Twinkie Stealthing

This story is fiction. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. That written, I'd love to have it go down this way.

Traveling for business allows me time cruise the hook-up sites for guys in different cities. It is an enjoyable pastime since I am usually trapped in a hotel room with no place to go and nothing better to do with my evenings. I was in the middle of one of those trips, sitting in my room sipping glasses of wine cruising sites on both my computer and iPhone. Being an older daddy-type, I wasn’t generating much interest.

I was about to be frustrated with my search when I received a hit from a college-age twink looking for a daddy. I do love it when younger guys with their incredibly hard cocks want to breed me. Not only that, his avatar showed him to be beautiful—and I mean that in every sense. I first thought he was just playing with me, but as our conversation continued, I realized that he was serious. 
We began making plans to meet, but then he asked me the question I hate, “Do you have condoms?” 

I thought for a moment, knowing young guys tend to be “safe” sex freaks. I hate condoms. I responded to him, “No.”

“Damn,” came back the reply.

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t like fucking raw, lol.”

“I don’t have any, but I’m neg and don’t have any STIs.” I was encouraged, at least he indicated that he fucked raw sometimes. 

I waited for the response. It came back in an unexpected manner, “I tend to cum too quickly if I don’t wear a condom.”

I relaxed a bit and responded, “don't worry about that. I'm sure it will be fine. I don’t mind as long as you put a load in me as deep as you can.”

“OK, as long as you’re sure,” he replied.

He was at work and we agreed to meet in about an hour in my hotel room. I was excited because nothing else happening on the usual sites. I gave him my hotel and room number. I asked him to text me when he was in the lobby. I like to stay at a certain hotel where I can see the elevators and I could watch him come up to the floor. 

We chatted a bit more during the hour while he was preparing to get off from work, He asked if I liked to be rimmed, and I responded emphatically, “Yes.” 

“Then be ass up and face down on the bed when I get to your room,” was his reply.

“I really want to suck your dick,” I sent back.

He replied, “Just let me come in and start eating that sweet ass first and then you can."

I was even more excited because I knew he was something special.

As the time drew near, he told me as he was getting off work. Being only a short drive away, I knew he would be in the lobby soon. I touched up my prepping because I wanted to be especially clean so that he would enjoy rimming my ass deeply. 

“In the lobby,” came the text. I texted him that the door would be set so he could just push it open and I walked out to the balcony overlooking the atrium to catch a glimpse of him on the elevator, but there were other people on board and I could not make him out clearly. As the elevator approached my floor I went inside my room and made sure the door could be pushed open, I stripped and took the position on the bed, ass up and head down.

I heard the door open and he came into the living room of the two room suite. I glanced as he came into the bedroom and he was as beautiful in person as in his picture. A preppy college student. He walked over to the bed, slapped my ass a couple of times and dropped to his knees to give me the best rimming I’ve had in a long while. He also was filling my hole with saliva so we would not need any lube. Frankly, I hate lube because it taints the taste of the cock and after I’ve been bred I like to clean it off and enjoy all of the flavors. 

He stopped rimming and I heard him undo his pants and then some rustling next to me. I turned my head and bumped into the hardest and most erect cock I’ve enjoyed in a long time. I saw he had just pushed his pants down and pulled his shirt up. I wanted all of this twink. I encouraged him to take all of his clothes off so we could enjoy each other.  As soon as he was free of his clothes, I began to work his cock and balls over in my mouth. I enjoyed his engorged cock, knowing I was preparing it to fill me deeply. His ample balls were covered in luscious hair which I enjoyed as well.

His excitement was building. He said, “I've had this erection since I walked into the lobby. I was worried others would notice it.” I smiled and continued sucking his dick and licking his balls. I wanted to rim him too, but he said no.

“Get on the bed, doggie,” he ordered. I knew he wanted to get deep inside of me. There was no discussion of condoms as he easily worked his cock into me and was soon balls deep. His cock felt great in me. He fucked me for a bit and then withdrew. He ran his cock head across my hole a bit and reinserted and fucked me some more. He twisted my nipples and heard me moan. He twisted them harder and I said, “More.”

He repeated the fucking and withdrawal a few more time and I knew he was trying to prolong the session. After a few minutes I told him, it was OK to go ahead and fill me with his cum.
“You’re sure?” he asked.

“Yes, I love the feeling of a cock pulsing it cum deep inside of me. And don’t pull out right away when you finish.”

He shoved his cock deep into me, a bit roughly, but I was fully open and it felt great. He grunted and I felt his cock pulse it cum load into me as he held me in a choke hold.

I laid forward on the bed with him still deep inside of me once he was done and enjoyed the feeling of his still erect cock in me along with the cummy-full feeling of my bottom. 

He finally pulled out and we stood up to hug. I sucked his cock clean and fully enjoyed the taste of his cum and my juices. When I was done, I offered to let him use the bathroom to clean-up, but he said I had cleaned him well enough. 

As it was my last night in the city, there was to be no chance for another meeting. We said good-bye and he left. 

With his load brewing in my bottom, I was back one my computer looking for another guy when I received the following text :

“Hey, you never asked and I forgot to tell you something. I was diagnosed poz two-weeks ago and am not on meds yet. Maybe we should have used a condom.”

The twink had stealthed me.

