You might say queer ran in my family.  I know they say there is a gene and all and that it is recessive in most people, that is why the Kinsey report only states 10% are gay and 10 percent are straight and the rest fall somewhere in the middle.  Well my family fell in the middle at the gay end. Isn’t life bliss when social norms are hidden away?  Now, we didn’t go around advertising we were queer.  To the outside observer we would look like a wholesome middle class family, but enter our inner circle and our deep dark secret would be evident.

Growing up, I admired the bond that my dad and grandfather and uncles seemed to share.  My mother seemed to have the same kind of bond with my grandmother - both were feisty, in natgure almost butch.  We shared a lot of good times.

I was the youngest of three sons and had several cousins, most of whom were boys, similar to me as we were rough and tumble - jocks and farm boys.  Growing up in a rural town in the Midwest with most of my family nearby, I got to see a lot of my family and the influence it had on our town.

As I grew older the admiration for my families bonds grew stronger, and as my brothers and cousins reached maturity I noticed that they too began to share in the bonds between the adult family members, as they went off to college and would return with girlfriends and wives, the sexes would divide several times of year to form bonding circles.  I didn’t really know what was going on until I was about 15 and my middle brother was all excited to go on the adult father son fishing trip which I would be invited to the summer after my 18th birthday.  With Bud having turned 18 just weeks before school got out, he was all a flutter and told me that grandpa and dad and Cameron, my eldest brother were ready to make him a real family man, along with my uncles and any male cousins that had turned 18 that spring.  This was the camping/fishing trip that would declare my brother and our newly adult cousins, part of the male bonding brotherhood of Madison clan.

Evidently my brother was not disappointed as he returned with a smile on his face, a lift to his step, as he returned back to the family business in the mailroom, the same mailroom we both had worked when we each turned 14.  Bud having worked there two and a half years longer was theoretically my supervisor, but he was my big brother and best friend first so we got along and hardly ever fought.  Bud though would be moving up soon and I would become mailroom chief as one of my younger cousins was introduced to the mailroom when he turned 14 in a month or so.

When Bud moved up onto the sales floor, Hamilton came into the mailroom.  It was my responsibility to train him in the ins and outs of the lowest rung on our family corporate ladder. I really liked Hamilton even though he was a year younger than me.  He was really cute and athletic, which made working around him hard at times because he distracted me. But we endured and before we knew it my 18th birthday was approaching.  I knew the make out sessions with Hamilton would soon be at an end. I really enjoyed sneaking off to a corner and kissing my cousin, but another two cousins, Jack and Kris, had already joined us in the mail sorting endeavor.  Jack and Kris were just as cute and farm boy cute, and I knew they were just as sexy as Hamilton since we all showered together at school after practice, football in the fall and baseball in the spring.

I was doing my homework, when a knock on my door occurred, my back to the door I did not see who had tapped on my door but an envelope had been slid under my door. I picked it up and it read “Happy 18th birthday, Thom.  You are now able to attend the Madison Men’s Camping / Fishing Experience.  Be ready on June 5th, 6:30 AM.  The boat waits for no one."

I was excited and thrilled it was finally my time to bond with my male family members and find out what all the hoopla was about.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 12

7 hours ago, Rawdad4sons said:

You might say queer ran in my family,

Some say it fairly galloped. Yeah, mine to, on my Dad's side. My Granddaddy was what they called  "sweet' back then and I'm pretty sure he was diddling  my Dad and Uncle Duane back when they were but wee ladies themselves.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Upvote 2

It was hard to concentrate on my geometry homework, I kept looking at the invite, and finally I went over to my bulletin board and circled the date Tuesday June 5th 1973. My brother Bud would be coming home from college during the Memorial Day weekend just in time for my graduation ceremony, I was looking forward to seeing him again. Bud and I were close but shortly after his camping fishing trip he started hanging out more with my cousin Cole who lived about a half mile away, sure they would include me in movie nights and such but I felt like I was drifting away from my middle brother. Then Bud got accepted to Miami state University and was soon whisked away with college life, just like Cameron when he got accepted to NYU a year earlier, even though Cameron and Bud were just over a year apart in age Bud gravitated towards me as we held similar interest. I was excited on many fronts that evening and when I went down for dinner was gleaming and giddy, Mom put out dinner and we all dug in, Dad kept glancing my way with that all knowing smile on his face. It was just the three of us that night but between that evening and Memorial day Gramps came over frequently to help dad prepare for the camping trip, what little I could discern of their conversations it was what tackle to bring, what the weather was forecast for the area around the cabin and other non-useful to me subjects of conversation, no hint of what might be really planned for the trip.

My family had been going up to the Madison Family Cabin for years, my first recollections of summer vacations were at the cabin. It was a monstrosity of a building five bedrooms, three baths (now) and a large great room in the middle of it all, adjacent to the enormous kitchen. It had been built by my Great-Great Grandfather Madison three quarters of a century before, so that the family would have a retreat from the daily trivialities of the times. It had a large closet stocked with games and was set on a large plot of land adjacent to a lake, very private and secluded, what a wealthy family would prefer. My Great-Great Grandfather started the business and had become well off in spite of the economic turmoil of the day.  He was also responsible of starting these annual pilgrimages of Father-Son camping trips.

The weeks leading up to Memorial day were agonizing, with finals and preparing for graduation, and then realizing I would soon lose some of my privacy for the summer with Bud coming home I began beating off franticly attempting to relieve the anxiety and sexual tensions I had been feeling especially around the mail room, with my cousins beginning to really turn me on scampering around, and Hamilton only got sexier as he developed into a hot jock boy.

