Revenge and my first time PNP

Cutebttmguy

I have enjoyed this site for some time now, ever since I began down the hedonistic path that I never imagined I would begin. I’ve read all of your stories numerous times while reliving my own tale countless times in my head. This is a true story of how I became introduced into the wild unpredictable world of chem sex.

However I won’t get too far ahead of myself... this story begins before I would start any of that, just a few weeks earlier In fact. I’ve always been something of a responsible person. I’ve put my career and standing within the community above anything else. By all outward appearances I was a goodie two shoes of sorts. I’m in my late 20’s. I have a short stature with a petite frame, light dirty blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a hairless body, well all except my legs. You see years of playing soccer throughout school has gifted me with a round bubble butt, large meaty thighs, and well calves that are envied wherever I go. Covering my muscled lower half is a thick coat of brown hair. The hair doesn’t extend much further north than a narrow trail extending to my bellybutton and a little patch surrounding my pink hole. I keep my hair fairly trimmed creating a small bush that frames my penis, which is uncut and about 7 inches long and normal thickness. I say that I’m viewed probably as something of a square, because all throughout my sexual years thus far, I have been monogamous. I have only had sex with guys that I was dating, and when I did actually have sex it was always protected with a condom.

This all changed however this past summer. It was a particularly stressful time for me at the office, and well my friends were all busy with their summer flings, and I found myself horny, very horny. I came home one Saturday night after an evening out with friends and decided to log online to see if I could line up a hookup. Now I have done his many MANY times before. I had a routine. Create a profile on Grindr, post some headless torso shots, and then I’d sit and wait. I’d get messages from guys complimenting my smooth defined chest, or men commenting about my soccer legs or how delicious my ass looked in the full length mirror pic I had attached to my profile. I loved hearing these strangers talk to me about how sexy I was, and I enjoyed reading their profiles and looking through their pictures, but that seemed to be all I’d do. I’d usually get too nervous and I’d close the app and delete it before I ever met someone.

However this May night was a rare evening that saw a mysterious man message me, and instantly I was captivated. He was from Columbia and that alone seemed so foreign to me, I had grown up fairly sheltered in North Carolina, and while I now reside in one of the largest cities in FL, I was very inexperienced with Latin men. His pictures showed a man of about 40, with a toned body, and a large 8in uncut cock. I was horny from all the beer I had drank earlier, and this sexy daddy was making my cock strain the skimpy briefs I was wearing! The next thing  I knew I had given this man my number and address and told him to meet at my place in an hour. I needed the time to rinse off and clean out. I showered quickly and then jumped out to straighten my bedroom and find a few condoms and my fave lube.

A few minutes later my dream Colombian was sitting on my bed and kissing me while I fumbled with his belt. He was even sexier in person, and my hands were exploring every inch of him. I rubbed my hands across his firm pecs and down his taut stomach. I could feel a size-able bulge when my hand grazed his leg, and I was now focused solely on his cock. I wanted that large piece of meat, it had been so long, and I was so turned on. As I undid his belt I pulled down his pants and discovered my new friend was free balling without any underwear. His large brown rod flopped out and hit my arm. It was so thick and framed by a patch of dark black hair. I peeled back his foreskin and slowly rubbed it back and forth in my hand. He asked my if I partied and I was confused. I had no idea what he was referring to. He told me that earlier that evening he had visited the local  bathhouse and had met a generous guy willing to share his favors. I asked him just what he meant, and he said he had smoked some with his new friend. I assumed he meant marijuana and didn’t think much more about it. I told him I didn’t do any drugs. He seemed disappointed but we continued our foreplay for the next hour.

