so clean hey I'm there to dip a nut

The dirtier the better! To me raw, bare, dirty sex all go hand in hand. When I pull down your pants to eat your ass and smell that musky, sweaty, shitty scent mixture it’s like a drug and I can’t get enough of it! I much prefer to have some extra flavor when I’m eating ass and like others have mentioned, sucking a dirty dick that’s coated with ass juice, shit and cum after a raw anal romp is amazing, I’ll clean you right up

• Like 1

I usually get fucked clean but a guy I met recently really wants to do me dirty so it will be a first for me!

You’ll love it. I hope he packs your shit so deep it keeps his cum inside of you until next Tuesday. That’s how I would do it.  

The first time I ever let a guy fuck me, it began with me riding him. He began with a condom, but his cock was so amazing I had to have it in me raw. I ripped off the condom and slid him back inside me. He began to fuck me long and deep. I was riding that cock, grinding him deep into me. I reached back after a couple minutes because it felt overly wet. I discovered I'd begin to empty my bowels. He was literally fucking the shit out of me. 

He didn't respond well to it. He jumped in the shower, I jumped on the toilet. Afterwards I took a shower. When I was finished he told me we were done... 

What an inconsiderate bastard. I would have kept fucking you. You would have loved to feel a bunch of shit-cum in your belly. 

• Like 1

I love getting fucked dirty... it’s natural and primal.... and is piggy, fucked when full!... it is a pity tho that most guys expect an arse to be clean and spotless :(

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 1:26 AM, kitpig said:

I love getting fucked dirty... it’s natural and primal.... and is piggy, fucked when full!... it is a pity tho that most guys expect an arse to be clean and spotless :(

It's the best possible way to fuck or be fucked.

I expect and want the arse to not be clean and spotless; and am not pleased when it is.

• Upvote 1

The thought of it kind of turns me on (not full shit, but a slightly dirty cock). I’ve had it a few times where my cock has shit on it and it’s the smell that kills it for me.