I finished up my finals on a Wednesday and cruised through an easy Thursday rehearsal for graduation before heading home to kick back and jerk off before having to go put in some hours in the mailroom, where I now oversaw 6 of my cousins sorting incoming mail orders and scheduling postal pick-ups for outgoing packages, we only handled the smallest of them so it wasn’t that big of a deal. That Thursday as I sat contemplating the week to come I noticed that Hamilton and one of the younger cousins had disappeared, I got up and wandered back into the rows of shelving to find him in a close embrace with Hector my 16 year old cousin making out and oblivious to their being caught, I cleared my throat and they broke apart, Hector acting very nervous and Hamilton grinning

“Found another one that likes to be kissing cousins Thom”

I just shook my head, Hamilton was such a tease, in just over a year I’d be seeing him at the camp out, and maybe we could sneak off together and make out I thought. He was after all a really good kisser.

The next morning I had planned to sleep in as graduation wasn’t till 2pm and I had the day off from work because of the celebration the family was throwing for me and 4 of my cousins who were also graduating. I was deep in a wonderful dream where I was kissing and fondling one of my older cousins when “whoop” a body landed on my bed, actually it was a good thing as I was rock hard and dripping precum into my pajamas and had been left alone most likely shot a huge load in a great wet dream. “hey little bro I’m home” it was Bud pouncing on me and waking me up, he pulled back the covers and smirked in an effort to get me up he found me “up”, a large wet spot not only on my pajamas but on the sheets below, he smirked that ever knowing smirk and pulled me up my rock hard cock leading the way to the bath room as he stripped my pajama bottoms off me and tossed me into the already running shower, it wasn’t extremely cold but it was brisker than I generally enjoyed, my hard on subsided as my brother just smirked, he had knowledge and lust in his eyes as he stripped down, jumped in and soaped up my body then flipped me around to rinse the suds, I was a bit shocked although we routinely had bathed together just a year or so earlier, to save water and hell we were brothers after all. I got out and toweled off he continued cleaning as if this was common place for him, then exited and shut off the water before beginning to towel himself dry. I couldn’t help to notice he had filled out in his first year of University, he was more athletic if that was even possible, after all he was the star Wide receiver for our High School football team just 2 years ago, but he was manlier now, I couldn’t put my finger on it but he had somehow changed while away at school. We both were dry and he threw some underwear and shorts at me, before reaching into his dresser and pulling out a tee shirt and shorts for himself, I noticed he didn’t bother with his usual boxers, he was going commando today, I just chuckled to myself and slipped on my boxer briefs then donned my shorts and white tee shirt. I looked in the mirror and thought how sexy I looked today, and to be able to hang with my middle brother made me stand even taller.

Bud was my cheerleader at Graduation, he led the family in whoops and hollers when I took my diploma and he was the loudest in the crowd when my honors and accomplishments were read for all to hear. He also worked hard to get me buzzed at the family celebration that evening even though he paid almost as much attention to Cole and his little brother, Sam who graduated with me, and to my other three newly graduated members of the Madison clan, Paul, Mike, and Chester, who would also be joining us at the campout in just 4 days. I liked Sam, Paul, Mike and Chester, the first three played on my Football squad and Sam and Mike played Baseball with me, Chester was in band and Paul had joined the pep squad in the spring to cheer our team on. We were a happy clan, and most likely to get happier in the times ahead.

As the evening wore down Cameron came over to hang with the graduates, joking about how much fun we would be having on the trip to the cabin, then the 8 of us moseyed towards the back of the park and Cameron and Bud each produced a joint lit them up and passed them around, by the time the last of the weed was smoked all of us 18 year olds were pretty buzzed, Cameron, Bud and Cole exchanged glances as they could tell the weed had also the effect of making us very horny

“Hey guys we better make it back to the main party before someone misses us”

Cameron exclaimed, then we made our way back to the main area of the park. Each of us grads cut a cake and everyone ate some in honor of our achievements, Cole and Bud plied us with a little more beer, to keep our buzz going and as midnight was getting closer the crowd thinned out and we all made our way back to our respective abodes.

I had slept with Bud’s bed empty for almost a year, having the room all to myself, but tonight Bud accompanied me to the bed room that we had shared throughout our youth. Bud closed the door and we could hear Cameron next door prepping for bed as well. I was still a little buzzed when Bud put his arms around me
“I love you little bro, you can always count on me to be there for you”

He lifted my tee shirt over my head and held my arms there trapped in the fabric as he turned me around to face him and planted a hot wet kiss on my lips. He started making out with me and soon had me down to my briefs and socks. I figured he was buzzed as well and just went with it, it feeling so good to have him hold my nearly naked body next to his as he removed his tee shirt and shorts, kicking off his sneakers and somehow removing his socks without breaking our embrace. I was melting in my middle brothers arms and I felt a love that would endure. Bud was strong as he lifted me onto my bed and laid me down, lying beside me we continued to cuddle and kiss, I could not feel any closer to my brother than I was at that moment. We lay there embraced when I realized Bud had gone commando all day and now was pressed up against me with just my briefs separating his naked body from my brief clad one. He was getting aroused as I felt his hard cock pressing into my thigh, but I soon heard his breathing get shallow and he was soon snoring lightly down my neck, I was in heaven as I drifted off to sleep beside him, nestled in his arms.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10

