Revenge and my first time PNP

Cutebttmguy

Well. ..Well. ..how to lose that innocence with a Masterpiece of manhood. You really hit the MOTHER LOAD. Your adventure is moving in exactly the right direction for a weekend of pure animal lust for the both of you. I feel like We are right next to you on this incredible journey. Don't over rationalize this adventure. Strap yourself in for the fantasy's and depraved pleasure's you have conjured up for yourself. This is your fantasy. .really through your own energy's. 

• Like 4

On 9/27/2017 at 7:43 AM, ejaculaTe said:

Going back over one's past isn't easy at the best of times, especially when you're writing for an audience like the one you've found here. You're doing great. Just don't abandon the series in mid-fuck as so many other stories get abandoned. That will really piss off all of us.... ?

Thanks for giving him so much encouragement. Because this task will definitely bear everything he's needed to get out of his system. Being completely part of his cheering section also. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2017 at 4:53 AM, cumcruzer69 said:

Damn I love this hot story. I'm 20 plus years clean and sober, never PNP'd before and now I'm on BBRT trying to make a connection with a party top. I'm ready to really make it happen!

Don't underestimate the power of literature to move us. But never did I imagine that I'd be saying that in the context of a website devoted to bareback sex, etc. <shakes head in mild disbelief>

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dan whistled with approval at the volume of white clouds that passed through my lips. “Damn boy that second hit was even larger than your first, you should start to feel great soon” Dan exclaimed as he moved beside me on the bed. He grabbed the glass pipe from me and held it up to his own lips. I began to look around the room and was amazed at the feeling I was experiencing. I was happy, excited, hyper, giddy... the emotions seemed endless. The flickering of the torch snapped me back to reality as I watched Dan exhale the largest stream of smoke I had ever seen. The clouds seemed to take up the entire room, and the smell was intoxicating. “Here I want to try something with you again” purred Dan as he relit the bowl. As soon as the liquid was formed, the smoke began to swirl around the bulb of the pipe. Dan inhaled for what seemed like an eternity before he put the pipe down beside him on a wet washcloth. Without any notice he grabbed my face with both hands, and he pressed his lips against my own. I opened my mouth to kiss him, and in that moment I felt him blowing the smoke into my waiting mouth. It was so intoxicating feeling the warm air entering my body, and I inhaled deeply, being mindful to not waste a single cloud of Dan’s offering. Dan released his lip lock, and whispered for me to hold it in for as a long as I could. Dan stood in front of me and unzipped his shorts and fished his hardening cock out of the fly. At that moment I couldn’t hold onto the smoke any longer, and as I began exhaling the purest white cloud I had ever experienced, Dan aimed his large cock right at my awaiting mouth. Simultaneously as I released the last of the smoke, Dans thick cock found it’s way down my throat. I couldn’t believe how much of it I was able to swallow. I had never been able to take this much cock before. My tongue began to swirl along the shaft as his cock head probed deeper and deeper. I gagged as he finally forced all of his length inside of me, and I felt his large balls grazing my chin. I was in absolute heaven. The sensation of my head spinning, the feeling of accomplishment knowing I had taken all of Dan’s monster dick down my throat, and now there was a stirring in my own body as my cock began to harden. I reached my hand down along my shaft and grazed my balls as my pointer finger went straight to my waiting hole. I was shaking with pleasure as my fingers began to circle my hole. It felt moist to the touch probably from the warmth my body was experiencing, and just as I was about to plunge my finger deep inside me, Dan’s hand forcefully yanked my hand out of from in front of me. “Oh no Boy that hole belongs to me, I want dibs on having you experience your first penetration high on tina. With that I stood up, unsteady on my feet, and I fell back into Dan. “Whoa Corey” Dan laughed as he grabbed me by both arms and sat me back on the bed. He stood up in front of me and in the moment I finally got to behold his cock in all its glory. To say it was huge was an understatement. It was about 8 inches long, but the girth is what shocked me. It had a large mushroom head and the body of the wide penis curved back like a half moon. It got thicker as it curved, and at its base it was too large for my hand to even encompass. I was in awe that this thing was even able to get passed my lips, much less down my throat. I lurched forward and began to stroke his hardening cock with a frenzy. I wanted this cock, I needed it. It was so warm to the touch, and soft, and firm... the sensations were overwhelming and my hunger reached a fevered pace. I bent forward and opened my mouth, but Dan stepped backwards avoiding my embrace. “Oh no no no, you promised me a show, so get over to the closet and pick out a few pairs of briefs for daddy. Defeated I stood up and walked to the mound of underwear. I bent forward giving Dan a nice view of my ass, and even spread my cheeks apart giving him a sneak peak of my pink hole. I chose a few pairs and entered the closet shutting the door. I slipped on a pair of green boxer briefs, and they felt snug against my stiffened cock. I bounded out from my makeshift dressing room to find Dan sitting on the bed stroking his cock. It was glistening with precum and I had the sudden urge to drop to my knees right there in front of him, but instead I decided to walk his bedroom like it was a runway. I strut from one side to the other before I stopped right in front of my impressed host. I bent down again and Dan gave my ass a little slap as I walked back to the closet. “Try on something blue, that’s my fave color” so I obliged Dan and chose a blue speedo style brief. I emerged again and this time Dan had widened his leg positioning, and he took up practically the entire side of the bed. This man was so large, his muscles looked so firm and chiseled, and in contrast to my own thin body, he was about two of me. I decided this time to walk up and place my knees on either side of his body. I straddled him and his face was about eye level to my chest, and I swayed around giving him a seductive show. I lingered ... pressing against his firm body for a parting moment, and I dismounted the bed and walked back to make my next selection. As I bent down to look over my choices, Dan growled “Corey, baby try on a jockstrap for me, I want to see that hot ass of yours in one of those!” I surveyed the options and chose a cellblock jock that was black with white mesh accents. Seeing the contrast of the white against my tan skin pleased me. I knew this would drive Dan crazy. I turned around as I adjusted the straps in the back to cradle each of my cheeks as intended, and I came face to face with Dan. As I stood there he towered over me. He reached down and spun me back around so I was facing away from him. He slowly began kissing my neck and down my back, and before long he was kneeling down while forcing me to bend over. Dan started by spreading my ass cheeks apart, and he buried his face between them. I could feel his warm breath along my crack, and I felt his wet tongue begin to probe at my hole. It sent shockwaves up and down my entire body. My hole had never been this sensitive before. Every passing flick from Dan‘s tongue caused me to buckle with pure ecstasy. I could barely keep my balance as I braced myself by placing both hands on the floor in front of me. I was moaning loudly as I felt Dan start to circle my hole with his large finger. I was practically not breathing while I anticipated his touch, I need him, I needed to feel something inside me. The passion was overwhelming and as he entered my tight sphincter I lost all control. My knees buckled, my eyes saw pure white, my body went limp, and I fell back against Dan’s own body. “Whoa buddy are you ok?” Dan purred, but all I could do was moan loudly and sing with satisfaction. I had never felt anything better in my life. Never had I ever experienced the kind of sheer bliss that my body was being given. I wanted this moment to last forever, I wanted to be here with Dan, with his body pressed against mine for all eternity. As I regained my composure I felt Dan’s cock graze my hole, and that caused him to howl with pleasure. “Damn Corey your hole is amazing. It is incredible, you feel so warm and soft” and before Dan could finish his thought, I blurted out “it’s yours Dan, oh god yes, please I need fucked so badly, please I have never wanted anything more in my life. Fuck me, please fuck me!”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10