I sucked him, he sucked me, he ate my ass and probed at my tight hole. After a while I knew it was time, I needed this, I needed him. It had been months since my last fucking, and my hole was eager to get acquainted with his nice tool. However the sex never happened. He couldn’t get hard. I was so confused, I had sucked him like my life depended on it. I circled the head and licked his shaft multiple times and finally took his entire length into my throat. I could feel him hardening a bit, but he was far from being erect like his pics had promised. I was confused, I had never had a guy so seemingly interested in me, but wouldn’t get hard. He pushed me onto my back and began licking between my cheeks, his tongue darting in and out while he slowly slid his pointer finger knuckle deep into my awaiting hole. I asked him if he wanted to fuck, and he explained that it wasn’t me, but his partying earlier left him unable to get hard. I was defeated, my hole ached to feel his warm cock. His finger felt electric as it entered my body, but I craved more.

He could tell I was disappointed and asked if I’d be ok with a third joining in. I had never had a threesome before, but at this point I needed a dick, any dick fucking my ass. He showed me a profile and exclaimed that the guy was his friend. They were both tops and his friend was Colombian also. I took his phone and stared at the pics. I couldn’t believe my eyes. This man was sexy, very sexy. He was just a little older than me, about 5’10, a shaved head, and a tight defined body. As I scrolled through his photos I stopped dead in my tracks. It was a snapshot of a penis, his penis, and it was huge! It appeared to be as long as a ruler, but his profile said it was only 10.5. It was cut but his head looked like that of a hammer. It was mean looking, and my hole was twitching. It was the biggest penis I had ever seen, and if we did meet, he would be the largest cock I’d ever taken. I handed the phone back to my new friend, and told him to message his friend. He laughed and said he already invited him over. He knew I’d never say no to that huge Colombian fuckstick.

He was right and suddenly I was nervous. Had I cleaned out enough, could I take such a huge cock, did I have any poppers? I was a wreck and completely flustered until I heard the familiar sound of a buzzing cellphone. He was here and on his way up to my apartment. I jumped up and ran to the front door just in time to hear a powerful knock. I opened the door and before me was the physical embodiment of every fantasy I had ever had. He reached out his hand and told me his name was Rick. I shook it in return and told him I was Corey. His hand was huge, and extremely warm. My cock began to jump wondering if everything on Rick was so large and warm. I led him into my bedroom and Rick immediately greeted his friend. I listened intently as my first visitor repeated his earlier bathhouse tale, only this time he said he was smoking “Tina” and had found himself here but unable to fuck this perfect hole before him. I wondered what Tina was but more importantly this guy described my hole as “perfect”.

I was so proud to hear those words, and in that moment I was at ease around my two new guests. My hole was perfect and this guy wasn’t turned off by me, but apparently he just smoked too much Tina and couldn’t fuck me. I was instantly feeling confident and reach over to rub the bulge in Rick’s pants. It felt huge in my hands, and Rick just laughed  “So you found this hot little fucker online but you had too much Tina to actually fuck him like he deserves, so you text me?, damn you are a good friend bro” Rick’s voice was deep and stern, and now his hand was slowly massaging my ass through my underwear. Rick bent down and started kissing me. I was in heaven. I pulled away from his lips and began to make my way down his neck and further down his chest. He stopped me just as I was getting to his waist. “You found quite the little whore here, has he been partying?” I told him I had drank a few beers earlier and that was it. I bit my lip and looked him dead in the eyes and muttered “I need fucked, I really need to have you inside me” without missing a beat Rick yanked down his pants and boxers in one movement, and snapping against his stomach was the largest penis I had ever seen. I was in awe. I stared at the powerful cock just inches from my face. It was thick and veiny, and the head was enormous! I could barely comprehend how a member could even be so large. The tip was glistening with precum, and instinctively I lunged forward and engulfed the head with my mouth. Rick gasped and then fist bumped his friend. He told him that he had done good, and that I was a hot little piece of ass, and then he licked his finger and plunged it underneath my underwear and quickly found my hole. I could feel it circling my hole and its warmth was pushing me over the edge. I took my mouth off of his cock and pleaded with Rick to fuck me. I told him that I needed it so badly. He asked me how long it had been as he slowly flipped me onto my back and yanked down my briefs. I told him a few months and a devilish grin came across his face as he plunged his moistened finger into my hole. “Damn boy you are tight! Are you sure it’s only been a few months?” I squirmed beneath Rick as the full weight of his body came over mine. I could feel his huge tool pressing against my thigh as he once again began to kiss me, his tongue now licking mine passionately. I was in pure ecstasy. I didn’t want his moment to end, I knew I was where I wanted to be. Right here underneath Rick and feeling his massive cock pressing against my quivering hole. Rick asked me if I had any poppers because I was going to need them. I pulled a new bottle of Rush out from under my pillow along with a condom and some lube. He asked me what the condom was for? I told him I only played safe, and instantly I could feel Rick pull away.