I awoke early Saturday morning, even though it was past midnight when I fell asleep nestled in Bud’s arms, playing little spoon to my brothers big spoon. I rolled over just enough to see the clock “5:45”. Granted I had just had one of my more erotic of dreams where Hamilton and I were naked together making out and caressing each other’s bodies as Bud and Cameron cheered us on. I awoke as the Nocturnal Ejaculation subsided, having shot a huge load into my briefs, Bud’s hard cock rubbing on my covered ass cheeks, evidently he too had a nocturnal ejaculation as the seat of my briefs was wet and sticky as well. It somehow felt good to have Bud’s cock rubbing on my ass, I wasn’t sure why but it just did. I slowly disengaged myself from Bud’s embrace and stripped off my cummy underwear I held them to my face and inhaled their masculine scent, making my cock rise again, I stuffed them under my pillow, wrapped a towel around my waist and crossed the hall to the bathroom. After taking a piss I returned to our room, I slid naked next to my brother and wiggled my ass against his semi hard cock, it just seemed right. I fell back to sleep, waking up almost three hours later to find Bud had found his way back to his bed and was snoozing under a light blanket. I threw back the covers revealing my hard cock as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, Bud watching my every move, I could see him lick his lips as I stood up, reaching into my chest of drawers I pulled on a pair of Bud’s boxers, my cock tenting out the front then turning my back on Bud I reached down and grabbed my shorts, seductively bending over to reveal my ass encased in Buds boxers as I pulled the shorts on, teasing my big bro. I pulled on a tee shirt and tossed Bud his shorts and a clean white tee

“Mom will have breakfast on the table soon, I can smell the bacon”

He chuckled and flung the blanket off himself revealing his hard on

“see what you do to me little bro, you sexy little fucker”

His cock was bouncing as he attempted to put his shorts on, now I never thought of Bud as one who might be interested in guys but Fuck I was and why not Bud as well. I left the bedroom door open and headed down stairs, to the kitchen where dad and Cameron were already digging into the pancakes stacked before them, I grabbed a plate and stacked a couple on my plate along with a scoop of eggs and a couple of sausages, bacon really wasn’t my thing. Bud walked in about 2 minutes later, grabbed himself some grub and sat down next to me at the table, nobody the wiser what we shared last night and this morning. After breakfast I went up to take a shower only to have Cameron and Bud Join me in the stall their bodies rubbing against mine as we all three attempted to soap and rinse off, I noticed Cameron was chubbed up just like Bud and me, I began wondering if my eldest brother got off on guys as well.

I got dressed and headed over to the office, I had some sorting out to do in the mailroom, Hamilton was already there as well as Rick his little brother and Hector as well. I went through my sorting routine and then cornered hector in the back corner

“So you like making out with your cousin eh, would you like me too?”

“Oh Thom, I’ve had a crush on you since I started”

I planted a kiss on his lips and then slipped a tongue between them, it was fun teasing my little cousin, I slapped him on his ass and told him to get back to work, and after all I had to keep some semblance of decorum didn’t I?

The rest of the day I teased Hamilton and Hector with sideways glances and innuendo then sent them home frustrated and horny. Sunday was a family day and we all enjoyed a picnic lunch out in the park , a game of touch football, and a friendly softball game pitting the various groups of Blue Madison’s against the Gold Madison’s, a formulation devised by my Great-great grandfather to make up sports teams without the usual picking system of team captains picking from a line up, instead the blues would be comprised of the Senior member of the clan and the 2nd and 4th born or even birth in each family group be it male or female who wanted to play, The Golds would consist of the Junior most member of the clan and the 1st and 3rd born or any uneven birth. I being a 3rd child got to play on the Golds along with Cameron, whereas Bud played for the Blues. Now the captain of the blues hardly changed unless they retired or handed down their title the Captain of the Golds changed each year after the camping trip, since the youngest member of the Clan would become the junior clan leader thus giving a fluidity to the clan’s hierarchy. I having been born just a few weeks prior to the Camping trip and the Clans annual meeting of the families would most likely be named Junior Clansmen. Another thing to excite me, Bud and Cameron stuck close by me during the picnic and we had a great time, eating so much that upon dinner time we were only just snacking, at around 7 Cameron asked if I would like to go running with Bud and him, I readily agreed and ran up to put on my running shorts, I stripped out of the shorts I had been wearing all day and removed my underwear as well expecting to don my jock to keep my junk from flopping I suddenly realized I had put my jock in the wash on the last day of classes and didn’t want to put on clothes just to run down to the laundry, I reached in Bud’s drawer and pulled out his jock, raising it to my nose I inhaled my brothers scent, it was a mixture of ball sweat, urine, and I detected cum. It made me hard I reached under my pillow and retrieved the briefs with my and Buds cum dried on them and inhaled in that scent as well making me even harder, I was becoming a pervert as I stuffed the briefs back under my pillow, and put on Bud’s Jock strap then my running shorts, the jock was so stretched out and my cock was so hard it did little to contain my semi hard snake but fuck, I was just going running with my brothers.

I made it down stairs without running across my mom or dad and joined Bud and Cameron out on the porch, lucky for me some of my excitement had subsided and my cock was beginning to be contained by the jock. We started out slow and steady running down the street and into the park along the paths set up for running and jogging as well as biking. We were about a mile ingot the jog when Cameron pulled onto a less used Jogging trail and headed up a small hill, Bud and I just followed. Upon cresting the hill and just beyond so the park was obstructed from view Cameron pulled off into a clearing and sat on the picnic tables which conveniently had been placed here, I guess for secluded romantic picnics. He sat on the bench glistening with sweat and pulled out a doobie and lit it Bud, took it from him and took a drag, then passed it to me to Tooke on, I took a hit and passed it back to my eldest brother who took a hit then reached over and grabbed my head, put his lips to mine and exhaled the smoke into my lungs, shotgunning the hit into me. But as I exhaled back through my nose he continued to kiss me placing his one hand behind my head and the other caressed my chest.  I was all hot and sweaty as well and although the kiss was hot and sweet, the fondling of my torso was a bit abrasive and I soon pulled away. I looked at my older brother and smiled

