I never fooled myself thinking it was love. It was what it was. An older man supporting a needy kid. I knew all I had to offer him was money, and a big dick. 

These kids are easy to find. They're everywhere on the internet. Bad families, broken homes, parents kicking them out because they're gay. All of them desperate to find someone to take care of them. That's how I met Brad. His parents kicked him out at 18 for being gay. I happened to run across him online one day while he was at the library using their computers. We chatted and he told me he was looking for a "houseboy" position. Well I was in need of a "houseboy".

I didn't get laid too much, seeing that I was 55, pudgy, and honestly, ugly. Oh, and hiv+. I had a couple guys my age and older that I'd fuck around with, mostly because of the nice 10 inch cock I had been blessed with. Otherwise, it was the baths or the bookstores, but they got tedious at times. Brad seemed like a perfect find. He didn't mind my age, or my looks, or my status as long as we were safe. He wanted my money and my big cock, and a place to live. And I wanted a young fuckboy.

We met downtown at a coffee shop downtown near the shelter he was staying at. He was exactly what he described. 5' 8", skinny, dark, skater boy hair and clothes. I got hard as soon as I saw him. We talked for a while and he seemed really down to earth and real. I told him everything I expected from him. A clean house and yard, and sex whenever, and however I wanted, I was pretty kinky. I agreed to keep it safe, and he agreed to being my "property." In exchange he would have room and board, and an allowance. I would even help him get his GED since his parents kicked him out before his senior year started. Pretty easy rules I thought. I took him and his only backpack home with me to start our "relationship."

I think he was in shock the first night when he saw my cock, I told him it was 10 inches, but not that it was thick too. I have to admit I loved his cries and whimpers as I forcefully raped his sweet little hole for the first time. But hey, if I have to be safe, then I'll make up for it! 

We quickly settled into our new life. It was nice not to have to worry about cleaning and yardwork. And it was especially nice to have a nice young boy to use daily. Life was ideal for the next 8 months, then things changed.

I had to travel a lot, usually 2 to three days at a time. I never worried about Brad when I was gone. I figured he just chilled during those days, maybe letting things like his rope burns heal. Until that one fateful day when I unexpectedly returned 2 days early from a trip. I was supposed to be back Sunday, but things changed and I found myself coming home Friday night instead. I entered the house and started up the stairs when I heard sounds from the bedroom. Sex sounds. I peeked through my cracked bedroom door, and from the mirror I could see Brad, face down on MY bed getting plowed by a man while another man watched. And even worse, that fucking slut was taking it raw! I stood in the hallway listening to Brad's cries of ecstasy as he begged the man fucking him to dump another load in him.

I turned red in anger at this betrayal, but didn't interrupt the action. Instead I snuck back out and waited for the men to leave. After they had gone, I returned to the house and went upstairs. I saw Brad on my bed fingering his freshly fucked cummy hole. He would stick his fingers in, then lick off the cum he could dig out. He was quite startled when I walked in.

"Dan what are you doing here?" He asked in a panic.

"I got home early, slut!" I shouted. He looked genuinely scared of my obvious anger. "Is this what you do when I'm gone? Let men bareback you?"

"Please!" He pleaded. "It's not what you think, I swear! I've never done that before!"

I backhanded him. "Don't fucking lie to me! And in MY bed? You can't even be a whore in your own room? You disrespectful piece of trash! I took you in, gave you everything, and this is how you repay me? You're going to pay now, bitch!" With that I grabbed one of his skinny wrists while he cried and pleaded, but I quickly had him restrained face down on the bed. I stripped and lined my rock hard cock up to his already cum lubed fuck chute.

"Please don't do this!" he begged through tears. I stopped.

"You're right." I said calmly. "This is not the way I should be doing this." Brad breathed a sigh of relief as I climbed off the bed, and left the room, only to return with his toothbrush. "THIS is how I should do it!" I shouted as I rammed his toothbrush up his cunt, digging in as hard as I could, rubbing, scraping, until pink cum ran out. All the while Brad thrashed and screamed and begged me to stop. I finally pulled it out, only to ram my thick monster right in. Brad screamed more as I savagely fucked his bleeding cunt. I rammed his filthy, bloody toothbrush in his mouth, making him taste his bloody ass as I continued my assault. I fucked him more viciously than I have ever fucked someone, and squeezed his throat until he almost passed out as I pumped my toxic cum into his ravaged hole.

After I pulled out and he lay sobbing, I spit on his face saying, "It ain't over yet, bitch!"

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8

I went downstairs to the computer, leaving Brad a sobbing mess on the bed, but not before ramming a large plug up his ass. It was big too, thicker than my cock. I loved the new screams from Brad as I shoved it in him with no mercy.

Once online I wasted no time placing as many adds online as I could. Craigslist, bbrt, a4a, recon etc. If that slut wanted bareback, then he was about to get it! The adds were basically the same.

Breed My Boy! 18 y/o cumdump begging for any and all loads. Hiv a plus! Fill the little pig up with toxic waste. The dirtier the better! NO COCK REFUSED! From now until....?

That, with a few nasty pics should be all I need to get people's attention. And it certianly was! In under an hour I had 4 responses, more would come in through the night. I promptly replied to every one, simply giving my address and telling them to be quick. The first of what would be 23 men arrived shortly. 

He was sick, you could tell. He was probably handsome when he was younger, but not now. I took him upstairs to a gagged and hooded Brad. (Didn't want them to hear his protests!) The man stripped, and I shuddered at his thin body. He fingered Brad's hole as he stroked his cock hard. Without a word, he just climbed on top and stuck it in. Brad tried to voice his objection, shaking his head.

"You sure he wants this?" Asked the man?

"Oh yes." I assured him. "This is part of his "fantasy", to pretend he's being raped."

The sickly man pounded Brad for a solid 10 minutes before unloading God knows what into him. The next man to arrive was younger, healthy looking, but assured me he was viral and not on meds. He had a long pinky nail that he used to further bloody up Brad's cunt before he shoved his nice 8 inch cock in the teenager. He fucked Brad good and hard before dumping another dirty load in him.

After the 3rd guy had fucked him, Brad quit fighting and just took it. He didn't have a choice anyway! By sunrise, the last man had finished his duty punishing Brad, and I took down the ads. I grabbed his old backpack, stuffed it full, and stuck a hundred dollar bill into a pocket. Then I untied Brad, retied him, and carried him down to the garage, throwing him in the trunk. I drove around a while, till I found a nice secluded alley downtown. I opened the trunk and pulled a barely conscious boy out and dropped him on the ground with his pack. Then I untied him, and left him naked, pulling away as I watched a dirty homeless man approach him, unzipping his pants. I laughed as I drove away.

Epilogue 

About a year later I happened to be driving down town when I saw a dirty, disheveled young man sitting in front of an abandoned  building. Sure enough, it was Brad. He recognized my BMW as I pulled over. I walked up to him, threw 5 bucks in his face, spit on him and walked away. 

• Like 7
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...