“Man what is this?” he asked to his friend. “You tease me with this hot boy and he doesn’t party or BB?” I was beginning to get scared, Rick’s tone had changed and I didn’t like it. Rick’s friend tried telling him that I was cool, and that I was down to play, but Rick seemed uninterested. Fearing I was losing control of this situation, and my dream cock was slipping away, I blurted out “Fine you can fuck me bareback, but first tell me are you clean?” Rick snapped back around to me and a devilish smile flashed across his face “Ofcourse I’m clean baby, now are you going to let daddy breed that tight little boy pussy?” I was mesmerized, I wanted this cock, I needed it. I rolled over onto all fours, I pushed my ass out towards Rick, and pressed my face and arms into the pillow before me. “This is yours, please daddy breed my ass!” I could hear rustling behind me and then I felt a familiar warm sensation on my hole. It was stiff and slick and before I could second guess my decision, Rick began to press into my awaiting hole. It was painful as I felt his cock slowly begin ripping into my body, each movement pierced into me and sent shivers up my entire body. I was on be verge of tears, and began to panic. I yelled “Stop, stop, stop... I can’t do this, it’s too big, I can’t take it, please Rick no!” I opened my eyes and turned back to look at Rick, our eyes locked, and in that moment I knew I was in trouble. I felt a sharp pain as Rick ripped his cock from my ass “Man I’m done, this is bullshit, man this was a fucking waste of my time!” I was scared, paralyzed with fear. I watched as Rick slowly gathered his clothes and left out of my bedroom. His friend was stunned and all he could do was apologize profusely. I told him it was ok and wasn’t his fault. I heard my front door slam, and for a moment we sat in silence. After what seemed like forever, my guest spoke “Well listen I’m sorry again, I hope you have a good night, I should get going.” I watched in stunned silence as he gathered his belongings and left my room.

I heard the door pull shut, and I collapsed onto my bed. What the hell was I doing? Seriously who was I even? I didn’t move and soon I was fast asleep. That night I dreamed about Rick and his perfect penis giving my hole the fucking I desperately yearned for. I woke up the next morning drenched in sweat with a huge wet stain in my bed, I had gotten off in my sleep. I guess the dream had pushed me over the edge. However that feeling of euphoria soon turned to guilt, and finally I was consumed with an overwhelming sense of shame. I deleted Grindr from my phone and swore I’d never use it again. Little did I know how much my life was about to change. I hadn’t seen the last of Rick and our next meeting would far exceed anything that I could have ever dreamed of! 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 24

It had been weeks since my meeting with Rick, and I had successfully distracted myself with work. However I couldn’t shake the feeling of regret with how things ended between us. I mean what possessed me to ask him to stop? I was literally in bed with my dream man, ass up, and having his gorgeous cock beginning to breed me. I kept replaying the entire scenario through my head, and each time it ended with me beating myself up for how I had chickened out. 

It was the end of a long work week and I was dreading the weekend. It was a Holiday weekend, July 4th, and not only was it our Nation’s birthday, but mine as well. I absolutely hate celebrating birthdays, and this one would be no exception. I carefully declined any and all invites from my friends because all I really wanted was to go home and climb into bed and forget all about my problems.

Friday night was uneventful and I slept in later than usual on Saturday. I had planned a quiet day of tv binging alone, but since it was a holiday weekend, I decided to run out and pick up a case of Corona. I came home and began my bingefest. I was downing beer at a quick rate, and within an hour I had pounded back five cans and was working on number six. I felt that usual stirring that came when I was drinking, and in no time I had pulled out my laptop. I was certainly not going back onto Grindr, but a friend had told me about a site he had recently begun using, and it got him laid every time he went on. I logged in and created a profile, and within minutes I was sitting back, naked from the waist down, and slowly stroking my cock while browsing all the new men at my disposal. A loud “oink” startled me and I realized that someone had messaged me. This site was certainly interesting and the pig effect was a nice touch. 