“Sorry I liked the kiss, but my tank top sticks to my torso when it gets damp and sweaty and not that all comfortable when pressed into my skin”

Cameron smiled back “well then take it off let’s see how well little Thom has developed”

I pulled my top over my head and tucked it into my shorts, actually into the waist band of the jock as my shorts had sunk down revealing the elastic band and the top crevasse of my ass, Bud standing behind me noticed and quietly catcalled as Cameron again took me into his embrace and kissed me again

“Fuck, weed gets me so horny”

Cameron was excited and conflicted as anyone could come running by at any moments and we were out in the open, he ran his hands over my sweaty chest, almost leaning in to lick the droplets from my skin, then pulling back

“Just two more days little bro, just two more days and we can start having fun together”

Cameron got up from the picnic table and began to jog in place taunting Bud and I, before turning and running down the trail even further into the woods, Bud and I ran after him catching up almost a football field’s length away. We continued or jog as the path circled back around into the park, I reached home first with Cameron and Bud close behind, I raced up the stairs and into my room, Bud followed suit and I could hear him and Cameron on the stairs bouncing off of each other just like they did as kids, what seemed like so long ago but in actuality was just a few short years before. After all Bud was just 21 and Cameron was just 22 each in a different college. They had not really seen each other since Christmas and the men’s gathering would give them a chance to reconnect as well. I grabbed the top from the waist band of the jock and threw it in the hamper, I was removing the running shorts when Bud came into the room, walked up to me and snapped the band on the jock

“So you’re not just borrowing my boxers you’re pilfering my used jocks as well, you little pervert”

He had caught me but he was smiling this shit eating grin, which told me he was fine with me being a bit kinky and borrowing his clothes even the more intimate ones. I let him remove the jock from my body as my cock popped out and struck him in the arm, he wrapped a hand around my hardening cock and said “two days little brother and we can have some fun, but for now you have to wait” he dropped my cock and wrapped a towel around my waist pushing me towards the bathroom.

Our house was modest but it also said we were pillars of the community, it was large enough at four bedrooms to afford Cameron, being the oldest his own single (Smaller) room with Bud and I sharing a good size room which accommodated two single size beds two dressers a chest of drawers and two desk with ample room in the middle to wrestle if we wanted, which we did as kids a lot, I missed those days a bit. My parents had a large master suite at the other side of the house and our bedroom shared a large bathroom that had a tub separate from the large shower. Dad had the bathroom remodeled when we were kids taking space from the fourth bedroom, which mom made into the craft room, during the remodel he realized that all his boys were jocks and not really ashamed of their bodies, as we always bathed together so he installed a shower which would accommodate multiple persons. It had two shower heads and room for four guys to stand at a time if needed. I entered the bath to hear the shower already running and saw Cameron standing under a spray of water his eyes closed his body glistening with the rivulets of water running down his back and sides. I dropped my towel and entered in behind him. I reached around him and hugged him as he turned and planted a kiss on my lips never opening his eyes, he reached down and groped my hardening cock. He open his eyes and mumbled “oh Shit Thom”

I looked at him confused, Bud entered behind me sandwiching me between my brothers “he thought it was me little bro”

“Just over a day and we can have fun, Thom, Dad would have our asses if we broke the code”

“The code?”

“You’ll find out on Tuesday little brother”

He began washing the sweat from my body as Cameron washed down my front soaping up my chest and engorged tool letting the soap flow down between my legs, then stepping back to allow the water to rinse away the soap, Bud backed off as well turning me around so all the soap would rinse away

“Ok, Thom time for you to hit the hay its already getting late, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow”

I had no clue what he meant about big day, but I toweled myself off and wrapped it around my waist and went to my room, threw on a pair of Bud’s boxers, then returned to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Upon my entrance I found my brothers embraced in the shower, Cameron grinding against Bud, who was leaning up against the wall moaning, suddenly Cameron stepped back and Bud dropped to his knees and took Cameron into his mouth, Cameron then deposited his seed on Buds tongue, Bud gulped down his spooge, I was excited and shocked as I backed out of the bathroom and back to my bedroom. I left on Buds light but extinguished my own, pulling the covers up and rolling towards the wall. It was about 15 before Bud reentered the room, I could hear him rustling around on his side, and then the room went dark, I closed my eyes an tried to sleep but I couldn’t get the image of Cameron shooting his load into my middle brother’s mouth. I was rock hard fantasizing it was me getting that load, questions ran through my head, did his cum taste like mine, as I routinely licked my spunk from my fingers when I jerked off, I pulled the briefs from my pillow and breathed in their aroma, I was dripping precum into Bud’s boxers, but I didn’t care as I kept fantasizing it was me in that shower, I fell asleep with visions of me and Cameron, and Bud, my dreams were filled with all the boys I had lusted after over the years both family and those from school and athletics. The boxers were drenched in cum when I woke the next morning, my sheets were wet and sticky, for a second I thought I had wet the bed but being kinky and perverted I sniffed the offending wetness to discover it was cum, I must have shot multiple loads throughout the night for them to be so wet, I looked over at Buds bed and it appeared to not have been slept in, I couldn’t decide whether Bud had become a neat freak in college however I doubted that or had slept elsewhere last night. With the coast clear and no one to witness my actions I went back to taking in whiffs from my sheets and the boxers which I had removed, leaving me sitting there naked with the shorts pressed to my face, my tongue lashed out at the material lapping up the remnant of my nocturnal emission, it was salty sweet, I began sucking the material to get as much cum out as possible, then started lapping at the sheets sucking out the cum, I was quickly getting addicted to the taste of my cum. I was once again rock hard as I lay back on Bud’s bed heels over head tilting back so as to get my cock near my lips, a thought struck me and I righted myself somewhat and being limber I once again raised my legs locking my knees behind my armpits, leaned my head forward and took the head into my mouth, as I relaxed a bit in this position and I pulled my hips further back I could suck almost half of my cock in. I ran my tongue around the head and soon as I worked my tool felt that tingling start in my loins I sucked faster, and was soon rewarded with a sweet load of creamy jism flowing into my mouth. I kept sucking until I became too sensitive to continue, thank you mom for suggesting those stretching and ballet classes to limber up my body and give me more grace out on the field as a wide reliever and third baseman, guess it also made me more limber to pleasure my sexual needs.

