The five of us walked back towards the cabin with grandad, we were greeted on the porch by Mathew one of my cousins, who instructed us that we would be bound and hoodwinked for the ceremony. He then preceded with Grandads assistance to blindfold each of us then bind our hands behind our backs. Matthew then instructed us that we would be led inside by our guides, I could sense the presence of more men surrounding us as hands were place on our shoulders guiding us inside. Although blindfolded I could tell when we entered the cabin by the dimming of the light that filtered through the blindfolds edges, and the slight change in temperature as we entered the room we were guided to what I guessed was the center of the room and once again heard Mathews voice

“Welcome my young Plebs, Today marks your acceptance into manhood and into the Clan,  today you will be asked to talk a solemn vow to maintain the secrets of the Clan, to join in the brotherhood of Madison’s, are you willing to make that commitment?”

“I am” the five of us chanted back

“It is Important that you are doing this of you own free will and accord, that no one has coerced you into accepting this membership and that you do this freely and without reservation or purpose of evasion, do you swear that this is of your own free will?”

“I do”

“Do you Promise to keep and maintain to the Code of conduct as prescribed by the Clan”

“I Do”

“Do you Promise to keep secret any and all Ritual and only perform such rituals upon those of the clan or of proper age outside the clan, maintaining the purity of such rituals”

“I do”

“Do you promise that should you perform said rituals outside the clan that the uninitiated will not know that is art of the clan’s ritual?”

“I do”

“Thus as you have all indicated your allegiance to the Clan you will now be presented for Initiation to consummate your dedication and willingness to be a member of the Brotherhood”

We were then taken of one by one and led away from the center, I was placed next to what felt like a leather strap and caused to lay backward till I was now suspended in the air on what I could only describe as a leather mat suspender by leather straps, the squeaking of springs also was heard as each of us was placed in the devises. My legs were raised up and placed in stirrups my wrist bound behind me were freed then my tee shirt was removed and my wrist brought forward and secured to the straps above my head, I could hear rustling beside my head and could smell my sweaty tee hung on the strap above my right wrist, I also smelled a sweaty jock on either side of my head, no doubt stuffed with someone’s hot cock, the one to my right smelled like Bud’s

Something cool and moist was applied to my asshole and someone began rubbing and fingering into my boi cunt

“Are the Candidates Prepared?”

“Yes Plebe Master”

“Begin the consummation”

I felt a cock head placed at my lubed up opening, then press inwards, whomever it was, was patient as he allowed for my sphincter to adjust and stretch, but soon enough I had the head and portion if the shaft buried in my hole, one of the jocks at my head mover forward and leaned in to place something under my nostril then held the opposite one closed as he whispered “breathe deeply”. I took in a deep breath of whatever chemical had been placed under my nose and my head got fuzzy and then a warm rush came over me my body relaxed and the cock in my hole thrust forward impaling me on one of my elders thick man meat, it felt good to be stuffed and then he began to work his tool in and out, the two jocks moved in closer and freed their weapons which now dangled in my face dripping precum on my mouth and nose I reached out with my tongue and lapped at the drooling penises before me. I turned my head to the right and the jock slid his cock between my lips, I sucked him in till he was into my throat, working my throat muscles on his tool. I don’t know who is fucking me but I can hear the moans around the room from my fellow initiates, indicating that their fuckers are doing the same to their innards and pleasuring them as well, my fucker soon slammed home and began unleashing his cum into my bowel, he pumped a couple more times then pulled out to be replaced by another, he walked around to my left and the jock I was sucking pulled back and I was soon fed the remnants of my initial fucking, the ass juices and cum still fresh on the cock, to be replace by one of the jocks once more

Cock after cock entered my boycunt pounded me then shoot its dick snot into my bowels, to be followed by my cleaning it off, the jocks on either side of me keeping my mouth full in-between cleaning, those I suspected that they rotated out the jocks as it seemed like a new cock was presented every other fucking of my ass. Finally a plug was shoved into my gaping opening and the cocks removed from my mouth

“The consummation is at a close, may the bond be everlasting, and may the clan live on”

It was the voice of my Great Grand dad, I was made to sit then stand, the plug preventing the cum from leaking from my bum, my tee shirt was placed over my head and I was once again in a tee and jock, my pouch soaked with precum, our blindfolds were removed and as our eyes adjusted to the light, we saw our male relatives gathered around us in just cocks, many with their spent cocks hanging out the side.

My dad and brothers hugged me as we made it towards the center of the room for me to once again join my fellow initiates, we hugged and kissed as we joined together our immediate families surrounding us and our male brethren slowly tightening up the circle so t was soon a mass of flesh grinding on one another

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...