The message came from a hot muscle daddy. His profile pic was the typical torso snap which showed a milky white complexion and quite possible the nicest pecs I had ever seen on a guy. I couldn’t believe this guy had messaged me, and I anxiously clicked through his remaining photos until I got to a few marked private which I didn’t have access to. He was in his late 50’s but judging from his pics, he appeared to be much younger than advertised. His face was clean shaven with a squared jaw and a set of dark piercing eyes that eerily seemed to be staring directly at me. 

I quickly unlocked my photos for his viewing pleasure and within no time I had received another message. This time instead of being shocked by the oink, I fed off of it, and jumped with excitement! I quickly clicked his message and he sounded very friendly and intelligent. He was a local and looking for someone to view the fireworks with. He wasn’t being overtly sexual in his tone, and I was really intrigued. Could this guy be for real, had I managed to find not only a sexy muscle top, but also one that appeared to be  educated and possibly even boyfriend material? Drunk Corey was certainly turned on while imagining this hot stud dominating my eager ass, but the sober side of me was imagining the possibilities of this guy turning out to be more than just a quick fuck. What luck, my first connection on this site, and already I’ve met a quality guy, and on my birthday no less! I was literally giddy with excitement. 

We exchanged a few more messages and then I gave him my number. Almost immediately my phone began to buzz. “Hello” I answered in a slightly deeper more commanding voice than usual. “Hi Corey this is Dan, are you ready for fireworks?” Instantly I felt at ease talking to Dan. It was as if we had known one another for years. We laughed about me being alone on my birthday, and ofcourse we discussed all of the things I enjoyed doing in the bedroom. I was a tad too shy to divulge all of my fantasies, but it was clear that we were both interested in hanging out. I prefer to host because the idea of showing up at a stranger’s house terrifies me. Dan tried to convince me that his place would be better, he had a condo in a beachside high rise, and his view of the fireworks would be unbeatable. I stressed that I really wasn’t comfortable showing up without having met him, and he proposed a compromise. He suggested that we meet at my place to test the waters. We could get to know one another and then determine if there was enough mutual interest to continue hanging out at Dan’s place. I quickly agreed and soon hung up to go shower and find the perfect outfit to wear. 

The shower was a bit longer than usual because I wanted to ensure I was properly cleaned out. I was determined not to have a repeat of Rick, and this time nothing would stop me from getting the pounding that I so desperately needed! I leaped from the bathroom and began frantically opening my drawers in search of the jockstrap I had ordered a few months back. It was an Andrew Christian jock with dark navy fabric that was bordered with bright white trim. I loved the contrast between the stark white up against the dark brown tone of my summer tan. After all, I had spent a lot of time working on this deep bronze tan, why shouldn’t I show it off? I slipped a pair of red soccer shorts on and grabbed a black tank top that would match the black baseball hat I was already wearing. I had just enough time to compose myself when I heard my phone buzz. I answered and gave Dan instructions on how to get up to my unit and within minutes he was standing in my living room. I noticed right away that Dan appeared a bit older than the pics he posted. He definitely appeared to be the 50 that his profile had advertised that he was. However his body, chest and more specifically his arms and pecs were exactly as pictured. He was wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt with a pair of khaki cargo shorts. His voice was deep and firm, and immediately his hands began exploring my body. He ran them across my stomach and down my thighs and ended up cupping my ass cheeks in both his hands. “Are you wearing a jockstrap?” Dan muttered as I slyly shook my head, flashing him a devilish smile. Dan grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I felt trapped but also incredibly comfortable in his arms. His large chest and arms felt incredibly strong and I knew immediately that I was his. He looked down, and as our eyes met he forced his tongue into my open mouth, flicking his  tongue in a rhythm that mine soon matched. We stayed like this, intertwined, for well over 5 minutes... exploring, licking, caressing. I was extremely turned on. My cock began to strain against the small pouch of my jockstrap, and as I reached down to adjust it, Dan slapped my hand away. He slowly guided his hand down my chest, grazed my six pack, and forcefully grabbed my dick at its base. “Mmmmmm damn this is a nice cock you have here Corey, you are really a sight to behold. I haven’t seen you online before are you new?” I took this opening as an excuse to untangle myself from Dan to walk to the kitchen for some water. I returned with two glasses and beckoned for him to join me on the couch. As we sat and sipped our cool beverage, I told Dan a little more about my history and how I was usually not into hookups but because of a little liquid encouragement, I had logged online. 