When I got downstairs, Bud was just getting in “Spent the night at Coles last night” leaning into Dads ear whispered “Didn’t want to break the code, Thom is just so sexy and tempting” dad just grinned, turning towards me he pulled out a typewritten page of things I need to do in the mail room today, even though it’s a holiday, some preparations need to be done to accommodate the weeklong shut down of the business, although the most Junior members of the family would see to daily operations of the mail sorting.

I walked to the office and went down the list with Hamilton who would be the next in line to be senior mail clerk. After going through and confirming things Hamilton asked me to join him in the break room, it was already well into the afternoon and I had little left to do, although I accomplished a lot already, more than I had expected.

“Cuz, I know you’re off to the retreat tomorrow, and it won’t be the same when you return”

There were tears in his eyes, and I could tell he was upset

“I don’t know how to say this but I think I’m in love with you, you are my hero, and I’m afraid as you move up and go off to school, you’ll forget about me and what we mean to each other”

By now he was full on crying and sobbing uncontrollably, like it was a real breakup or something

“I’ll never forget you Ham, you’re one of my favorite cousins, kissing or no, you’re my best bud, my partner in crime, and next year is your turn for the retreat”

His weeping subsided

“Really, is that how you feel about me?”

I pulled him to me and kissed him full on, driving deep with my tongue, massaging his shoulders and pecs, it took a lot of energy but I reframed from going lower to grope his package. He pulled apart from me and confessed

“Thom, I don’t know if I can go through with it, I I’ve had fun teasing you and our other cousins and brothers, but it’s just a game to you all, I think I’m really queer, how will all the others react when that comes out?”

I tried not to laugh but a chuckle did emerge, which made him angry, I pulled him in and gave him a tight hug

“We’ll cross that bridge when the time comes stud”

With all the queer things that had happened to me over the years, especially since I turned 18 I didn’t think Hamilton had much to worry about. I looked up and it was almost supper time so I told Hamilton and the boys to go home, they had their work cut out for them over the next week.

Bud was already at the table when I got home and Grandad was there too, I tipped my ball cap to them as I rushed up to clean up for dinner, mom had made pot roast and mashed potatoes Cameron was missing and when I asked about it Dad said he had gone up early with my uncles to prep the cabin and stock the fridge for the week, had spent last night at Grandads loading the truck and supplies. I ate a hearty meal, then turned in early, Bud said he’d see me in the morning before heading over to Coles for the night. I retreated to my room and stripped down, I curled over and lifted my legs and soon was giving myself another blowjob, as I relaxed and perfected my technique I soon discovered I could almost take my whole shaft into my mouth, the head hitting the back and partially sliding down my throat, I gagged a couple time then began fingering my hole abit and my cock slid deeper into my throat as it seemed to lengthen and expand, I was just about to reach the point of no return when I heard my parent climbing the stairs, I quickly uncoiled, though my hard member continued to throb, they passed by my door and told grandad he could sleep in Cameron room for the night, Shit now I really had to be quiet. As my cock continued to throb and demand attention, my curiosity got the better of me and I reached into Bud’s desk drawer and retrieved the tape measure, holding an inch at my base I measured 10.75 inches, I was no slouch in the cock department nine and three quarters was pretty respectable, as big as what I’ve seen on my brothers, I guess we were all gifted, then I wrapped it around, damn I was a little over 6 inches around as well, no wonder I gagged a little when I sucked it down my throat. Then the pervert in me took over, it felt good with my fingers shoved up my hole, I wondered if my cock was long enough to shove it up there. I stood over by the dressing mirror and bent over, I spit on my fingers and shoved them in my hole, it was hot watching myself finger fuck me, then I pulled my cock down and around the head hit just above my hole, it would be tricky but I soon lined it up and began pressing myself into my hole, I was tight but with more spit and some Vaseline I found under Bud’s bed, the head slipped in, it hurt like fuck, but as I relaxed once more I found I could slid about three inches into my hole, then suddenly as I was sliding it back and forth in my hole I hit something inside that felt wonderful, I had almost half of my cock buried up my virgin ass, I kept bumping that spot and I moaned as my orgasm hit me, rope after rope of my own semen was filling me, as I kept pressing my cock into my hole, I kept shooting, not getting sensitive like I had when I jerk off or when I sucked myself off, no I wanted to keep fucking myself and cumming in my hole. I kept pounding my hole with my cock till I started to soften and shrink, it was then that my cock began to get sensitive and I laid back on Bud’s bed, for a year or so I hadn’t touched much on Buds side of the room but my curiosity was starting to get the best of me, and I was still really horny, even cumming loads up my own ass, I had seen the Vaseline when I bent over to fuck my hole. With my own cum dripping down my leg I leaned over with a flashlight and looked deeper under his bed, lots of dust bunnies and a shoebox was shoved into a corner I got down and reached for it, it had not been there a week before when I dust mopped the room, pulling it out, I realized Bud must have brought it back from college, It was boot sized and a little heavy. I opened the box and my cock sprang back to life, it was filled with novelties, sex toys to be exact or at least I believed them to be sex toys. One caught my eye though it was shaped like a little cock but it was tapered with a phalange at the base I grabbed it and using the cum dripping from my ass I lubed it up then shoved it into my hole I was smart enough to recognize the kinky little butt stopper and I was beginning to guess the uses for some of the other objects I quickly closed the box and placed it back under Bud’s bed slipped on a pair of his boxers then climbed into bed, if this box was any indication the next week would be loads of fun.