• Like 29
  • Upvote 22

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/25/2017 at 8:06 PM, GeorgiaBoy said:

This story is fiction. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. That written, I'd love to have it go down this way.

Traveling for business allows me time cruise the hook-up sites for guys in different cities. It is an enjoyable pastime since I am usually trapped in a hotel room with no place to go and nothing better to do with my evenings. I was in the middle of one of those trips, sitting in my room sipping glasses of wine cruising sites on both my computer and iPhone. Being an older daddy-type, I wasn’t generating much interest.

I was about to be frustrated with my search when I received a hit from a college-age twink looking for a daddy. I do love it when younger guys with their incredibly hard cocks want to breed me. Not only that, his avatar showed him to be beautiful—and I mean that in every sense. I first thought he was just playing with me, but as our conversation continued, I realized that he was serious. 
We began making plans to meet, but then he asked me the question I hate, “Do you have condoms?” 

I thought for a moment, knowing young guys tend to be “safe” sex freaks. I hate condoms. I responded to him, “No.”

“Damn,” came back the reply.

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t like fucking raw, lol.”

“I don’t have any, but I’m neg and don’t have any STIs.” I was encouraged, at least he indicated that he fucked raw sometimes. 

I waited for the response. It came back in an unexpected manner, “I tend to cum too quickly if I don’t wear a condom.”

I relaxed a bit and responded, “don't worry about that. I'm sure it will be fine. I don’t mind as long as you put a load in me as deep as you can.”

“OK, as long as you’re sure,” he replied.

He was at work and we agreed to meet in about an hour in my hotel room. I was excited because nothing else happening on the usual sites. I gave him my hotel and room number. I asked him to text me when he was in the lobby. I like to stay at a certain hotel where I can see the elevators and I could watch him come up to the floor. 

We chatted a bit more during the hour while he was preparing to get off from work, He asked if I liked to be rimmed, and I responded emphatically, “Yes.” 

“Then be ass up and face down on the bed when I get to your room,” was his reply.

“I really want to suck your dick,” I sent back.

He replied, “Just let me come in and start eating that sweet ass first and then you can."

I was even more excited because I knew he was something special.

As the time drew near, he told me as he was getting off work. Being only a short drive away, I knew he would be in the lobby soon. I touched up my prepping because I wanted to be especially clean so that he would enjoy rimming my ass deeply. 

“In the lobby,” came the text. I texted him that the door would be set so he could just push it open and I walked out to the balcony overlooking the atrium to catch a glimpse of him on the elevator, but there were other people on board and I could not make him out clearly. As the elevator approached my floor I went inside my room and made sure the door could be pushed open, I stripped and took the position on the bed, ass up and head down.

I heard the door open and he came into the living room of the two room suite. I glanced as he came into the bedroom and he was as beautiful in person as in his picture. A preppy college student. He walked over to the bed, slapped my ass a couple of times and dropped to his knees to give me the best rimming I’ve had in a long while. He also was filling my hole with saliva so we would not need any lube. Frankly, I hate lube because it taints the taste of the cock and after I’ve been bred I like to clean it off and enjoy all of the flavors. 

He stopped rimming and I heard him undo his pants and then some rustling next to me. I turned my head and bumped into the hardest and most erect cock I’ve enjoyed in a long time. I saw he had just pushed his pants down and pulled his shirt up. I wanted all of this twink. I encouraged him to take all of his clothes off so we could enjoy each other.  As soon as he was free of his clothes, I began to work his cock and balls over in my mouth. I enjoyed his engorged cock, knowing I was preparing it to fill me deeply. His ample balls were covered in luscious hair which I enjoyed as well.

His excitement was building. He said, “I've had this erection since I walked into the lobby. I was worried others would notice it.” I smiled and continued sucking his dick and licking his balls. I wanted to rim him too, but he said no.

“Get on the bed, doggie,” he ordered. I knew he wanted to get deep inside of me. There was no discussion of condoms as he easily worked his cock into me and was soon balls deep. His cock felt great in me. He fucked me for a bit and then withdrew. He ran his cock head across my hole a bit and reinserted and fucked me some more. He twisted my nipples and heard me moan. He twisted them harder and I said, “More.”

He repeated the fucking and withdrawal a few more time and I knew he was trying to prolong the session. After a few minutes I told him, it was OK to go ahead and fill me with his cum.
“You’re sure?” he asked.

“Yes, I love the feeling of a cock pulsing it cum deep inside of me. And don’t pull out right away when you finish.”

He shoved his cock deep into me, a bit roughly, but I was fully open and it felt great. He grunted and I felt his cock pulse it cum load into me as he held me in a choke hold.

I laid forward on the bed with him still deep inside of me once he was done and enjoyed the feeling of his still erect cock in me along with the cummy-full feeling of my bottom. 

He finally pulled out and we stood up to hug. I sucked his cock clean and fully enjoyed the taste of his cum and my juices. When I was done, I offered to let him use the bathroom to clean-up, but he said I had cleaned him well enough. 

As it was my last night in the city, there was to be no chance for another meeting. We said good-bye and he left. 

With his load brewing in my bottom, I was back one my computer looking for another guy when I received the following text :

“Hey, you never asked and I forgot to tell you something. I was diagnosed poz two-weeks ago and am not on meds yet. Maybe we should have used a condom.”

The twink had stealthed me.

Question is, what did you say back ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...