Dan expressed how happy he was that I had logged on, and since I had been so open with him, he wanted to be honest with me as well. “I love having sex but I really enjoy it more after I’ve smoked some T. Have you ever partied before?” As soon as Dan finished his sentence, I instinctively blurted out no...  I didn’t do drugs. Dan casually reclined back deeper into the sofa and began explaining that I didn’t know what I was missing out on. Dan said that  everyone seemed to be doing it nowadays and the long holiday weekend would be the perfect time for me to try it. “I don’t know Dan, I mean I’m a professional, I can’t have my work knowing I had tried drugs.” Dan smirked and asked what I thought about him. He reassured me that he was a successful professional as well, and he would never jeopardize his job, and certainly he wouldn’t want that for mine either. He then explained that it was my choice, but if I’d like, he could at least show me how it was done. 

He pulled a glass pipe out of his cargo short’s pocket and slowly began turning it as he lit a torch just beneath it. I watched as this strange long stemmed pipe slowly began to spew pillows of white smoke. Dan inhaled deeply as he carefully rocked the bulb from side to side. Looking down directly into my eyes, Dan smiled and lunged forward. His lips met mine, and without warning he began to blow smoke into my awaiting mouth. Instinctively I inhaled, and in that moment a wave of warm intensity came over my body. I began to feel tingly and upon exhaling I couldn’t seem to stop smiling. “Wow that was incredible, holy cow I have never felt anything like that before.” I didn’t know if it was the drug itself or the fact that here I was spending time with a sexy Daddy who seemed too perfect to be true. Dan laughed as he stood up to put his pipe down on the coffee table. He sat back down next to me and proceeded to kiss me passionately. Unlike before, this time his kisses felt stronger and more passionate... my body responded to his every movement with an equally passionate response. I was in shear bliss, my head felt dizzy, but most importantly I felt so alive. I was more comfortable with Dan than I had ever felt with anyone before. I was his for the taking and I wanted him, all of him. Dan pulled away and adjusted his crotch as he leaned back. I became aware of his cock for the first time, and I had an overwhelming desire to reach out and grab it. Dan slapped my hand away and stood up. “Ok ok ok... calm down, there is plenty of time for that.  First answer me this Corey ... now that we have met, are you comfortable enough to come back to my place?”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 13

I thought about my response for mere seconds before muttering “of course I will go back to your place, can we smoke some more when we get there?” Dan began to smile and gathered his pipe and torch from the coffee table. “Oh Corey, I have lots more T for us to smoke and even a few more things if you’re open to trying them?” For me the feeling of euphoria that was rushing over my body made me feel invincible. I felt completely at ease with Dan, and I could only think about getting back to his place and smoking some more. I hurriedly packed a bag with a few items, a change of clothes, another pair of underwear, and a fresh bottle of poppers I had just received in the mail. 