Bud woke me up early the next morning at 5:45, I had once again had a nocturnal emission and my sheets were soaked with cum. With Bud spending last night at Coles and Cameron already up at the cabin I knew I’d have the shower to myself.  As Bud went down to Breakfast, I tore my bed apart, placing the sheets in my laundry bin, I knew mom would appreciate my consideration to let the bed air out while I was gone, I grabbed some shorts, socks and a tee and headed into the bathroom, butt plug still firmly in place, I removed the plug and sat to expel my bowel only to have a cummy fart emerge, then some fecal matter then some more cum I pushed harder as more cum spurted out. I grabbed the plug and headed to the showers, coach had once shown us how to clean our bowels in health class and I wanted to be squeaky clean, I used the douche bag from under the sink and filled it with warm water from the shower head then proceeded to rinse out my bowel took my shower and reinserted the butt plug, it felt good rubbing up against my happy spot. I got dressed cursing I had forgot to grab a clean pair of boxers from Bud’s drawers, I did so like wearing his underwear, when I didn’t need to be contained. Oh well I thought I’ll just go commando like Bud does. I combed my blonde hair, brushed my teeth and headed down to breakfast, Dad and Grandad were grinning at me and Bud had a shit eating grin on his face as he and Cole and two of my other cousins jostled each other. I quickly downed the oatmeal mom had prepared, I was ready for adventure. By 6:30 we were loading into Grandads 1968 ford truck, Bud and Cole and my other two Cousins jumping into the back inside the camper shell their sleeping bags spread out on top of an old thin mattress, I between my Dad and Grandad.

It was close to a four hour drive to the cabin, given its seclusion and distance from populated areas and although I had gotten a semi-restful night’s sleep I dozed off about an hour into the drive, as I slept on dads shoulder I would occasionally wake when we slowed down or hit a bump, once I dreamed I had looked back into the bed of the truck and saw Bud naked on his hands and knees sucking on one of my cousins while Cole was eating his ass and the other cousin was under him sucking his dick as we drove down the road. Or maybe I wasn’t dreaming, as grandad pulled off the main road, still almost an hour away and Bud was barely in his shorts as Cole and my cousins were feeling his chest and nibbling on his pecs. I had a hard on which was protruding from my shorts and drooling precum on my leg Grandad had his hand on my thigh and was occasionally scooping up the fluid and licking it off his fingers, dad was rubbing my nipples through my tee. Gee I thought I must still be asleep and dreaming as Grandad pulled up to the gate on the private road and dad got out to open it, grandad drove through and waited for dad to return, scooping up a large amount of precum dripping out my cock he licked it from his fingers then pulled me into kiss him my seminal fluid still on his lips, damn I tasted good and so did grandad. Dad got back in the truck and I turned around to the back to see Cole riding Bud’s engorged cock, the jostling of the truck helping Bud thrust deeper into the 21 year old

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7

As dad entered the cab he saw Grandad and me kissing and as Grandad pulled away from the gate dad reached a hand around my neck and pulled me into a kiss as well, his hand dropping to my pec to rub on my nipple his other hand moved to my shorts and soon had them un buttoned and unzipped, his hand reached in and groped my stalk as Grandad moved his hand onto my cock squeezing it and making it harder. Dad helped me raise my hips and slid my shorts down to my ankles freeing up my cock and balls, dad kept making out with me as Grandad continued to stroke my drooling tool occasionally taking his hand off long enough to bring the nectar to his lips

The road was a combination of old pavement and gravel which made for a bumpy ride, which I could tell grandad was casually looking in his rear view mirror watching the action in it, I swear he was purposely hitting a few bump to make Cole ride Bud’s cock harder. The road was also bumpy enough that I did not notice as I was making out with Dad that grandad had undid his pants and had slid them down exposing his cock. Dad pulled away from me and took me by the scruff and guided my head towards the elders phallus, it was an awkward position sitting in the middle of the two, being 6’1” my head nuzzled my grandfather’s chest and would have hit the window, even as limber as I was, but dad pulled my hips towards him, so I was partially in his lap, my bare ass sticking up a bit, as he began to fondle my cheeks. I took grandads cock head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the sensitive glans, his semi hard cock swelling in my mouth, I had completely forgotten about the butt plug when dad began moving it in and out rubbing it on my prostate, my cock was running like a fountain as he massaged my happy spot with the cock shaped device. I had worked about half of grandad’s cock into my mouth wen his hand was placed on the back of my head, occasionally pushing me further down the shaft, he shifted his hips and would thrust up, the jostling of the truck on the road made his cock jump in my mouth, then as I neared the base he hit a bump and my nose was buried in his pubes, his cock in my throat, grandad wasn’t as big as Bud or I but he still had considerable length, and at least two inches had been shoved down my throat, I stated to gag but he pressed harder on my neck and I gasped around his cock then took in a large breath through my nose

“Natural born cocksucker you’ve raised the son”

