• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By relaxandchill101
      . I am 20 from UK, London. Looking for similar guys who are similar in age and are equally as filthy. No holding back to have some cheeky fun with. Be prepared to have some naughty fun with me. My kik is relaxandchill101 >> hit me up asap lads
    • By Filthytaboopig
      Filthy taboo perv looking to chat and meet, likeminded people (whites only) into scat and taboo. Msg me 
    • By NLbear
      I have a dilemma with a dad and son and like your advice. I have a new fuckbuddy who I have been seeing for a few months now. A very horny virile guy close to my age and he keeps me pretty busy in the sack. He has a 24yo son who is also gay. Dad is top, the son is vers. I have only met the son once socially. Hot horny fucker and he hinted he wouldn't mind tag teaming me with his dad. That hasn't happened (yet) but I know it's leading up to it at some point. While the idea of being fucked by both of them is hot as fuck I learned something that puts this in a whole new perspective. Dad admitted he and his son have been tag teaming bottom guys when they are on vacation. Fine, while it's unusual they are both grown men and should do as they please.
      The son is on vacation at the moment and when he was texting me he let it slip his dad is fucking him. That was something I didn't know. Although they are both adults it's still incest. I asked the dad and he admitted it but said it only happened a few times in the heat of the moment. That's not the impression I got from the son and somehow I think it's a regular thing. It apparently started a few years ago when the son was 20+ and not when he was still a teen but still....
      The idea of being tag teamed by both of them is still a major turn on but knowing they have sex together is at the same time a thought that keeps nagging me. 
      What would you advise? Just ignore the incestuous relationship and go ahead? Or draw a line? Or something else? I am very happy with dad as a fuckbuddy. Multicummer who never fails go give me a few loads. But I can't ignore the fact he's fucking his son too, even though the son is a willing partner in that, and an adult who knows what he's doing.
      Thanks.
    • By Bristolperv
      Real bi UK dad looking for no limits taboo chats and meets. Chat here or wickr bristolnapi 
    • By Bristolperv
      Looking for like minded guys in uk for chats and meets. Into anything taboo or pervy. I'm 35 bi dad South uk

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.