We arrived at Dan’s building and once inside I was astounded by his impressive view. From his penthouse location I could see not only the beach, but into downtown, and I could even faintly make out the top of my own building. Dan told me to put my things down and join him in the kitchen, and I complied and hurriedly sat down next to him on a barstool at the center island. He was mixing some clear liquid and began measuring out a small quantity of it into two glasses, half full of orange Gatorade. “What is that?” I inquired. “This is G and it will relax you a bit and make you feel more comfortable, would you like that?” I had to admit that being in a stranger’s home did have me feeling a bit uneasy, so I agreed to have some of the drink when it was offered to me. I started out sipping it, but I noticed that Dan chugged his entire drink in one gulp, so I followed suit. As soon as I finished swallowing I was met with a rather unpleasant taste, not terrible, but definitely not something I was used to consuming. Impressed by my drinking the entire cup down in one go, Dan stood up and asked me “How do you feel about underwear, I personally love to see a hot young twink modeling many different kinds for his Daddy, would you try on some for me?” I hesitated at first, immediately being overcome with self doubt. I now snapped back to reality and the gravity of my current situation became apparent to me once more. “Ummm I guess we could do that, I mean I bought an extra pair in my bag.” Dan silently guided me by my arm into his bedroom.

It was an expansive room with an equally impressive view of the beach. It contained a large king sized bed, wall mounted television that practically took up the entire wall, a small desk with a computer, and ofcourse a walk in closet and on suite bathroom. I sat on the bed as Dan walked into the closet. He returned with a large clear bin. He sat the tub down in front of me and removed the cover. Inside were countless pairs of underwear. They varied in shape and design, but all appeared to be size small “Perfect” I thought, “these will all fit me!” I asked Dan where he got all of these, I mean there had to be 60 pairs crammed into this one container. Dan smiled and flashed a beautiful grin at me and replied “From my past conquests of course.” I was stunned. “You mean each of these is from a guy that you’ve been with, sexually?” I was astounded at the idea of Dan being with so many different guys. He clearly had a type, and it was small thin guys who enjoyed every style and design of undies imaginable. “Well yes I have been with many different boys like you, and most find that after our time spent together, they wanted me to have a souvenir to remember them by.” 

I was confused now. What could possibly make a guy like me, or any of these boys, leave a pair of perfectly good briefs for Dan to keep. The idea was foreign to me, and reading through the many brands and labels I could tell that these were not cheap throwaway underwear. Calvins, Ginch Gonch, 2xist, D&G, Aussiebum, even Andrew Christians like my own jockstrap. Feeling my apprehension, Dan placed his hand on my thigh and gently massaged my leg. “Come now, don’t overthink this, how about we get you into a few pairs of these and you can give Daddy a nice show?” 

I slid off of the bed and pulled off my soccer shorts and removed my tank top. I placed my baseball cap back onto my head, but I turned it around backwards. “Very sexy Corey, you are going to make a very hot boy for Daddy to play with, would you like that?” I flashed an uneasy grin at Dan and he could sense my hesitation. “Here why don’t we smoke some more before you begin, I’ve found it helps my boys LOOSEN up a bit.” 

My heart began to race at the mere mention of smoking. I couldn’t believer this, I had never even so much as tried marijuana, and here I was giddy with the thought of having more T! “Can I ask what exactly T is?” and as soon as those words left my lips, the smoking pipe was placed in front of them. I inhaled deeply as Dan held the pipe and torch at the optimal angles. “Inhale as much as you can, and then hold it for a moment.” “Good boy now let it out!” I did as I was instructed and I saw a long cloud of white smoke billow out from between my lips. It seemed like an eternity passed as I was mesmerized at the sight of so much smoke leaving my boy. “Wow that was an amazing first hit boy, how do you feel?” 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 15

Sorry guys that this is slowly trickling in. This is a true account of my first time, and I’m typing it from memory. I’m glad to see that so many of you are enjoying it. I have wanted to share this with you all for so long, but until now couldn’t find the courage. More to come soon! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Cutebttmguy said:

Sorry guys that this is slowly trickling in. This is a true account of my first time, and I’m typing it from memory. I’m glad to see that so many of you are enjoying it. I have wanted to share this with you all for so long, but until now couldn’t find the courage. More to come soon! 

Going back over one's past isn't easy at the best of times, especially when you're writing for an audience like the one you've found here. You're doing great. Just don't abandon the series in mid-fuck as so many other stories get abandoned. That will really piss off all of us.... ?

• Like 1