He must have been talking to my dad, who was fondling my cock and balls with one hand while working the small plug in and out of my hole with the other, slowly adding fingers alongside the plug stretching my sphincter. I bobbed on grandads cock for a bit more relishing that I could work it in and out of my throat giving both of pleasure then he held my head still his cock planted down my throat and groaned his spunk shot up his piss tube and shot down my throat, or at least the forest two ropes did, he let up pressure on my head as I raised up just enough to have his cock head spurting across my tongue, not as sweet as me but just as tasty, my dad had maneuvered me into a kneeling position on the seat whilst I was blowing grandad and had replaced the plug with his fingers, he moved my ass around and was tonguing my hole while sliding in and out with two fingers, in all the action he had managed to get his pants down around his ankles as well and his tool was dripping large amounts of precum as well. As I pulled off of grandad and leaned up on my elbows I could see Cole had blown a load all over Bud, and my other cousins were trying to lick up the spooge from Bud’s six pack. Dad pulled me into his lap and lowered my spit soaked hole down to his rock hard member the head finding my entrance, and pressing for admission, I sank balls deep in one bump of the road and leaned back into dads chest, the pain was unlike any I could have imagined but the pleasure of being stuffed balanced out the agony, I placed one hand on the seat and the other on the arm rest, beginning to raise and lower myself up and down on my father’s cock, I turned my head and dad kissed me his tongue snaking into my mouth still tasting of my hole. We were getting close, not just to the cabin, but in our breeding, I was leaking like a faucet and dad was moaning loudly his breath coming in short spurts, Grandad reached over and slid a covering onto my engorged member and began jerking me off as dad began thrusting up into my guts, impaling me on the tool that made me. I felt that burning in my loins and burst forth with a huge load into the covering that grandad had placed over my cock, my orgasm causing my ass to milk Dads bone as he began spewing seed deep in my guts. Grandad pulled up to the cabin and parked just as we were coming down from the adrenalin rush of our orgasms. Dad pulled up his pants and shoved the plug back in my hole, although it wasn’t a tight fit anymore and I could feel cum leaking around it. I squeezed my ass muscles together the best I could as I pulled my shorts up, trying not to lose the plug.

Grandad exited the truck first holding the container he caught my load in, walked around to the back of the truck and opened the shell and tailgate to allow my brother and cousins to exit, as dad and I walked around to the back Grandad was offering the boys a taste of my nectar, each took the container and took a sip then he offered it to dad, before consuming the rest.

My brother, cousins and now my own dad and grandfather had tasted my semen, was this part of the ritual, taking in the seed of the yet uninitiated, I was boning up again as the butt plug was rubbing my happy spot as I walked, but for once I didn’t care who saw the tent forming in my pants, I was actually proud of my large bulge. Our group walked from the parking area up to the cabin, about 100 feet away, Cameron was on the porch behind a table handing out small manila envelopes, to each of the participants. My envelope indicated I’d be in the downstairs bedroom with Sam, Chester Paul and Mike, the five amigos, our initiation class was small as only a few births in our year of the clan but some years there were up to 20 initiates into the clan bond. Bud had gotten an upstairs bedroom with 14 of his classmates as we soon learned and dad and Grandad would be sharing a room upstairs as well with their brothers, the elder room as we liked to call it.

I had no problem finding my bedroom as I had been here many of times before, just not for the bonding ceremony. Chester and Paul were already there, Sam and Mike were yet to arrive, Chester looked me over

“Something happened on the way in didn’t it Cuz?”

I couldn’t tell if it was my appearance or they might have had a similar experience on their way here

“Did you guys come together?”

“Naw, I came with my dad and great Uncle Albert, Paul over there came with Uncles Tony and great uncle Sinclair” Chester piped in

I knew that great uncles Albert and Sinclair both had trucks and I noticed them in the parking lot

“Anyone else come up with you guys?”

“Yeah our older brothers rode in the back with some of our Cousins”

“You notice anything happening, anything exciting?”

I think they got my drift as we began comparing what had transpired on the way up, especially after we entered the gates to the property, we each had a hot tale to unfold as our experience were similar. Chester had a raging hard on, and Paul was close behind. I reached out and grabbed their crotches both were bulging and hard, I undid my button and slipped my shorts down, freeing my monster from its confinement, Chester dropped to his knees and took my cock into his mouth, as Paul began kissing me his shorts hitting the ground as he stepped out of them, Chester now alternated between the two tube steaks dangling in front of him, then Chester reached around and discovered the butt plug in my hole, expecting to finger my freshly fucked hole instead he found resistance from the plug. Both boys had gotten fucked on the way in but both had lost most of the loads into their shorts as it oozed out their gaping holes. I being a cum pig picked up Paul’s shorts and sniffed, indeed there was a residue of cum and ass juices in the ass area of the shorts, I began lapping up the treasure as Paul and Chester examined my ass working their fingers beside the plug like my dad had just an hour before, Paul leaned in and licked my hole sliding a finger besides the plug then pulling out some of the ass mixture, before pulling the plug out and diving into my ass with his tongue. Chester had maneuvered himself under me so that my cock glazed his firm hole the pressed himself back on me as he impaled himself rocking back and forth to fuck himself on my cock, Paul had rimmed me until he felt Chester’s thrust beneath me then he lined his cock with my sloppy hole an pressed in, is spit and dads cum making perfect lube, all I felt was pleasure as his thick long cock slid all the way to his balls in one movement, Paul was actually bigger than dad and he hit places Dad couldn’t reach even with the bouncing truck. I was in pure heaven when the door opened and Sam and Mike entered the room. Sam quickly closed the door

“Holy fuck, you guys are hot”

I motioned for Sam to join in, as Mike was already sucking Chester’s’ fat rod, Sam came over and we began kissing, Chester not skipping a beat unbuckled Sam’s pants and already had them around his ankles and his cock buried in his throat, As Sam and I made out Paul fucked me harder, and Chester was spit roasted between Sam and I. “oh fuck I’m cumming” Paul moaned as I could feel the ropes of cum make my hole sloppy I blasted off inside of Chester, and Sam filled his throat with his seed. Paul pushed in as deep as he could working his cum into my rectal walls, leaned over and picked up the plug, plunged it into his mouth licking off the residue from my ass and making it all slippery again

