The slave revenge

Guest fitnessfreak

Guest fitnessfreak

A year past since my ex master gave me away to become a pozzed cumdump living in the club in the basement and to be honest a lot has changed in me. About 6 months ago I found I had a dominant side to me and I even started toping guys breeding their tight holes. In my spare time I visit a gym to build myself as a fit and sexy guy with loads muscles I often get loads young guys (some are still virgins) at the gym asking for a fuck some time I forgot about myself being poz and have knock up many guys. Oh well silly me but it help the club having new members.

You may remember my story and how it all happen if you haven't read it you can here (https://breeding.zone/topic/43225-my-master-gave-me-retirement/)

Over the past 6 months I been running the basement club with my 18 year old cumdump slave, Yeah you read it right this formal slave has his own slave now. I was his first ever fuck and now a part of me I own him forever. We haven't seen mike for over 6 month now he was the skinny guy who gave me my first ever toxic load before my pozzing conversion party that night. Who know what happen to him no one knows. All the members are happy that I took over and kept the club open for them and we been welcoming new members regularly.

I was walking back from the gym when I met the post man outside our place who gave me loads of letters for me looking through then nothing interest but mixed up in them was a letter from the clinic to my ex master. I wounded as an idea enter my head he wouldn't know I got this letter. I went downstairs into the club and open the letter for a little look. The letter was my ex master hiv results he was neg! My cock when hard with an evil thought, Now it my time to take revenge!

I know my formal master goes for a run in the park every morning during the week when his slave is out working earning the money. That's where I going to attack once he bitten there no going back.

Monday came it was a nice warm sunny morning I got up early and waited outside a few doors down where I could see the door to the upstairs flat but out of view. I saw his slave get on his bike a rode off to work as my cock was harding knowing he going to end up getting a toxic load soon. A few minutes later my formal master came out looking ready for his run wearing spandex running tights and a tight t shirt I was also wearing the same outfit so I could blend in and in a dissident I would look like another jogger in the park. I follow him up to the park and made sure I stay a little way back so it didn't look like I was following him around. Then he stop by a bench where a cute young guy sitting there in a bushy area a place where a lot of guys have sex I watch him as he moves over and started talking to the young cute guy. He such a sucker for young guy I know this as I was his slave for 12 years.

I waited back for a bit but some thing happen the cute young guy then got angry, almost look like they was fighting I ran up to help stop it. I got to the bench and my formal master was crying for help as the young cute guy was much stronger than him and handcuff him to the bench I couldn't help but laugh at him. He look up at me "slave help me please I need you help please" I walked over to the young cute guy and spoke into his ear "Thank you slave" Now I had an evil smile on my face as my formal master is now handcuff to the bench can't get away and bent over when his ass ready, You see I trained my slave well as one myself I know everything.

My formal master is still crying so went down and look him in the eye " So why are yo crying? you must of known that one day this could happen when a formal slave may want to take revenge" I could tell from the looks in his eye he was sacred he spoke back with a shaky voice "I'm sorry slave please let me go I do anything" I reply back "Anything? Sure I will let you free but there some thing I must do first!"

I went around the back to where his ass was and started to touch it feeling his neg ass on it last moments. "Oi! get your hands off"  How rude of him "You don't own me now your power are unless to me" before he could say another word I gag him "good that shut you up now!" My toxic cock was leaking so much pre cum knowing that it about to get a nice neg ass to play with. I pull down his spandex running tights down a little to show me his tight hole. I know he never been fuck before and this going to be his first cock going deep inside him. I pull out my cock and rubbed it a little around his hole before spiting on it.

"Looks like you're ready" I start to push my toxic cock into his tight hole he was moaning like he in pain, now I could of used lube but no why fuck should I after what he did to me. "Shut up with you moaning and take this toxic cock like a man!"  Once I was fully in I started to fuck harder and pick up some speed I wasn't going to cum quickly I wanted to take my time and rip up his hole and give as much pain as possible. After some time fucking his neg ass I felt like I was getting close so I took off his gag "So are you going to beg for forgiveness? as you about to get one big toxic poz load deep in you!" He then started to beg me not to cum. "Please slave I'm sorry please don't cum in me Please I'm begging you please don't cum in me" I stopped "Not good enough!"

He continue to beg but I wasn't listing I carry on fucking hard and hard and then I felt my cock getting harder now I'm ready to fire my hot toxic poz loads deep inside his neg ass. "Here it come take like a man and take your formal slave toxic load. Fuck yeah I cumming! I'm cumming toxic poz in your guts, Who my Poz slave now! Say it!" My formal master was crying his neg day was over his formal slave just pozzed him! His formal slave now own him and there nothing he can do about it now. He didn't say a word maybe too confused by what just happen. I pull out and saw a pinky mess on my cock and put it back inside my running tights I let my slave have a lick off that later, I unlock the handcuff. "There you go, you free now and leaking poz cum out of your hole" He said nothing just crying there, some master he was. I started to walk off home as I left I heard a little voice background "I'm sorry master" I turn around to look at him "Good slave we will see you soon"