“A Madison exclusive”

He exclaimed as he slid out of my hole and shoved the plug back in my ass, Chester had blown a load down Mike’s throat as Mike withdrew from under his cousin, and Paul shoved his slimy cock into Mike’s mouth. Chester rolled over onto the bed as Sam collapsed on top of him and I beside him, we all watched as Mike cleaned off Paul’s tool as Paul leaned down and took the blast of Mike’s pulsating member across his face. We had worked up a sweat and sticky with cum, as we cuddled and fondled our new found playmates, I began licking the sweat from Chester’s arm pits as Mike went to work on licking my ass and sweaty balls, Sam and Paul were exploring each other as a quick knock on the door and Cole stepped into the room

“”lunch in 20 guys, you might want to clean up first, see you there”

He winked at us as he left the room, and we all began to giggle, at being found in what could be describe a compromising position, and the fact that Cole didn’t in the least bit seem phased

“Fuck, we reek of Sweat and Sex, Smells like the locker room after we ran cross country, sweat and boy spunk”

He was right it was kind of a jock tradition to jerk off after a successful athletic endeavor for our town’s high school teams, circle jerks were fun, though we never really thought of them as sex, it was more of a physical release.

The five of us headed to the bathroom to clean up, like the bathroom at home the one at the cabin had a large shower stall that in this case would accommodate about 6-10 people, more like a locker room shower than one you’d find in a house, I had never given it much thought in all the years given the number of family members who always seem to be using the cabin at any given time and it made sense that the bathroom be able to accommodate multiple guys given the variety of activities we participated in.

Sam reached in and started a shower head flowing as we continued to caress each other and make out, we finally all made it under the stream of one of the five Shower heads while we fondled our way soapy and clean. Sam and Chester had cum streaming out their boy cunts as Mike soaped up Chester’s hole then shoved his cock inside pumping a bit while Chester braced himself against the wall, suddenly it dawned on me the scene I had witness in my bathroom between Cameron and Bud, they weren’t grinding into each other, Bud was getting fucked hard by his big brother. We each exited the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off. We each wrapped a towel around our waist and headed back to the bedroom, upon entering we noticed our clothes in which we traveled here had disappeared and on the two double beds and the one single was placed a white tee with Plebe embossed across the front and on the left shoulder was written in Permanent marker our names, placed upon the tees was a jockstrap with once again written in permanent ink our name. I quickly stepped into my jock and slipped on the tee shirt with my five cohorts doing the same, the clock on the nightstand indicated it was five past noon and we all hurried out the door and down the hall to the great room, we were greeted by our elder brothers, fathers, uncles, and cousins and ushered to a singular table with 5 place setting in the center of the makeshift dining hall.  

Each were presented with a hotdog and a small portion of baked beans and a vanilla milk shake, which I would later find out to be a protein shake, and our host all sat down around us to partake in the lunch and what would be the opening presentations of the Men’s retreat. We were admonished that what occurred during this week would never be spoken about to any of the uninitiated and what happened would stay between the participants. We were also told that this was to be a bonding experience for all, and if anytime we felt uncomfortable we need only speak-up and say so.

After lunch we were escorted out to the docks and told to wait, it was a warm spring day and we all just dangled our feet in the lake, it was still too cold to actually go swimming. We chatted and Chester and Sam kissed then the rest of us started making out as well lying back on the dock and forming various configurations of teen male flesh on flesh. I got bold and decided it was time to show off my talents to my cousins who I had just created a sexual bond

“Watch this guys”

They watched in excited wonder as I pulled my legs up and locked my knees behind my shoulders, then leaned over and took my cock in my mouth

“Holy shit he’s sucking himself”

I was in no position to see who exclaimed but the voice sounded like Sam or Mike, they stared in wonder and amusement and Chester tried bringing his legs up only to find he wasn’t limber enough, Mike had enough flexibility to bring his legs behind his shoulders but couldn’t quite get his back to bend enough to put his cock in his mouth, but he got within a half inch or so, Sam leaned over and pushed him down a bit and the head popped in his mouth, Paul got brave and began licking the plug in my ass and soon had me shooting my load down my throat. As I uncoiled Paul leaned in and kissed me licking some of my spunk from my inner cheek.

Um, Humph was what we heard as Grandad cleared his throat we all blushed a bit being caught pleasuring ourselves and each other.

“I see you young bucks have wasted no time um, bonding”

We each giggled

“They’re ready for you up at the house, shall we ….. Go”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:37 AM, Rawdad4sons said:

He lifted my tee shirt over my head and held my arms there trapped in the fabric as he turned me around to face him and planted a hot wet kiss on my lips. He started making out with me and soon had me down to my briefs and socks. I figured he was buzzed as well and just went with it, it feeling so good to have him hold my nearly naked body next to his as he removed his tee shirt and shorts, kicking off his sneakers and somehow removing his socks without breaking our embrace. I was melting in my middle brothers arms and I felt a love that would endure. Bud was strong as he lifted me onto my bed and laid me down, lying beside me we continued to cuddle and kiss, I could not feel any closer to my brother than I was at that moment. We lay there embraced when I realized Bud had gone commando all day and now was pressed up against me with just my briefs separating his naked body from my brief clad one. He was getting aroused as I felt his hard cock pressing into my thigh, but I soon heard his breathing get shallow and he was soon snoring lightly down my neck, I was in heaven as I drifted off to sleep beside him, nestled in his arms.

Damn Mister- That was beautiful.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Like 1